Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 06:54 AM (19,343 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love how they're taking the time to explain Ad's feelings on WilSon and that they make so damn much sense too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I can't be mad at Adrienna too much because she has a very valid point. Will's family is always the one in the most trouble in Salem. It's just a disaster.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I get Adrienne's overall point, but it makes no sense for her to blame Will for what happened on Smith Island.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

WOW! Eric brings up Sami's history of perjury by citing her abuse allegations against Lucas!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

This newborn is getting a ton of airtime. Have they ever used a fake Ari?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sami you don't have to be perfect like Eric, you just don't have to be you.
Online Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Amen Father Eric - asking the logical questions!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Thank you, Eric for asking what I've been wondering. I thought they'd ignore Sami's automatic choice to shoot Bernardi.
Edited by six, Jun 19 2013, 12:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Kristen saying "chatty" makes me so happy, for some reason.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oh my god, I love this Seric conversation. So perfect to bring up Sami's history of lying under oath as another obstacle in her defense. When did this show get so damn logical and start using its history so well???
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I don't know why but this incarnation of Will was always my least favorite of any of the Will's. I never liked him. He just seemed so depressed....which would have been fine if they were trying to write him as an anguisty teen but they weren't. I was beyond overjoyed when I heard they were recanting him.
Edited by blueskies, Jun 19 2013, 12:17 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. We're only 15 minutes in and I'm already willing to call this the 3rd solid episode in a row this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Kristen's hair is so much better than that poodle mop she had last week
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

JS is ON FIRE again today!! "I appreciate headstrong women, I really do but.....TAKE CARE OF HER!"

"I will!"

Way to embrace your inner Dimera CHAD!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

a Lucas/early Lumi reference! Also, AMAZING that Eric/Days brought up that little bit of long-ago relevant history. love it!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 19 2013, 12:16 PM
I don't know why but this incarnation of Will was always my least favorite of any of the Will's. I never liked him. He just seemed so depressed....which would have been fine if they were trying to write him as an anguisty teen but they weren't. I was beyond overjoyed when I heard they were recanting him.
Smiling Will or hair Will?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 19 2013, 12:16 PM
Oh my god, I love this Seric conversation. So perfect to bring up Sami's history of lying under oath as another obstacle in her defense. When did this show get so damn logical and start using its history so well???
Around January.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, wait who was that hot doctor who just said hi to cam?
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I appreciate that it seems the wardrobe dept. has washed a lot of their young mens shirts in hot water. JJ's looks as painted on as Chad's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

JJ rocking some burple jeans there
Edited by elci525, Jun 19 2013, 12:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic