Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,651 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

anya
Jun 19 2013, 03:36 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers:

* Kristen narrowly avoids certain disaster

Why can't they write the spoilers differently? I would have said "Kristen faces certain disaster" so we don't know from the spoilers that she ends up narrowly avoiding it. :soapbox:
But that's to be assumed. Kristen devises a dastardly plan and then we spend weeks or months watching her escape discovery over and over and over........
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Carly
Jun 19 2013, 05:03 PM
Pookie
Jun 19 2013, 04:27 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:55 PM
^^ Thanks to FL for the NE spoiler info.

It appears Jen Lilley's character will be interacting with JJ.
Looks like. Probably and older woman corrupting the young buck sort of thing.
I want her to be Joy Wesley so that Dannifer's heads will explode when they realize that JJ is dating Chloe's sister! A JJ/Joy romance would create some awesome soapy drama!
Whoever she is, I predict she will be one of JJ's and Rory's first "customers". Then in order to get more drugs for free, she'll seduce JJ into getting them for her.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

These spell one word to me w.o. John and Lucas. B O R I N G!

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

When did Nicole try to kill Marlena?? Did I miss something?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can deal with Marlena, John, Maggie, and Caroline thinking that Nicole is the lesser evil. But as far as Sami and Victor go they should think Nicole is worse than Kristen. At least that's how I feel about it. Kristen hasn't done that much directly to Victor while Nicole has made his life Hell and then actually tried to have him killed. Sami could be a toss up but Nicole has directly gone after Sami and her life while Kristen has gone after her mother and John.

If the show ever grows some balls and admits that Josh Taylor isn't Roman then Sami can hate Kristen with everything she has.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

specialcases
Jun 19 2013, 10:08 PM
I actually meant she killed Collin. My bad :shrug: That's what I get for doing too many things at once while trying to type a response post. -__-

AFaithL

Show summaries from about.com

April 21, 2004: "Nicole bribes Crystal into killing Marlena."

May 6, 2004: "Nicole seals the deal for Crystal to kill Marlena, right when Brady and John show up, hoping to see Marlena."

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I knew Nicole plotted something against Marlena but I couldn't remember what the hell is was so I tried to omit that from my other post and opting to mention Collin instead, but my fingers didn't agree with that decision. lol
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 19 2013, 10:49 PM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

At the moment Kristen's completely lost her mind and Nicole isn't plotting revenge for what she believes was done to her. If Nicole had to be written as Kristen is right now, I would've wanted her to go after Sami for the nasty Johnny-hid-under-a-table-romp with EJ. So I would say that Nic IS the lesser of two evils based on where they are right now.

chinkybig

I kind of wish that Kristen went after Sami instead of Eric. I will definitely feel a bit sorry for Eric having him as collateral damage to Kristen's revenge to his mother. But with Sami, I am kind of wishing that Kristen will succeed in off-ing Sami. Strange, but true. LOL. :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 20 2013, 05:40 AM
I kind of wish that Kristen went after Sami instead of Eric. I will definitely feel a bit sorry for Eric having him as collateral damage to Kristen's revenge to his mother. But with Sami, I am kind of wishing that Kristen will succeed in off-ing Sami. Strange, but true. LOL. :D
Not strange. I bet Marlena would prefer that too.

lysie
Member Avatar

specialcases
She's the one who set up Marlena's prison death that landed her on Melaswen.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 20 2013, 07:38 AM
specialcases
Wasn't my Queen Annie from Sunset Beach involved in this? Someone get her a job, stat.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM
* Jennifer and JJ have a huge blowup

I really hope that JJ calls out mommy dearest for jumping on Daniel's glow stick before his father's body was cold and for being a shitty excuse of a mother.

Serenity 808

Nicole and Victor are always gold. I'm glad their hatred/mistrust of each other will be shown.
Edited by Serenity 808, Jun 20 2013, 06:57 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

AFaithL
Jun 19 2013, 10:42 PM
Show summaries from about.com

April 21, 2004: "Nicole bribes Crystal into killing Marlena."

May 6, 2004: "Nicole seals the deal for Crystal to kill Marlena, right when Brady and John show up, hoping to see Marlena."
I try to block out a lot of things characters did in that era (2003-2006) :laugh:

ShaneDOOLFan

As a longtime fan since 1995, I pretty much block out anything from 2002 to 2006. Awful time for the show. Horribly bad.

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Jun 20 2013, 04:16 PM
lysie
specialcases
Wasn't my Queen Annie from Sunset Beach involved in this? Someone get her a job, stat.
Yes. She was the one Nicole bribed to "kill" Marlena. Her name was Crystal Galore. Then she dressed up like a janitor (?) to hide from Brady, so Brady wouldn't catch her trying to murder his beloved step-mother.

Really dark time for Nicole, writing-wise. The flesh eating bacteria incident with Chloe occurred during the same period.

It was Reilly's second tenure.

AFaithL

And yes, I'd like to forget that period, too. Reilly was horrid. I was glad he was canned shortly afterwards.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 20 2013, 07:19 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jun 20 2013, 04:16 PM
lysie
specialcases
Yes. She was the one Nicole bribed to "kill" Marlena. Her name was Crystal Galore. Then she dressed up like a janitor (?) to hide from Brady, so Brady wouldn't catch her trying to murder his beloved step-mother.

Really dark time for Nicole, writing-wise. The flesh eating bacteria incident with Chloe occurred during the same period.

It was Reilly's second tenure.
i remember Crystal vaguely but i didn't recall Nicole bribed her to kill Marlena. What was the reasoning behind it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply