Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,677 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 20 2013, 07:23 PM
AFaithL
Jun 20 2013, 07:19 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jun 20 2013, 04:16 PM
lysie
Jun 20 2013, 07:38 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Wasn't my Queen Annie from Sunset Beach involved in this? Someone get her a job, stat.
Yes. She was the one Nicole bribed to "kill" Marlena. Her name was Crystal Galore. Then she dressed up like a janitor (?) to hide from Brady, so Brady wouldn't catch her trying to murder his beloved step-mother.

Really dark time for Nicole, writing-wise. The flesh eating bacteria incident with Chloe occurred during the same period.

It was Reilly's second tenure.
i remember Crystal vaguely but i didn't recall Nicole bribed her to kill Marlena. What was the reasoning behind it?
Because serial killer Marlena knew that Nicole was behind Victor's death.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Marlena found out that Nicole helped Jan construct the "love cage" to keep Shawn prisoner away from her daughter Belle. Nicole didn't want that info out, so she tried to have her killed.

I think Reilly just wanted Nicole hated, and he knew that having her hurt Marlena, one of the show's most beloved characters, would accomplish that goal. Whatever the case, I like Nicole now, and I don't want her pulling shit like that ever again.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 20 2013, 07:45 PM
Marlena found out that Nicole helped Jan construct the "love cage" to keep Shawn prisoner away from her daughter Belle. Nicole didn't want that info out, so she tried to have her killed.

I think Reilly just wanted Nicole hated, and he knew that having her hurt Marlena, one of the show's most beloved characters, would accomplish that goal. Whatever the case, I like Nicole now, and I don't want her pulling shit like that ever again.
it sounds like he was just in the process of turning her into Kristen...

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 20 2013, 07:40 PM
blueskies
Jun 20 2013, 07:23 PM
AFaithL
Jun 20 2013, 07:19 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jun 20 2013, 04:16 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yes. She was the one Nicole bribed to "kill" Marlena. Her name was Crystal Galore. Then she dressed up like a janitor (?) to hide from Brady, so Brady wouldn't catch her trying to murder his beloved step-mother.

Really dark time for Nicole, writing-wise. The flesh eating bacteria incident with Chloe occurred during the same period.

It was Reilly's second tenure.
i remember Crystal vaguely but i didn't recall Nicole bribed her to kill Marlena. What was the reasoning behind it?
Because serial killer Marlena knew that Nicole was behind Victor's death.
okay, that makes sense. i forgot that & was just thinking she ordered a hit on her for no reason...then I started thinking i stroked out for a while & maybe i missed Nicole crushing on John, lol.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Well Serinity when it comes to Victors hatred for Nichole.
Victor sure doesn't bite his tongue.I loved when Victor said
if Nichole were living on another continent,that would be too
close for him.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I don't remember Nichole trying to kill Marlena.
I know she did.Nichole is lucky Sami didn't get
a hold to her.I do remember when Nichole tried
to kill Victor.I need to visit you tube. : :flipoff:

Sariah
Member Avatar

Shick
Jun 20 2013, 06:57 PM
AFaithL
Jun 19 2013, 10:42 PM
Show summaries from about.com

April 21, 2004: "Nicole bribes Crystal into killing Marlena."

May 6, 2004: "Nicole seals the deal for Crystal to kill Marlena, right when Brady and John show up, hoping to see Marlena."
I try to block out a lot of things characters did in that era (2003-2006) :laugh:
I also pretend those years never happened. Because that was the era of Kyle Brandt's Fauxlip.

Edited by Sariah, Jun 21 2013, 12:10 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Well AFAITHL good luck pretending stuff didn't happen.
I wish I could pretend certain things didn't happen during
Higleys crap-fest.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

* Going to divorce I imagine (Nick & Gabi)
* Yep, this must be Jen Lilley. Looking forward to see her on the show and with JJ
* More Victor ~ WIN, and with Nicole ~ ahh, memories...
* I'm LOVING Kristen
* I love Jennifer much more when she's interacting with her children

Thanks!

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I guess Gabi/Nick will get an annulment.
That sick revenge craving Kristen is really
bringing on the drama.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

It would be so nice to see Eric as a sex crazed maniac from that shot. It would just be nice to see nude scenes with HIM in them! :blulaugh:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Well Kween it wont be nice for :OhMy: Eric.I am sure Kristen is planning
on putting some snapshots into circulation.As for Nichole well her
and Brady are only FWB.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jun 21 2013, 09:10 PM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

i am pretty sure Kristen plan is to have
Eric be disgraced.Then she would have
gotten her revenge on Marlena through
Eric. :roflol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Decision")
Sami is anxious to hear the outcome from the grand jury; Abigail has doubts about keeping Sami's secret; JJ gives Daniel a warning.

Tuesday ("Sami's Fate")
Sonny's friend wonders if he is making the right choice by staying with Will; Nick and Gabi reach a decision about their marriage.

Wednesday ("Jennifer Makes Choices")
Jennifer advises Daniel that they need time apart; JJ meets a girl who peaks his curiosity; Justin and EJ are concerned that Stefano is onto them.

Thursday ("Mother and Son Fight")
Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman; Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

Friday("Trouble")
Abigail encounters an awkward situation when she sees Cameron and Chad; Adrienne gets close to discovering something crucial.

supercool74
Member Avatar

So apparently when Will confesses all, he doesn't mention the video with Sami because then why would Abby have a problem keeping it to herself. They would already know about it.

michr544125

So Jennifer must find JJ with Jen Lily's character. I'm super excited to see that play out. I enjoyed Jen on gh so excited about her playing a new character on this show.

Is Sonny's friend also Jen Lily's character? They appear the same week. The friend appears one day and the next day JJ meets a mysterious stranger. I'd love to see Sonny have a female friend.
Edited by michr544125, Jun 23 2013, 07:01 AM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 23 2013, 01:12 AM
Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman
Please let this be Anne! I can't imagine Jennifer would become outraged by JJ having a girlfriend around his own age; but if he's with someone Jennifer hates, like Anne, then she might blow a fuse.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jun 23 2013, 07:17 AM
Angie79
Please let this be Anne! I can't imagine Jennifer would become outraged by JJ having a girlfriend around his own age; but if he's with someone Jennifer hates, like Anne, then she might blow a fuse.
I think it's Jen Lilley's character. She definitely looks older than JJ.

Since JL has spoiled that her character is going to be doing bad things, I suspect that she and JJ are going to join forces to keep Jennifer and Daniel apart.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jun 23 2013, 07:29 AM
LonePirate
Angie79
I think it's Jen Lilley's character. She definitely looks older than JJ.

Since JL has spoiled that her character is going to be doing bad things, I suspect that she and JJ are going to join forces to keep Jennifer and Daniel apart.
Since JL has spoiled that her character is going to be doing bad heroic things, I suspect that she and JJ are going to join forces to keep Jennifer and Daniel apart.

Fixed! ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chinkybig

LonePirate
Angie79
There's no way it will be Anne, but I wish it was. Jennifer's head would pop off the pavement on its own in 5 seconds flat. :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply