Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of July 1st; *updated 6/24*
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 02:54 PM (23,537 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jun 25 2013, 01:39 PM
hannahburnsblue94
Jun 25 2013, 12:21 AM
Anybody know anything about this Brent in the WilSon storyline, have they announced the actor playing him yet??? I'm curious about what Will overhears he's got him mamas knack for hearing things not meant for him to hear lol. Where Sami runs off causing mass destruction Will takes it to heart and lets it eat at him. He's supposed to over hear Sonny talking to Adrienne this week too, I hope it's to hear Sonny say he'd pick Will over her. I generally like Adrienne. I love the Kiriakis family dynamic and want to see Will out of his comfort zone, and around them more Sonny's loved by all of Will's fam so it would be nice to see the contrast. Judi is an absolute doll but I don't like what there doing to her character she was fine holding Will's baby one minute TOTALLY against him the next too wishy wash I feel like the tension between Will and Adrienne will always be, maybe not as drastic as Kate and Sami but, friction constantly there.. I hope this living situation is temporary, all those people under one roof ugh. I hope this isn't a DAYS ploy to put off Will and Sonnny's sex life, they are in serious need of a love scene hopefully we get to see their bedroom?? Or will it just be the living room being shown? Gabi needs to find her a good man so the boys can be alone but continue to co-parent little Ari.
I'm not sure where there has been a mention of a character named Brent, but Brent Daugherty is the actor who has played Brian, the gay guy who has a crush on Sonny. If he comes back into the picture (maybe at Adrienne's urging), it might explain why Will feels insecure.
Brant. Brant Daugherty. B-)
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jun 25 2013, 01:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

But the police didn't find his body and Sami just showed up at the station to confess, she was found right there with Rafe and the cop with the smoking gun still in her hand.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 25 2013, 01:35 PM
gailwinters
Jun 25 2013, 01:32 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 25 2013, 01:17 PM
Yep...grand jury's decide if there is enough evidence to bring this to trial...I'm assuming there will be and I don't doubt that Sami somehow ends up back in jail soon because we KNOW that in August she's back in the pen.
I think the GJ will not indict Sami for murder, but then the video will turn up (probably by Adrienne), the Special Prosecutor will go back before the GJ and she will then be indicted and stand trial.
I guess it could play out that way but so far all we have is Sami confessing to killing a 'cop'....I don't see how a GJ won't go forward with a trial on that alone....
I think because the prosecutor is going for a murder indictment, which probably implies premeditation (in real life, anyway) and they don't have anything to back that up.......but the video will change things.

lysie
Member Avatar

Brent was the character name listed in the spoilers. If its a mistake, it's the show's mistake.

LuvMyPerlinoQH
Member Avatar

Kristen is going to end up being knocked up and we will have a who's the daddy, the priest or Brady...storyline.

Lil
Member Avatar

Please no more baby storylines. Ugh. I'd like to think that since the show has improved that they won't go there right now. Especially so soon after Gabi had her kid.

joy

So much discussion of who-shot-who. Why is there never any mention that SAMI SHOT EJ TOO???

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

SamiShotEJ!SamiShotEJ!SamiShotEJ!SamiShotEJ!SamiShotEJ!SamiShotEJ!SamiShotEJ!SamiShotEJ!

sonwill
Member Avatar

Monday July 1st: An emotional run-in with Marge shakes Sami; Abigail admits to having second thoughts about keeping Sami's secret; Justin tells E.J. there's a hitch in his plan; J.J. catches his mother and Daniel kissing.

Tuesday July 2nd: Sami's fate is sealed; Eric finds proof of what happened to him; Will overhears Sonny talking to an old friend; Nick and Gabi make a decision about their relationship; Victor questions Nicole's motives for working at the church.

Wednesday July 3rd: Kristen gives Brady a cryptic warning; Jennifer tells Daniel they need a break; J.J. meets a mysterious girl; Will worries he is holding Sonny back; Justin and E.J. worry Stefano has found them out.

Thursday July 4th: Eric suffers a relapse of his illness; Daniel's investigation put Kristen at risk; Jennifer and J.J. fight; Gabi opens up to Abigail about her living situation.

Friday July 5th: Jennifer lets J.J. off the hook so they can spend a day with their family; Abigail runs into Cameron and Chad; Will becomes increasingly insecure about Sonny; Adrienne comes close to making a discovery.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Edited by sonwill, Jun 28 2013, 09:31 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Per the new SOD - Jen Lilley's character IS named Theresa. There's also a spoiler pic - she's a brunette.

Edited to add pic.

Posted Image
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 28 2013, 05:04 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I hope they play this song in the background once Stefano finds out about EJ's plan and kicks him out of the mansion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAU0Anq_dtg

AFaithL

"Kristen gives Brady a cryptic warning"? The fuck?

OliveAnn

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 28 2013, 04:55 PM
Per the new SOD - Jen Lilley's character IS named Theresa. There's also a spoiler pic - she's a brunette.

Edited to add pic.

Posted Image
Her character is supposed to be connected to a core family in Salem, right? Yet, there never was a character called Theresa before. So, do we have another Nick Fallon and Nathan Horton at our hands? A character who we've never heard of before, but is apparently the child of someone who was last on the show decades ago?

Carly
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Jun 28 2013, 06:04 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jun 28 2013, 04:55 PM

Edited to add pic.

Posted Image
Her character is supposed to be connected to a core family in Salem, right? Yet, there never was a character called Theresa before. So, do we have another Nick Fallon and Nathan Horton at our hands? A character who we've never heard of before, but is apparently the child of someone who was last on the show decades ago?
A Kiriakis cousin, maybe? Or Colin Murphy's sister/daughter? Peter Blake's long-lost child?

I still think she might be Joy Wesley. Maybe she's just using the name Theresa as an alias so that she can get close to Dannifer.
Edited by Carly, Jun 28 2013, 06:51 PM.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

Kristen raped a priest. That takes ball

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Bright Eyes
Jun 25 2013, 01:40 PM
jwsel
Jun 25 2013, 01:39 PM
hannahburnsblue94
Jun 25 2013, 12:21 AM
Anybody know anything about this Brent in the WilSon storyline, have they announced the actor playing him yet??? I'm curious about what Will overhears he's got him mamas knack for hearing things not meant for him to hear lol. Where Sami runs off causing mass destruction Will takes it to heart and lets it eat at him. He's supposed to over hear Sonny talking to Adrienne this week too, I hope it's to hear Sonny say he'd pick Will over her. I generally like Adrienne. I love the Kiriakis family dynamic and want to see Will out of his comfort zone, and around them more Sonny's loved by all of Will's fam so it would be nice to see the contrast. Judi is an absolute doll but I don't like what there doing to her character she was fine holding Will's baby one minute TOTALLY against him the next too wishy wash I feel like the tension between Will and Adrienne will always be, maybe not as drastic as Kate and Sami but, friction constantly there.. I hope this living situation is temporary, all those people under one roof ugh. I hope this isn't a DAYS ploy to put off Will and Sonnny's sex life, they are in serious need of a love scene hopefully we get to see their bedroom?? Or will it just be the living room being shown? Gabi needs to find her a good man so the boys can be alone but continue to co-parent little Ari.
I'm not sure where there has been a mention of a character named Brent, but Brent Daugherty is the actor who has played Brian, the gay guy who has a crush on Sonny. If he comes back into the picture (maybe at Adrienne's urging), it might explain why Will feels insecure.
Brant. Brant Daugherty. B-)
An actor named Tyler Sellers plays Brent who is an old friend of Sonny.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Panda Panda
Jun 28 2013, 05:06 PM
I hope they play this song in the background once Stefano finds out about EJ's plan and kicks him out of the mansion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAU0Anq_dtg
OMG YES! :rockon:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

imahrguru
Jun 28 2013, 08:56 PM
Kristen raped a priest. That takes ball
and recorded it! It's so messed up and oddly enough, BECAUSE of the fuckery (no pun intended ;) ) I'm interested in this s/l!!!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jun 30 2013, 10:54 PM.

chinkybig

sonwill
Jun 28 2013, 09:31 AM
Monday July 1st: An emotional run-in with Marge shakes Sami; Abigail admits to having second thoughts about keeping Sami's secret; Justin tells E.J. there's a hitch in his plan; J.J. catches his mother and Daniel kissing.

Tuesday July 2nd: Sami's fate is sealed; Eric finds proof of what happened to him; Will overhears Sonny talking to an old friend; Nick and Gabi make a decision about their relationship; Victor questions Nicole's motives for working at the church.

Wednesday July 3rd: Kristen gives Brady a cryptic warning; Jennifer tells Daniel they need a break; J.J. meets a mysterious girl; Will worries he is holding Sonny back; Justin and E.J. worry Stefano has found them out.

Thursday July 4th: Eric suffers a relapse of his illness; Daniel's investigation put Kristen at risk; Jennifer and J.J. fight; Gabi opens up to Abigail about her living situation.

Friday July 5th: Jennifer lets J.J. off the hook so they can spend a day with their family; Abigail runs into Cameron and Chad; Will becomes increasingly insecure about Sonny; Adrienne comes close to making a discovery.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
1. Go Marge!!! Shake Sami out of her boots!

2. I sure hope the jury immediately gives the verdict of lethal injection (but we know that won't happen so wishful thinking).

3. EJ, a TRUE Di Mera with his own balls does NOT worry about being found out by his father that his own son is screwing over him. SMH. I hope Stefano pulls a very fast one on you that you spin so fast and fall flat on your butt.

4. Poor Eric. Kristen, please don't tell me that the only way you can stop Daniel is to get "lucky" with him as well? EWWWW.... I hope not .

5. zzzzzzzzz......

lachelle73

Will overheard Sonny and Adrienne talking on Friday and Sonny told her how much he loves his life with Will and Ari and he never felt like this before his whole life. He loves Will and Will even told Sonny he heard what he said and Sonny told him he meant everyword and he said you better. This week I guess at a picnic or something that Will over hears Sonny and Brent talking and I guess from the spoilers Brent is not to keen on Sonny boyfriend with him having a baby I guess that is what he is going to refer to and it also said that Brent was Sonny's party buddy so maybe he tries to remind Sonny how they use to be and how he could be free to do what he wants but Sonny defends Will and his relationship. But then Will thinks he is holding back Sonny from doing the things he wants or wanted to do and he thinks that Sonny will regret letting Gabi and baby move in. Hence his insecurities that he will lose Sonny that is his fear that Sonny will get tired and walk away and he will lose him again. I really hope that we get to see Sonny and Will talk about all of this and they have alone time to hash things out and not be interrupted this time, they seem to always be interrupted.
Edited by lachelle73, Jul 1 2013, 10:21 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply