Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, June 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 06:54 AM (18,646 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Jun 19 2013, 12:19 PM
blueskies
Jun 19 2013, 12:16 PM
I don't know why but this incarnation of Will was always my least favorite of any of the Will's. I never liked him. He just seemed so depressed....which would have been fine if they were trying to write him as an anguisty teen but they weren't. I was beyond overjoyed when I heard they were recanting him.
Smiling Will or hair Will?
Sorry hair-boy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Holy hell, sonny's apartment!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Did Sonny move into the new apartment already? That's a different set that his other apartment isn't it?
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, we're getting quite a few "new" sets
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

is Eric going to the capital of this fictional state? or DC? It's so strange to hear them keep saying the "capital". Sounds like they are in ancient Greece or medieval Europe or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG! I so totally love these Eric/Sami scenes. Greg Vaughan & Alison Sweeney are really doing well with the sibling chemistry, imo.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I'm glad to see Sami second guessing herself a bit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Kristen's nude nail polish is really rather perfect. As is her entire ensemble, actually.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Yeah, Eric and Sami have surprisingly good sibling chemistry
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh God, I love EJ/Kristen so much. But I know we're not going to get on substantial DiMera clan bonding moments in the near future.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Kristen and EJ have too much chemistry to be kissing on the mouth like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I love how Kristen is such a slippery customer for EJ
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

I just wish they can put wally & judi on contract and dump shawn & melissa in recurring .....adrienne & justin are more enjoyable than jen and daniel
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

six
Jun 19 2013, 12:26 PM
Kristen and EJ have too much chemistry to be kissing on the mouth like that.
emmm, I thought that too.....it got me very excited for a second, and then I felt very inappropriate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

AH! More DAYS Emmy revelry!
Online Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Jun 19 2013, 12:06 PM
OMG! I'd forgotten that Chad had already sent the video to Sonny's phone!
I been waiting for Sonny to see it! Can't believe you forgot that!! I'm quite sure Adrienne got it too, but can't remember how! I think Sonny accidentally sent it to her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Jun 19 2013, 12:23 PM
I'm glad to see Sami second guessing herself a bit.
I wish we'd find out that she knew it was Bernardi when she pulled the trigger. She could still use the "saving Rafe" defense but it would give an extra shade of gray to her actions.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Oh no Adrienne she di'int
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Whether we agree with Adrienne or not, there is NO denying that Judi Evans is playing this FLAWLESSLY.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Wow, I didn't see Adrienne taking the direct route to trying to break up wilson.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic