Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,589 Views)
Carly
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM
Jennifer advises Daniel that they need time apart
I almost choked on my cinnamon roll when I read this spoiler! Is Jen actually going to take a break from her beloved Daniel in order to focus on her grieving, emotionally traumatized son?! Hell truly has frozen over....

Of course, the whole thing will be played for Dannifer angst, and all the characters will talk about how wonderful and selfless Jen and Daniel are being and how horrible and selfish JJ is being.

And I'm calling it now -- Maggie will encourage Jen to reunite with Daniel despite how much pain it is causing JJ. Ugh! :frustration:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

zyona
Jun 23 2013, 01:18 PM
Angie79
Jun 23 2013, 01:12 AM
Tuesday ("Sami's Fate")
Sonny's friend wonders if he is making the right choice by staying with Will; Nick and Gabi reach a decision about their marriage.

Thursday ("Mother and Son Fight")
Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

Who is Sonny's friend? It was Sonny's who suggested that Gabi and the baby move with him and Will. On Friday episode Will did try to give him an out, but he was admant. I hope Gabi staying with them is temporary.
Sadly it's not temporary. Camila did an interview that stated they are still all living together come October :ermmmm: . I think this could be fun but not if it's being used as a decoy to avoid showing Will and Sonny in any type of intimate relationship. The teasing like in the last episode was nice regarding Wilson's sex life was actually nice to see but that can only fill the void for so long. Let's face it. If Will were straight, I hardly doubt he would be living with his new girlfriend along with his baby's mama and ex.
Edited by michr544125, Jun 23 2013, 02:02 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Monday ("Decision")
Sami is anxious to hear the outcome from the grand jury; Abigail has doubts about keeping Sami's secret; JJ gives Daniel a warning.

Tuesday ("Sami's Fate")
Sonny's friend wonders if he is making the right choice by staying with Will; Nick and Gabi reach a decision about their marriage.

Wednesday ("Jennifer Makes Choices")
Jennifer advises Daniel that they need time apart; JJ meets a girl who peaks his curiosity; Justin and EJ are concerned that Stefano is onto them.

Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman; Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

Friday("Trouble")
Abigail encounters an awkward situation when she sees Cameron and Chad; Adrienne gets close to discovering something crucial.
zzzzzzzzz...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Carly
Jun 23 2013, 01:54 PM
SocRMum1
Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM
Jennifer advises Daniel that they need time apart
I almost choked on my cinnamon roll when I read this spoiler! Is Jen actually going to take a break from her beloved Daniel in order to focus on her grieving, emotionally traumatized son?! Hell truly has frozen over....

Of course, the whole thing will be played for Dannifer angst, and all the characters will talk about how wonderful and selfless Jen and Daniel are being and how horrible and selfish JJ is being.

And I'm calling it now -- Maggie will encourage Jen to reunite with Daniel despite how much pain it is causing JJ. Ugh! :frustration:
plus, i'm sure their "time apart" will only be about a day or two Salem-time (of course, that could translate into a month of screen-time since one Salem day seems to last 2 weeks lately).

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jun 23 2013, 10:58 AM
I loving the Justin and Adrienne spoilers. And I'm really curious about the one with Adrienne and the video and how that may play out. Honestly, I can't see Adrienne blackmailing Will with it. That's not in her nature, but who knows maybe she does some Bonnie in her lol. (who I hated lol). Who knows... I will be curious to see what she does with it though. If it adds more drama for these two- then bring it on.

I really hope that the Justin/EJ partnership will be successful against Stefano. Something new for a change I would hope lol. But hey more Justin- Woohoo. And please throw some Victor into this story too. Instead of worrying about Nicole and the crap with Brady, why can't I get Victor to have more interaction with his damn nephew. Need some Justin/Victor scenes and maybe Victor finding out about Justin's partnership and maybe to help lol. Instead of wasting with the Brady crap, he should be more involved with Justin's stuff too.

And I hope Sonny's friend will knock some sense into him about those living arrangements.

If JJ's action would lead to Bitchifer having her meltdown taking place out of Salem and take Dr.Arrogant with her, then bring it on other than that I have no interest in this story.

Despite some stories- sounds like another exciting week. Can't wait. :)

Justin working with ej should make problems with Adrienne because what ej did to Steve and the only o way I wanted victor when ej to busy to take Stefano from company victor take over.Victor works with ej after ej put hit on Phillp victor still have problem with Chloe. I do not see able to work with ej

MissLola
Member Avatar

Oh goody a heavy fetch week! :angry:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

what a boring week. I'm not gonna watch. Thanks for the spoilers.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 23 2013, 02:37 PM
Angie79
Monday ("Decision")
Sami is anxious to hear the outcome from the grand jury; Abigail has doubts about keeping Sami's secret; JJ gives Daniel a warning.

Tuesday ("Sami's Fate")

Wednesday ("Jennifer Makes Choices")
Jennifer advises Daniel that they need time apart; JJ meets a girl who peaks his curiosity; Justin and EJ are concerned that Stefano is onto them.

Jennifer loses it when she catches JJ with an older woman; Gabi shares her feelings to Abigail about her living situations.

Friday("Trouble")
Abigail encounters an awkward situation when she sees Cameron and Chad; Adrienne gets close to discovering something crucial.
zzzzzzzzz...
I hope there is another round of spoilers coming out.
Otherwise looks like a good week for a DaysVacation.

Unless the older woman JJ is with is Kate.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I call this the Summer of Snooze

Pookie
Member Avatar

My educated guess is that Jen Lilly is the older woman JJ hooks up with. I suspect she is also the "friend" of Sonny. They keep saying the Jen Lilly character causes trouble all over town. So she has to have her fingers in more than just JJ's story. I also read that Will and Sonny develop a conflict over a "surprising" new person. It's got to be a new character. Could be her. I thought I read some things from Freddie Smith that he was going to get into a new business venture or make changes to the coffee house. Maybe that involves her.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 19 2013, 05:36 PM
Well, as both women are written now, Nicole is the lesser of two evils. She is currently not seeking revenge on anyone and trying to hurt innocent people. She's not being written as deadly and dangerous, but as a woman who occasionally makes bad choices, but is tying to change her ways.

You are 100% correct about Nicole's history though. She has certainly pulled villainous crap in the past and very well do so in the future to where she is acting like Kristen currently is. That's the thing with Nicole. She can swing back and forth, and it's perfectly in character for her to do so.
I get what people are saying about Nicole being no saint. She has kidnapped a baby, and the whole other list people have posted. She is no poster child for good behavior, and I never want her to be. Nicole is best with an edge.

The BIG difference between Nicole and Kristen, since I am a long time viewer and remember her first stint very well, is that Kristen is Dimera crazy. Flashback to Paris, the fake baby, Susan Banks, the secret room, and I could go on and on, and you see a woman who is just a very intelligent psycho. She is past bitch somewhere out in bitch universe, unable to connect one dot to another. Kristen see's red, and goes for the jugular, and God above help you if you get in her way of trying to destroy someone.

Both of them plot, both are known for scheming, but I think most longtime viewers would rank Kristen as one of the biggest psychos this show has ever showcased. Good God, how did we ever do without Kristen Dimera?

lysie
Member Avatar

Sami has an emotional run-in with Marge.
Will overhears Sonnyís conversation with his friend Brent
Eric suffers a relapse
Victor questions Nicoleís motives for working at the church
Justin informs EJ that thereís a hitch in his plan
Danielís investigation may lead to Kristenís undoing

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I thought Victor was more suspicious over her re-connection with Brady. His concern is unwarranted since Nicole has been working at the rectory since literally the day Eric returned in Salem and that was 8/9 months ago and she's been doing a good job (although I wish she was back in the corporate world). Plus Eric offered her that job if my memory serves me right, she wasn't exactly beating down his door or anything.

Just stupid.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 24 2013, 06:37 AM
Eric suffers a relapse
Who is Marge?

Aimikins
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jun 24 2013, 07:25 AM
lysie
Eric suffers a relapse
Who is Marge?

Yes, who is Marge and Eric has a relapse on what???

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

oh no poor Eric. YES! Victor and Nicole's scenes, I always liked their banter. the rest zzzzzz.

what Daniel and Kristen will interact too? I love her but even HER won't be able to make me "tolerate" Daniel. NEVER. not even MARLENA could make me like him if they ever cross paths at the hospital.

thepadange

talbab1994
lysie
Eric suffers a relapse
Who is Marge?
Bernardi's widow.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

talbab1994
lysie
Eric suffers a relapse
Who is Marge?
I believe she is Bernardi's widow.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Thanks for the Marge answer! :)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Eric suffers a relapse

So the drug is still affecting Eric? Poor guy. :(

Quote:

Oh for the lover of Pete! Is he not involved in enough storylines as it is? This show's love affair with Dr. Douche is never-ending! On the other hand if this leads to Kristen having Stefano's sexy henchman toss Daniel's greasy arse off the nearest pier than I'll take it. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 24 2013, 08:22 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply