Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,868 Views)
hannahburnsblue94

Anybody know anything about this Brent in the WilSon storyline, have they announced the actor playing him yet??? I'm curious about what Will overhears he's got him mamas knack for hearing things not meant for him to hear lol. Where Sami runs off causing mass destruction Will takes it to heart and lets it eat at him. He's supposed to over hear Sonny talking to Adrienne this week too, I hope it's to hear Sonny say he'd pick Will over her. I generally like Adrienne. I love the Kiriakis family dynamic and want to see Will out of his comfort zone, and around them more Sonny's loved by all of Will's fam so it would be nice to see the contrast. Judi is an absolute doll but I don't like what there doing to her character she was fine holding Will's baby one minute TOTALLY against him the next too wishy wash I feel like the tension between Will and Adrienne will always be, maybe not as drastic as Kate and Sami but, friction constantly there.. I hope this living situation is temporary, all those people under one roof ugh. I hope this isn't a DAYS ploy to put off Will and Sonnny's sex life, they are in serious need of a love scene hopefully we get to see their bedroom?? Or will it just be the living room being shown? Gabi needs to find her a good man so the boys can be alone but continue to co-parent little Ari.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chinkybig

Rooting for Marge against Sami. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You go whip that stompy ass! :whip:

concerned
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 25 2013, 12:51 AM
Rooting for Marge against Sami. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You go whip that stompy ass! :whip:
I love the delirious land you are living in where there is even the remotest chance that Sami may not come out smelling like roses with everyone licking her .....

Can I buy a ticket?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jun 24 2013, 05:48 PM
If ANYONE should discover what was going on, it should be Marlena, leading to the show-down. Maybe Nicole with Marlena. Or even Brady. It should involve the people who will be the most impacted.
That would have been easy, Nicole calls Marlena and says she just feels Eric is in trouble. They could even have Nicole make a "I can't believe you came" and have Marlena snark back. And then have them join forces.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jun 24 2013, 05:44 PM
Well the only women Dr Dan havent been w is Sami and Kristen and Hope. I would die laughing is Dr Dan boned Sami while she is so in love w Ej. The thought of Daniel and Kristen make me wanna hurl worse then the thought of Ej and Sami.
Marlena. He's had only a few scenes with her. Thank goodness.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Week of July 1:

Monday July 1:

Before the jury makes their decision on whether or not to indict her for murder, Sami runs into Marge Bernardi.

Tuesday July 2:

Eric unwittingly gets his hands on proof of what happened to him.

Wednesday July 3:

Jennifer lays down the law with JJ and then tells Daniel they need a break.

Thursday July 4:

Daniel's investigation could lead to Kristen's undoing.

Friday July 5:

Will's insecurities about Sonny continue to grow.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Since when has Will had insecurities about Sonny?

WillFan
Member Avatar

SOF spoilers for week of July 1st

Justin warns Elvis that his plan to oust his father from DiMera Enterprises has a problem and Stefano could be onto them.

Will starts to worry that Sonny is regretting letting Gabi and the baby move in.

Eric relapses into illness which leads to Daniel discovering clues about what happened to him.

JJ enters into a flirtatious relationship with a fresh face.

Abby has a hard time keeping her mouth shut about Samiís secret.

The grand jury offers their verdict on Samiís case.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-july-1-5/

buttercup32409

hannahburnsblue94
Jun 25 2013, 12:21 AM
Anybody know anything about this Brent in the WilSon storyline, have they announced the actor playing him yet??? I'm curious about what Will overhears he's got him mamas knack for hearing things not meant for him to hear lol. Where Sami runs off causing mass destruction Will takes it to heart and lets it eat at him. He's supposed to over hear Sonny talking to Adrienne this week too, I hope it's to hear Sonny say he'd pick Will over her. I generally like Adrienne. I love the Kiriakis family dynamic and want to see Will out of his comfort zone, and around them more Sonny's loved by all of Will's fam so it would be nice to see the contrast. Judi is an absolute doll but I don't like what there doing to her character she was fine holding Will's baby one minute TOTALLY against him the next too wishy wash I feel like the tension between Will and Adrienne will always be, maybe not as drastic as Kate and Sami but, friction constantly there.. I hope this living situation is temporary, all those people under one roof ugh. I hope this isn't a DAYS ploy to put off Will and Sonnny's sex life, they are in serious need of a love scene hopefully we get to see their bedroom?? Or will it just be the living room being shown? Gabi needs to find her a good man so the boys can be alone but continue to co-parent little Ari.
In this instance, I don't think Will hears something he's not meant to hear when it comes to Sonny and Brent. I suspect that Adrienne and Brent both fully intended for him to hear every word.

I never have liked Adrienne. She has been against them from day one...before day one actually, but pretended otherwise for a while. She's manipulative and controlling, and really should get her own life and leave her son to live his.

And I agree, the living situation needs to change and soon, but not with Gabi finding a man and living happily ever after. I'm not buying the whole "I didn't know Nick was that way", BS she's been dealing Will and Sonny. She'd heard him make comments about them. He'd already told her point blank how he felt about gays in general. She knew, and yet she stayed with him. Melanie or Chad needs to spill the beans on Gabi Dearest, and her whiney little butt needs to go to the state lockup. There, situation solved. All better!

blueskies
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jun 25 2013, 09:38 AM

Justin warns Elvis that his plan to oust his father from DiMera Enterprises has a problem and Stefano could be onto them.

Will starts to worry that Sonny is regretting letting Gabi and the baby move in.

Eric relapses into illness which leads to Daniel discovering clues about what happened to him.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-july-1-5/
Does this mean Eric tries to get it on with Dan?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WillFan

That was quick!

stormymac
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 25 2013, 10:46 AM
WillFan

That was quick!
Especially considering everything on Smith Island started 5-20 and it's only been 3 or 4 days since.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 25 2013, 09:21 AM
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Tuesday July 2:

Eric unwittingly gets his hands on proof of what happened to him.

Hmmm....he finds the video?

ETA: wait , it doesn't say he actually SEES the proof...probably one of those things where he carries the video around, not knowing what it is.
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Jun 25 2013, 11:59 AM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I wonder if the drug wasn't as untraceable as Kristen was told.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I think the grand jury is deciding whether or not to indite (try) Sami for murder - not the overall verdict from her trial. I suspect that will play out the rest of the summer.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yep...grand jury's decide if there is enough evidence to bring this to trial...I'm assuming there will be and I don't doubt that Sami somehow ends up back in jail soon because we KNOW that in August she's back in the pen.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Not that I am surprised but no one in Salem is having Fourth of July picnic or party or gathering at the lake? This holiday probably won't even be mentioned.
Edited by LonePirate, Jun 25 2013, 01:30 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 25 2013, 01:17 PM
Yep...grand jury's decide if there is enough evidence to bring this to trial...I'm assuming there will be and I don't doubt that Sami somehow ends up back in jail soon because we KNOW that in August she's back in the pen.
I think the GJ will not indict Sami for murder, but then the video will turn up (probably by Adrienne), the Special Prosecutor will go back before the GJ and she will then be indicted and stand trial.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Jun 25 2013, 01:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 25 2013, 01:17 PM
I think the GJ will not indict Sami for murder, but then the video will turn up (probably by Adrienne), the Special Prosecutor will go back before the GJ and she will then be indicted and stand trial.
I guess it could play out that way but so far all we have is Sami confessing to killing a 'cop'....I don't see how a GJ won't go forward with a trial on that alone....

jwsel
Member Avatar

hannahburnsblue94
Jun 25 2013, 12:21 AM
I'm not sure where there has been a mention of a character named Brent, but Brant Daugherty is the actor who has played Brian, the gay guy who has a crush on Sonny. If he comes back into the picture (maybe at Adrienne's urging), it might explain why Will feels insecure.
Edited by jwsel, Jun 25 2013, 01:40 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply