Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,542 Views)
camera shy

Laufeyson
Jun 24 2013, 07:25 AM
I thought Victor was more suspicious over her re-connection with Brady. His concern is unwarranted since Nicole has been working at the rectory since literally the day Eric returned in Salem and that was 8/9 months ago and she's been doing a good job (although I wish she was back in the corporate world). Plus Eric offered her that job if my memory serves me right, she wasn't exactly beating down his door or anything.

Just stupid.
Plus it's none of his damn business.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Perhaps he's taking a page out of Maggie "Betty Crocker" Kiriakis's book and is about to become the latest busydody in town, zipping from one place to another handing out advice. Goodness knows that's all Maggie does now. :blah: to anyone who'll listen...

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

angie37
Jun 24 2013, 08:53 AM
Perhaps he's taking a page out of Maggie "Betty Crocker" Kiriakis's book and is about to become the latest busydody in town, zipping from one place to another handing out advice. Goodness knows that's all Maggie does now. :blah: to anyone who'll listen...
I liked Victor so much more when he wasn't tied to Maggie.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

well Victor and Maggie were great in the beginning, now, like all the couples I see on Days, they are a complete snooze fest. Days is so out of touch with what true romance is. What I have read here and seen on the rare occasion I put Days on my tv is severely lacking.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I wonder if Eric relapsing means he's gonna be humping the first thing in sight. :unsure:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

You know how much I wanted Eric to actually start acting on his feelings for Nicole without a drug or anything to get it done...and now I'm going to be subjected to him pretty much horny all the time.....you watch him start to act out and want to bed Kristen and Nicole sees him and is just heartbroken.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jun 24 2013, 10:02 AM
I wonder if Eric relapsing means he's gonna be humping the first thing in sight. :unsure:
One can only hope.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 24 2013, 06:37 AM

Danielís investigation may lead to Kristenís undoing
Damn you daniel! You're already a person who cab heal with just a touch of your hand, you can't take over the police station too! And that drug is untraceable! I know everyone in town treats you like god but you're not.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Can Daniel PLEASE stay the fuck outta the Kristen storylines...him being involved with ONE story is already WAY too much as it is!! For the love of God!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 24 2013, 10:13 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 24 2013, 10:05 AM
You know how much I wanted Eric to actually start acting on his feelings for Nicole without a drug or anything to get it done...and now I'm going to be subjected to him pretty much horny all the time.....you watch him start to act out and want to bed Kristen and Nicole sees him and is just heartbroken.
I have the same feeling. He's going to keep going back to Kristen and she'll only be too happy to bed Marlena's son. At some point Nicole & Brady will catch on. I can see Brady being angry at Eric in the beginning. I would think Nicole would be the one to realize that something is off with Eric. Then we get the double reveal of Bricole sex and Eric's rape.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 24 2013, 10:26 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Which will probably be Kristen since Nicole is spending all her time with Brady.

Pookie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Ugh. I was hoping for a more organic, realistic way for Eric to CHOOSE to leave the priesthood. Like, finally realizing he joined it out of guilt over what happened in the Congo rather than it being a true calling to him.

That said, I wouldn't rule out Eric hooking up with Nicole. Ari Zucker's Emmy red carpet interview seemed to hint that Eric might jump Nicole.

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 24 2013, 10:25 AM
LuvingLumi
I have the same feeling. He's going to keep going back to Kristen and she'll only be too happy to bed Marlena's son. At some point Nicole & Brady will catch on. I can see Brady being angry at Eric in the beginning. I would think Nicole would be the one to realize that something is off with Eric. Then we get the double reveal of Bricole sex and Eric's rape.
Yeah, I think anyone would realize something would be totally off with Eric if suddenly started having sex with ANYONE but especially Kristen. If anything it would prompt Nicole to investigate.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 24 2013, 10:35 AM
SocRMum1
Ugh. I was hoping for a more organic, realistic way for Eric to CHOOSE to leave the priesthood. Like, finally realizing he joined it out of guilt over what happened in the Congo rather than it being a true calling to him.

That said, I wouldn't rule out Eric hooking up with Nicole. Ari Zucker's Emmy red carpet interview seemed to hint that Eric might jump Nicole.
But would Nicole go through with it with him? She would know something wasn't right. Eric takes his job very seriously and you would think red flags would be going up in Nicole's head if he were to suddenly come on to her.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 24 2013, 10:43 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jun 24 2013, 10:25 AM
LuvingLumi
Yeah, I think anyone would realize something would be totally off with Eric if suddenly started having sex with ANYONE but especially Kristen. If anything it would prompt Nicole to investigate.
It would have to be in secret. I wonder if Eric loses his memory again during the relapse?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

SoapGal1
Jun 24 2013, 10:08 AM
SocRMum1
One can only hope.
WHAT? I thought you were a fellow Ericole shipper...seems to be the only thing you and I agree on...so now you want him humping anything is site? I know....it's your shallow self talking you just want to see him nekkid right?

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 24 2013, 10:45 AM
Pookie
SocRMum1

But would Nicole go through with it with him? She would know something wasn't right. Eric takes his job very seriously and you would think red flags would be going up in Nicole's head if he were to suddenly come on to her.
I dunno. I don't know her character all that well. But isn't she known for making bad choices, especially when it comes to men? I mean, she jumped into Brady's bed 2 seconds after his wedding was cancelled.

Maybe she and Eric go out for drinks (priests can drink alcohol, right? I've been around a bunch of tipsy nuns before) and the night gets out of hand when he walks her home or something.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 24 2013, 10:53 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jun 24 2013, 10:45 AM
Pookie
SocRMum1

I dunno. I don't know her character all that well. But isn't she known for making bad choices, especially when it comes to men? I mean, she jumped into Brady's bed 2 seconds after his wedding was cancelled.

Maybe she and Eric go out for drinks (priests can drink alcohol, right? I've been around a bunch of tipsy nuns before) and the night gets out of hand when he walks her home or something.
She seems pretty tuned in where Eric is concerned and she knows how seriously he takes his vows so I tend to think she'd give in a little at first and then pull back before things went too far. As much as she loves Eric and wants him (as do we all :) ), she respects him too much to let it go too far.

Pookie
Member Avatar

IF Eric suddenly becomes horny all the time, I just can't buy it. I could believe the one time "super roofie" situation that we're seeing air now, but not a drug that would suddenly change his personality and morals overnight.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mitchapalooza
Jun 24 2013, 10:12 AM
Can Daniel PLEASE stay the fuck outta the Kristen storylines...him being involved with ONE story is already WAY too much as it is!! For the love of God!
Look at it this way...........if they don't have Daniel do it, they'd have Sami do it. So, which is the lesser of two evils? :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply