Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,720 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

National Enquirer Spoilers:

* Nick and Gabi make an important decisions about their marriage
* JJ meets a mysterious new girl
* Victor seriously questions Nicole's motives.
* Kristen narrowly avoids certain disaster
* Jennifer and JJ have a huge blowup

Updated 6/23

Monday ("Decision")
Sami is anxious to hear the outcome from the grand jury; Abigail has doubts about keeping Sami's secret; JJ gives Daniel a warning.

Tuesday ("Sami's Fate")
Sonny's friend wonders if he is making the right choice by staying with Will; Nick and Gabi reach a decision about their marriage.

Wednesday ("Jennifer Makes Choices")
Jennifer advises Daniel that they need time apart; JJ meets a girl who peaks his curiosity; Justin and EJ are concerned that Stefano is onto them.

Thursday ("Mother and Son Fight")
Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman; Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

Friday("Trouble")
Abigail encounters an awkward situation when she sees Cameron and Chad; Adrienne gets close to discovering something crucial.

Sami has an emotional run-in with Marge.
Will overhears Sonnyís conversation with his friend Brent
Eric suffers a relapse
Victor questions Nicoleís motives for working at the church
Justin informs EJ that thereís a hitch in his plan
Danielís investigation may lead to Kristenís undoing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

^^ Thanks to FL for the NE spoiler info.

It appears Jen Lilley's character will be interacting with JJ.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Looks like Victor finally remembered that Nicole tried to kill him and that she's just as much trouble for Brady as Kristen is. lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I really like Jennifer when she's interacting with her children. I think she fits into that role so well because MR actually has experience with kids at that age.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Well at least Victor hasn't welcomed her with open arms and a basket of warm apple pie. However it sure is great to have Nikki meddling with Kiriakis affairs again.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm just waiting for the "Daniel falls into a puddle of gasoline and erupts into flames when Stefano litters a cigar" spoiler.

anya
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM

Why can't they write the spoilers differently? I would have said "Kristen faces certain disaster" so we don't know from the spoilers that she ends up narrowly avoiding it. :soapbox:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well they're not spoilers if they don't spoil. :wink:
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 19 2013, 03:41 PM.

Ellie

anya
Jun 19 2013, 03:36 PM
SocRMum1

Why can't they write the spoilers differently? I would have said "Kristen faces certain disaster" so we don't know from the spoilers that she ends up narrowly avoiding it. :soapbox:
lol true. The show doesn't write these; they supply the info for the media outlets who write them. That one is very poorly written.

Pookie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:55 PM

Looks like. Probably and older woman corrupting the young buck sort of thing.

mandadawn
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jun 19 2013, 03:19 PM
I'm just waiting for the "Daniel falls into a puddle of gasoline and erupts into flames when Stefano litters a cigar" spoiler.
This is not to start a in depth discussion on future storylines...but...I never thought about how nice it would be for Stefano to go after Daniel. That orange night light would be crying in his tanning box like a little baby.

concerned
Member Avatar

mandadawn
Jun 19 2013, 04:41 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jun 19 2013, 03:19 PM
This is not to start a in depth discussion on future storylines...but...I never thought about how nice it would be for Stefano to go after Daniel. That orange night light would be crying in his tanning box like a little baby.
Nope no extra storylines for Daniel thanks.
I'm happy for his spoilers to read
Daniel fills in his medical insurance forms.

Carly
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 19 2013, 04:27 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:55 PM

Looks like. Probably and older woman corrupting the young buck sort of thing.
I want her to be Joy Wesley so that Dannifer's heads will explode when they realize that JJ is dating Chloe's sister! A JJ/Joy romance would create some awesome soapy drama!

mandadawn
Member Avatar

I personally never heard of Jen Lilley or Chrishell Strauss (sp?) before they got on Days so I really have no expectations. How old/young are they?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

She might be a little old for Joy, but then I might accept it if its done right. I wish she could be Peter Blake's random love child from wherever he has been over the years. Peter could have sent her to Salem to get revenge on Jennifer by going through JJ. She is obviously playing a total bitch from Jen Lilley's interviews. JL said in a red carpet interview (posted in the other thread) that this character does things far worse than Maxie has ever done. If you watch GH, you know that Maxie has done some pretty horrible, horrible things.

I hope she ends up being either Jeannie Donovan or Peter Blake's daughter. I know we are never getting Peter back unless its a recast. Would the show even go there with him? Doubtful, but this would be a way to keep him fresh and continue the legacy for the next time Melissa Reeves walks away from the show.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jun 19 2013, 02:59 PM
Looks like Victor finally remembered that Nicole tried to kill him and that she's just as much trouble for Brady as Kristen is. lol
I think Kristen is the ultimate villainous bitch, but Nicole has pulled her fair share of crap over the years on Victor and his family. Nicole is certainly the "lesser of two evils", but Victor should never welcome her with open arms. Not after trying to kill him once-upon-a-time. lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

How is Nicole the "lesser of two evils" ? She tried to kill Victor and she shot Collin, she framed Arianna for the muggings (which severely strained her relationship with Brady at the time)in Salem, she gave Chloe a flesh eating virus, and just recently she tried to throw Jen in jail for a crime she didn't commit.

I love Nicole, but saying she's the lesser of two evils in any situation that does not include Kate and/or Sami is just laughable.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 19 2013, 10:36 PM.

AFaithL

Well, as both women are written now, Nicole is the lesser of two evils. She is currently not seeking revenge on anyone and trying to hurt innocent people. She's not being written as deadly and dangerous, but as a woman who occasionally makes bad choices, but is tying to change her ways.

You are 100% correct about Nicole's history though. She has certainly pulled villainous crap in the past and very well do so in the future to where she is acting like Kristen currently is. That's the thing with Nicole. She can swing back and forth, and it's perfectly in character for her to do so.
Edited by AFaithL, Jun 19 2013, 05:37 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

SocRMum1

What? Kristen narrowly avoids a disaster? My god, that has never ever happened! :yawnz:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

mandadawn
Jun 19 2013, 05:07 PM
I personally never heard of Jen Lilley or Chrishell Strauss (sp?) before they got on Days so I really have no expectations. How old/young are they?

Jen Lilley was on GH before as Maxie Jones and Chrishell Strauss was on AMC for a number of years.

Lilley is probably mid-20's, Chrishell is late-20's early 30's I would say, probably closer to early 30's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply