Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings & goings June 18th
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 11:16 AM (2,374 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/06/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-55.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I am so mad about Drake and those lies S.O.D. printed. That is why I refuse to buy that rag!

A lot of people commented on Drake and Bryan being treated like crap. I'm sad the show thinks its okay to do this to the very people that a lot of folks tune in to see!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I wish they would have brought Dr. Rolf back instead of this Dr. Chyka guy. I miss Rolf and Bart.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 19 2013, 01:26 PM.

Lil
Member Avatar

While I'm sad that John isn't around...I'm glad that Marlena and Kristen still are.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am sad about Drake...I know he has sucked lately, but if he is truly gone, then John was given another absolutely HORRENDOUS send-off.

I am conflicted though cause I love Marlena on her own, but I also love Jarlena as a couple and do not want to see them ended in this way.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

This sucks! First Bo and now John! :toetap:

Keith
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Jun 19 2013, 02:08 PM
Sad as it is, at least they had the decency to break up John and Marlena now :drunk: . :whistle:

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm sure John will back at some point down the line to rescue Marlena from Kristen/Stefano which will be the flint to rekindle the flame.

Meanwhile I'm loving Marlena rediscovering her independence and all the facets of her character many years ignored by different writing regimes.

Drake should use the free time to work on his skill, like Zuker did in her time out in 2005/6

parisa

Honestly, as long as Marlena is kept away from Fauxman, I don't really care that the crappy John we've seen lately isn't around.

Kaycee

If They lleave them broke up, Then That means that Days has destroyed,Parted/Lost and broken up EVERY Super Couple Bope, Jarlena, Stayla, J&J, Lumi, Kim&Shane Even Carey and Austen are Tainted.. I dont think There are any True supercouples left. Goes beyond SAD !!!! Yeah.. Day's fuckin awesome.. At fuckin things up that is.

Daysofold

Dorothy595
Jun 19 2013, 02:08 PM
TPTB don't care, and I don't care about the show any longer after 30 years. Bravo Days...

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

While I'm sad to hear Drake is still not filming, John and Marlena's story with Kristen and Brady has been just awful. While I like ED, I wish her return didn't involve Kristen being with Brady.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply