Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (22,998 Views)
kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
Jul 1 2013, 10:19 AM
Will overheard Sonny and Adrienne talking on Friday and Sonny told her how much he loves his life with Will and Ari and he never felt like this before his whole life. He loves Will and Will even told Sonny he heard what he said and Sonny told him he meant everyword and he said you better. This week I guess at a picnic or something that Will over hears Sonny and Brent talking and I guess from the spoilers Brent is not to keen on Sonny boyfriend with him having a baby I guess that is what he is going to refer to and it also said that Brent was Sonny's party buddy so maybe he tries to remind Sonny how they use to be and how he could be free to do what he wants but Sonny defends Will and his relationship. But then Will thinks he is holding back Sonny from doing the things he wants or wanted to do and he thinks that Sonny will regret letting Gabi and baby move in. Hence his insecurities that he will lose Sonny that is his fear that Sonny will get tired and walk away and he will lose him again. I really hope that we get to see Sonny and Will talk about all of this and they have alone time to hash things out and not be interrupted this time, they seem to always be interrupted.
Today we meet Sonny's friend Brent who is going to question Sonny about his relationship with Will and how can he be happy with someone with a child. Will is going to hear this conversation and become concerned that Sonny is going to regret having Gabby and AG living with them. This was Sonny's idea to begin with - it is not like Will forced him into it. But I can understand Will's concern over this especially when this friend is bringing it up.

Sonny has already said to Will and to his own mother how much he loves Will and this little girl. In addition to this being Will's child Sonny has a special connection to her because he helped to deliver her. That is a very special bond.

Next week Sonny will go out partyng with this friend and he must stay out all night which concerns Will and he becomes more insecure thinking he is holding Sonny back. I just wonder if Sonny spends most of his time while out with this friend actually wishing he was at home with Will and the baby but does not want to be a bad host to this friend. I hope that he will reassure Will that this is not something he wants to do all the time.
Edited by kay, Jul 1 2013, 11:52 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I hope the Jury have mercy on Sami.
That DA is riding Sami.Watch Abby
make matters worse.I have a feeling
Adrianne will get in the mix.

lachelle73

kay
Jul 1 2013, 11:50 PM
lachelle73
Will overheard Sonny and Adrienne talking on Friday and Sonny told her how much he loves his life with Will and Ari and he never felt like this before his whole life. He loves Will and Will even told Sonny he heard what he said and Sonny told him he meant everyword and he said you better. This week I guess at a picnic or something that Will over hears Sonny and Brent talking and I guess from the spoilers Brent is not to keen on Sonny boyfriend with him having a baby I guess that is what he is going to refer to and it also said that Brent was Sonny's party buddy so maybe he tries to remind Sonny how they use to be and how he could be free to do what he wants but Sonny defends Will and his relationship. But then Will thinks he is holding back Sonny from doing the things he wants or wanted to do and he thinks that Sonny will regret letting Gabi and baby move in. Hence his insecurities that he will lose Sonny that is his fear that Sonny will get tired and walk away and he will lose him again. I really hope that we get to see Sonny and Will talk about all of this and they have alone time to hash things out and not be interrupted this time, they seem to always be interrupted.
Today we meet Sonny's friend Brent who is going to question Sonny about his relationship with Will and how can he be happy with someone with a child. Will is going to hear this conversation and become concerned that Sonny is going to regret having Gabby and AG living with them. This was Sonny's idea to begin with - it is not like Will forced him into it. But I can understand Will's concern over this especially when this friend is bringing it up.

Sonny has already said to Will and to his own mother how much he loves Will and this little girl. In addition to this being Will's child Sonny has a special connection to her because he helped to deliver her. That is a very special bond.

Next week Sonny will go out partyng with this friend and he must stay out all night which concerns Will and he becomes more insecure thinking he is holding Sonny back. I just wonder if Sonny spends most of his time while out with this friend actually wishing he was at home with Will and the baby but does not want to be a bad host to this friend. I hope that he will reassure Will that this is not something he wants to do all the time.
I hope he reassures Will also, Will always seems to down himself when it comes to his relationship he thinks he is not good enough and I hope that he and Sonny talk about all of this and get it all out in the open. I hope Sonny hears Lucas and Will convo about Lucas being concerned for Will about Sonny being out with his friend so that he will know that Will is concerned that he is holding Sonny back whick will lead to then talking about everything not just about Gabi and AG but about their relationship. I hope they get that alone time that they seem to need.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
Jul 2 2013, 09:17 AM
kay
Jul 1 2013, 11:50 PM
lachelle73

I hope he reassures Will also, Will always seems to down himself when it comes to his relationship he thinks he is not good enough and I hope that he and Sonny talk about all of this and get it all out in the open. I hope Sonny hears Lucas and Will convo about Lucas being concerned for Will about Sonny being out with his friend so that he will know that Will is concerned that he is holding Sonny back whick will lead to then talking about everything not just about Gabi and AG but about their relationship. I hope they get that alone time that they seem to need.
Good points. I do too.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I don't want to hear about any of those shooting.The writer really ran out
with them but had a delightful twist.I feel he really leveled out the playing
field.Now unless the writer is going to have Sami get shot or convicted of
murder then I dont want to hear about it.Those s/l are part of Higleys crapfest.I have a feeling there is a double whammy coming up on
two characters.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 3 2013, 09:28 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply