Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,533 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jun 23 2013, 07:29 AM
LonePirate
Jun 23 2013, 07:17 AM
Angie79
Jun 23 2013, 01:12 AM
Thursday ("Mother and Son Fight")
Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman
Please let this be Anne! I can't imagine Jennifer would become outraged by JJ having a girlfriend around his own age; but if he's with someone Jennifer hates, like Anne, then she might blow a fuse.
I think it's Jen Lilley's character. She definitely looks older than JJ.

Since JL has spoiled that her character is going to be doing bad things, I suspect that she and JJ are going to join forces to keep Jennifer and Daniel apart.
I hope Sonny is friends with Jen Liley's character, partially because I'd like to see Sonny and JJ remember that they too are related. I would really like to see JJ have people in his corner, and alas Abby is to high on the Daniel Kool-Aid to fit the bill. Also, perhaps Adrienne could turn some of her mama bear concern towards her wayward nephew. Adrienne and Jack did love each other a whole lot, and she would be a natural person for JJ to gravitate towards given that she hasn't quickly replaced Jack in her life.

I had to think about the family tree, but if Jenn Liley turned out to be Jeannie Donovan, that wouldn't make this incestuous. Jeannie would be related to Will (cousin once removed) and but not to any Johnsons or Hortons.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 23 2013, 07:40 AM
LonePirate
Angie79
Please let this be Anne! I can't imagine Jennifer would become outraged by JJ having a girlfriend around his own age; but if he's with someone Jennifer hates, like Anne, then she might blow a fuse.
There's no way it will be Anne, but I wish it was. Jennifer's head would pop off the pavement on its own in 5 seconds flat. :blulaugh:
Yeah, it is very unlikely it is Anne. I just have trouble believing that the "girl" on Wednesday is the same character as the "older woman" on Thursday.

marie1969

supercool74
Jun 23 2013, 04:03 AM
So apparently when Will confesses all, he doesn't mention the video with Sami because then why would Abby have a problem keeping it to herself. They would already know about it.
I highly doubt that Will will say anything to Abe. As a matter of fact, I bet he won't. Ejami will talk him out of it and he will keep mum. It is in character for Will to threaten and do nothing.

It does not not make sense anyway for him to confess now. If Will was going to confess, he should have done it when Nick started blackmailing him to give up his daughter. Instead, he was willing to walk away from his own child to protect this secret. Besides, if he was really making the sacrifice for his family so they won't get in trouble, his reasons are still valid because Lucas would still get in trouble as will Bope and Roman. Not to mention, while it might confirm that Bernadi is crooked, but it will also give Sami a motive. So his confession will hurt more than it would help.

I do think that Adrienne will use the video to blackmail Will or she may just turn it in to the prosecutor.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I really don't think that Adrienne will blackmail Will. What I would suspect is that Justin is going to tell her to keep herself out of his business, she finds it and, since Justin told her to stay out of this on his end, she'll go to Abe and show him. Justin will blow a gasket because she didn't come to him with this information and she'll tell him that HE told her NOT to come to him with anything with this case. This will cause more drama with the Kiriakis Family. Just a thought...... B-)
Edited by talbab1994, Jun 23 2013, 09:15 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Yet more angst for Fetch? Seriously?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman; Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

I cannot wait to see the look on Jen's and Abby's faces. JJ is 17, what does she expect from him?

ges
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jun 23 2013, 09:14 AM
I really don't think that Adrienne will blackmail Will. What I would suspect is that Justin is going to tell her to keep herself out of his business, she finds it and, since Justin told her to stay out of this on his end, she'll go to Abe and show him. Justin will blow a gasket because she didn't come to him with this information and she'll tell him that HE told her NOT to come to him with anything with this case. This will cause more drama with the Kiriakis Family. Just a thought...... B-)
Maybe Justin and Adrienne can get divorced. Again.

marie1969

ges
Jun 23 2013, 09:59 AM
talbab1994
That would be funny considering how she threw Marlena's marital problems in her face the other day. I have no love lost for Marlena, but that was a low blow.

I doubt they will get a divorce, but their marriage will probably be in trouble just like jarlena's. I bet she won't be so smug then.

I like Adrienne just fine. But smug Adrienne irritates me. Smugness irritates me in general.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

ges
talbab1994
Mmmm, I don't think that will happen. I think it brings drama to this storyline and the more drama the bigger the ending.

The only other thing I could think of happening is that Adrienne does go to Justin with this and when he asks where she got this, she tells him the truth -Sonny and Justin blows a gasket on him, Sami and EJ. Personally, I'm going with the first. :D

talbab1994
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jun 23 2013, 10:09 AM
ges
talbab1994
That would be funny considering how she threw Marlena's marital problems in her face the other day. I have no love lost for Marlena, but that was a low blow.

I doubt they will get a divorce, but their marriage will probably be in trouble just like jarlena's. I bet she won't be so smug then.

I like Adrienne just fine. But smug Adrienne irritates me. Smugness irritates me in general.
I would think in Adrienne's mind, the trouble with their marriage could be traced back to Sami because if it wasn't for her problems and "train wreck", Justin and Adrienne wouldn't be having these issues! LOL

Do you notice it all goes back to Sami-hence the Days of Sami's Lives! :tounge:

LovingDays

what no kristen,nicole,eric or brady weird even marlena

blueskies
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jun 23 2013, 06:36 AM
So Jennifer must find JJ with Jen Lily's character. I'm super excited to see that play out. I enjoyed Jen on gh so excited about her playing a new character on this show.

Is Sonny's friend also Jen Lily's character? They appear the same week. The friend appears one day and the next day JJ meets a mysterious stranger. I'd love to see Sonny have a female friend.
i would have said yes except i read SOD and it says Allison Paige as Bev and Kevin Riggin as Rory are "coming to Days" and that they'll be hanging out with JJ in the park.

edit: it also said he takes interest in a stranger's girlfriend....
Edited by blueskies, Jun 23 2013, 10:38 AM.

camera shy

They need to give Anne a daughter for JJ to date.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I loving the Justin and Adrienne spoilers. And I'm really curious about the one with Adrienne and the video and how that may play out. Honestly, I can't see Adrienne blackmailing Will with it. That's not in her nature, but who knows maybe she does some Bonnie in her lol. (who I hated lol). Who knows... I will be curious to see what she does with it though. If it adds more drama for these two- then bring it on.

I really hope that the Justin/EJ partnership will be successful against Stefano. Something new for a change I would hope lol. But hey more Justin- Woohoo. And please throw some Victor into this story too. Instead of worrying about Nicole and the crap with Brady, why can't I get Victor to have more interaction with his damn nephew. Need some Justin/Victor scenes and maybe Victor finding out about Justin's partnership and maybe to help lol. Instead of wasting with the Brady crap, he should be more involved with Justin's stuff too.

And I hope Sonny's friend will knock some sense into him about those living arrangements.

If JJ's action would lead to Bitchifer having her meltdown taking place out of Salem and take Dr.Arrogant with her, then bring it on other than that I have no interest in this story.

Despite some stories- sounds like another exciting week. Can't wait. :)

jwsel
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jun 23 2013, 07:35 AM
gailwinters
Jun 23 2013, 07:29 AM
LonePirate
Angie79
I think it's Jen Lilley's character. She definitely looks older than JJ.

Since JL has spoiled that her character is going to be doing bad things, I suspect that she and JJ are going to join forces to keep Jennifer and Daniel apart.
Since JL has spoiled that her character is going to be doing bad heroic things, I suspect that she and JJ are going to join forces to keep Jennifer and Daniel apart.

Fixed! ;)
Is this "fix" just your hope that JL is involved in splitting up Fetch or are there spoilers out there that her character is not the troublemaker that we originally were told she would be. I can see her being introduced as someone who gets involved with JJ's drug operation (or masterminds it), but since I still hold out hope that she is playing Jeannie Donovan, hope the character is revealed to be an undercover cop or ISA agent.

annie21

It's great to see Justin and Adrienne getting more airtime. But is anyone else worried that they'll be subjected to the same treatment that all the other vets have gotten? E.g., dumbing down, rewritten history, OOC pod-versions of themselves? They're pretty much the last remaining supercouple who haven't been decimated by the poison pens of the last few writing regimes. I know TomSell are assumed to like J&A, but they supposedly like Jennifer, too, and look what they've done to her! LOL!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 23 2013, 09:20 AM
Yet more angst for Fetch? Seriously?
Yes, another no-good person who just doesn't understand or respect the most perfect, wonderful love EVER, will cause Fetch to split. Oh the agony!! Gee, we haven't seen this before. :eyeroll: Have no fear, eventually the evil doer (JJ in this latest case) will get his and the Saints of Salem will reunite with a love scene that will make you want to vomit for a week and poke your eyes out. See, at least we all have something to look forward to! :P :sarcasm:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jun 23 2013, 10:09 AM

I thought it was a low blow just because it wasn't Marlena's fault. I mean, if it had been a troubled marriage and everyone knew it was, then it wouldn't have been so "Woah, low blow man", it was just that she was standing there saying shit about Sami and Will and then brought up Marlena's marriage. Which is crumbling for reasons she had nothing to do with.

zyona

Angie79
Tuesday ("Sami's Fate")
Sonny's friend wonders if he is making the right choice by staying with Will; Nick and Gabi reach a decision about their marriage.

Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

Who is Sonny's friend? It was Sonny's who suggested that Gabi and the baby move with him and Will. On Friday episode Will did try to give him an out, but he was admant. I hope Gabi staying with them is temporary.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Decision")
Sami is anxious to hear the outcome from the grand jury; Abigail has doubts about keeping Sami's secret; JJ gives Daniel a warning.

Tuesday ("Sami's Fate")
Sonny's friend wonders if he is making the right choice by staying with Will; Nick and Gabi reach a decision about their marriage.

Wednesday ("Jennifer Makes Choices")
Jennifer advises Daniel that they need time apart; JJ meets a girl who peaks his curiosity; Justin and EJ are concerned that Stefano is onto them.

Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman; Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

Friday("Trouble")
Abigail encounters an awkward situation when she sees Cameron and Chad; Adrienne gets close to discovering something crucial.

JJ gives Daniel a warning.Can't wait since JJ is not hiding his disdain for Daniel in their one on one conversations.
Sort of interested in whether Nick and Gabi try to work on their marriage or Nick and Gabi just move on with their lives.
Sick of Jennifer and Daniel getting together and parting.How many times is thing going to happen??? If Stfefano is on to EJ/Justin " concerned" is an understatement as to what they should feel.
It's too bad they killed Arianna and sent Dario abroad leaving Abby as the only person with whom Gabi can logically discuss her feelings with given that Abby is Will's cousin.Maybe they should have had her talk to Nicole since she is friends with Rafe,has kind of been in her shoes, and would not have much of an agenda of her own.
We have had Alice's letter,the twosie,the envelope/picture of doom.We now have the video of doom.Any bets on when Adrienne actually sees it?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply