Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,431 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 24 2013, 10:48 AM
SoapGal1
Jun 24 2013, 10:08 AM
SocRMum1
Jun 24 2013, 10:02 AM
I wonder if Eric relapsing means he's gonna be humping the first thing in sight. :unsure:
One can only hope.
WHAT? I thought you were a fellow Ericole shipper...seems to be the only thing you and I agree on...so now you want him humping anything is site? I know....it's your shallow self talking you just want to see him nekkid right?
Precisely.

I'm desperate.

Besides, Nicole is getting her some, so what's good for the goose & all....

AZ did say in Atlanta that Eric leaving the priesthood wouldn't be about her. And that had to happen before anything could start with them.

And here we are....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuLu2102

Pookie
Jun 24 2013, 10:35 AM
SocRMum1
I wonder if Eric relapsing means he's gonna be humping the first thing in sight. :unsure:
Ugh. I was hoping for a more organic, realistic way for Eric to CHOOSE to leave the priesthood. Like, finally realizing he joined it out of guilt over what happened in the Congo rather than it being a true calling to him.

That said, I wouldn't rule out Eric hooking up with Nicole. Ari Zucker's Emmy red carpet interview seemed to hint that Eric might jump Nicole.
I agree! Why can't the story be about real, human emotion instead of drugging? I guess I should be grateful that Kristen isn't brainwashing him into increased sexual desire or putting a microchip in his collar or something. Seriously, though, many priests question their calling. Many men go into the priesthood for misguided reasons. Many priests develop unexpected feelings for someone (my priest from my childhood fell in love with a parishoner and left the priesthood). Why can't THAT be the story?!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

this is so wrong though, what this show is doing. there are a million and one ways they could have had Ericole, or taken that collar off Eric without having Ericole if that's what they wanted. I'm just so uncomfortable with the whole premise of Kristen raping him.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jun 24 2013, 12:11 PM
this is so wrong though, what this show is doing. there are a million and one ways they could have had Ericole, or taken that collar off Eric without having Ericole if that's what they wanted. I'm just so uncomfortable with the whole premise of Kristen raping him.
They could easily that church think Eric slept with someone and expell him by the time they will know is innocent he will not want to go back .days had to ruin everything

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Laufeyson
Jun 24 2013, 12:11 PM
I think it is great and will provide EXPLOSIVE fireworks down the line. The ramifications of Kristen's actions are HUGE here...there is essentially no going back for her at all from this and I am VERY happy about that.

I don't want Kristen redeemed...EVER and they were flirting with that during the last story arc with Brady.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuLu2102
Jun 24 2013, 11:40 AM
Pookie
Jun 24 2013, 10:35 AM
SocRMum1
Ugh. I was hoping for a more organic, realistic way for Eric to CHOOSE to leave the priesthood. Like, finally realizing he joined it out of guilt over what happened in the Congo rather than it being a true calling to him.

That said, I wouldn't rule out Eric hooking up with Nicole. Ari Zucker's Emmy red carpet interview seemed to hint that Eric might jump Nicole.
I agree! Why can't the story be about real, human emotion instead of drugging? I guess I should be grateful that Kristen isn't brainwashing him into increased sexual desire or putting a microchip in his collar or something. Seriously, though, many priests question their calling. Many men go into the priesthood for misguided reasons. Many priests develop unexpected feelings for someone (my priest from my childhood fell in love with a parishoner and left the priesthood). Why can't THAT be the story?!
Meh - I prefer the drugging. Honestly, the other option seems MUCH less exciting and high stakes.

Sometimes this show plays it so damn safe and boring...I like that they chose a different route here.

The results of this will be EXPLOSIVE!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 24 2013, 12:51 PM.

Sparrow

camera shy
Jun 24 2013, 08:48 AM
Laufeyson
Jun 24 2013, 07:25 AM
I thought Victor was more suspicious over her re-connection with Brady. His concern is unwarranted since Nicole has been working at the rectory since literally the day Eric returned in Salem and that was 8/9 months ago and she's been doing a good job (although I wish she was back in the corporate world). Plus Eric offered her that job if my memory serves me right, she wasn't exactly beating down his door or anything.

Just stupid.
Plus it's none of his damn business.
I'm sure that Victor's questioning Nicole's motives for working for Eric will amount to nothing more than his calling her a bitch and wondering why a whore would be allowed to work at a church.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Quote:

Danielís investigation may lead to Kristenís undoing

What the hell? No, no, no, no. Kristen does not get to be the ultimate in taking down legacy characters and running circles around everyone only to be done by Dr. Orangeglow. Keep Daniel away from Kristen.

Sparrow

Also, poor Eric. Even Kristen realized what she did to him was seriously fucked up. No matter how much I want Ericole to happen, Eric seems so earnest and so happy to be a priest. It's sad that this is going to happen this way. I'm not saying that I won't enjoy the drama and the fallout... I don't watch soaps because I like for things to be fair and tidy.

You know what would be nice? If Eric and Nicole got together by the two of them working through their past sexual abuse together. But I'm sure we're just going to get Victor calling Nicole a whore in the rectory.

Sparrow

Tripp
Jun 24 2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:

What the hell? No, no, no, no. Kristen does not get to be the ultimate in taking down legacy characters and running circles around everyone only to be done by Dr. Orangeglow. Keep Daniel away from Kristen.
And thereby providing more Fetch angst as Daniel implicates Jennifer's good pal. God Jesus why does everything have to come back to these two? KAYLA could be the one to investigate, because she actually has family ties and it would be so much more pleasing if she were the one to find the evidence, but nooooooooo... that wouldn't bring the story full circle back to the great and glorious fetch, so it just can't be.

AFaithL

I still want Eric/Nicole endgame.

And Brady/Kristen still explored (they are hot together and they were consensual)

And John/Marlena back together.

That's how I want this to shake down.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ladyofthelake
Jun 24 2013, 11:11 AM
Mitchapalooza
Jun 24 2013, 10:12 AM
Can Daniel PLEASE stay the fuck outta the Kristen storylines...him being involved with ONE story is already WAY too much as it is!! For the love of God!
Look at it this way...........if they don't have Daniel do it, they'd have Sami do it. So, which is the lesser of two evils? :D
Daniel needs to stay in his lane. He doesn't belong in the s/l at all. However, Sami is Eric's sister.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 24 2013, 02:13 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

ladyofthelake
Mitchapalooza
Can Daniel PLEASE stay the fuck outta the Kristen storylines...him being involved with ONE story is already WAY too much as it is!! For the love of God!
Look at it this way...........if they don't have Daniel do it, they'd have Sami do it. So, which is the lesser of two evils? :D
Um - Sami...by a mile....and I hate that sniveling bitch.

My hatred of the tanned one, trumps all else.

Nothing worse than a propped character and Daniel (a true failed character) is a prime example of that. He is LONG LONG LONG past is expiry date and TPTB are the only ones in the fucking dark about that fact.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 24 2013, 03:21 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Loud Mouth McStompy can stomp her ass straight to prison. She already got involved with the Kristen/Brady thing and those were the painful scenes to watch

Carly
Member Avatar

I just hope Kristen takes a multivitamin and stays really, really healthy. The second she gets even a paper cut, Dr. Perv is totally gonna try to jump her bones!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Classic
Jun 24 2013, 02:11 PM
ladyofthelake
Mitchapalooza
Daniel needs to stay in his lane. He doesn't belong in the s/l at all. However, Sami is Eric's sister.
That's not the point. The point would be inserting Sami into yet ANOTHER storyline, like they seem to do with Daniel. That's my point.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Well the only women Dr Dan havent been w is Sami and Kristen and Hope. I would die laughing is Dr Dan boned Sami while she is so in love w Ej. The thought of Daniel and Kristen make me wanna hurl worse then the thought of Ej and Sami.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LucasHortonFan
Jun 24 2013, 05:44 PM
Well the only women Dr Dan havent been w is Sami and Kristen and Hope. I would die laughing is Dr Dan boned Sami while she is so in love w Ej. The thought of Daniel and Kristen make me wanna hurl worse then the thought of Ej and Sami.
So, if Sami and Daniel were in scenes together, that would make it easier for people to FF?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

If ANYONE should discover what was going on, it should be Marlena, leading to the show-down. Maybe Nicole with Marlena. Or even Brady. It should involve the people who will be the most impacted.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

talbab1994
Jun 24 2013, 07:25 AM
lysie
Jun 24 2013, 06:37 AM
Sami has an emotional run-in with Marge.
Will overhears Sonnyís conversation with his friend Brent
Eric suffers a relapse
Victor questions Nicoleís motives for working at the church
Justin informs EJ that thereís a hitch in his plan
Who is Marge?
Marge Bernardi (widow of Joe)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply