Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
August sneak peek begins; 6/30 UPDATE: And the new set is...
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 06:48 PM (21,597 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

LoriLovesDays
Jun 21 2013, 05:38 PM
Coming out of longtime lurkdom (hi all) to guess:

Jennifer's Florist Shop

(But it will take more than a shop full of flowers to get the stench of Daniel off her)
Repeating myself but welcome aboard,the more the ... and you're definitely right about Jennifer and the stench.
Edited by BeeBee, Jun 22 2013, 08:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marie1969

ceremony's

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

I fucking love this thread! Lmao. I hope and that's a big if that the set is somehow related to Marlena or at least J&M's house? like where the fuck they have been living since last fall?

Kaycee

From the revealed letters, and the hints.
Im sure the first word is
Jennifer's
???????L (Somewhere in the word)Hospital makes sense
room

Jason47
Member Avatar

6/22 UPDATE: Two more letters announced!!

Three words....hmmm??

_ E _ N _ _ _ _ 'S
_ _ I _ _ _ _
_ _ O _

More to follow in the coming weeks

Hint: There is an L in the second word

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jennifer's
Utility
Room

Ophelia
Member Avatar

How about.... Bernardi's <something> Shop? We don't know what Marge does, do we?

jwsel
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 23 2013, 01:20 AM
Jennifer's
Utility
Room

I think that's a good guess. I'm leaning to the meth lab theory someone proposed earlier. The only question is whether the show would call a set at that house "Jennifer's __________" versus "Horton ___________." I would think all of the other sets from that house use the label "Horton." (Also, if that were it, I'd call a minor foul. Yesterday, purely by coincidence, a friend sent me through Amazon a used copy of "A Tour Through Salem," a Days book from the 1990s that has blueprints of most of the major Days homes. The blueprint for the Horton house shows it doesn't have a "utility" room.)

Another possibility for the clues:

Jennifer's
Writing
Room

I could see Jennifer taking to the web to bemoan her wayward son and the state of her relationship with Dr. Tan. The only thing is that I don't see why she would need a set for that. This is Days, so she would probably do all her writing at the coffeehouse or in the middle of HTS where she could conveniently be available for random encounters with the rest of the cast.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Jenn. LOST interest on playing this game. it's probably a new set where her Daniel can shack up. I'll pass.

Carly
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Jun 23 2013, 01:38 AM
How about.... Bernardi's <something> Shop? We don't know what Marge does, do we?
Bernardi's Railway Shop? Bernardi's Animals Shop?

Jennifer's Failure Room? Jennifer's Sliding Door?

Jennifer's Shingle Roof? Bernardi's Shingle Roof? (LOL, and now I have the song "Up on the Roof" stuck in my head!)

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Carly
Jun 23 2013, 06:05 PM
Jennifer's Failure Room?

Days' sets aren't usually that large, are they?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think utility room is a good guess. Aren't the sets in that house usually labeled as "Horton" though. Maybe they're changing it up in the future. I do hope this involves JJ more than Jennifer and Daniel.

Carly
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 23 2013, 06:41 PM
I think utility room is a good guess. Aren't the sets in that house usually labeled as "Horton" though. Maybe they're changing it up in the future. I do hope this involves JJ more than Jennifer and Daniel.
Maybe it's Bernardi's Utility Room? Perhaps the cops eventually search Bernardi's house and find evidence in the utility room that proves Bernardi is a dirty cop. Or it could be that Marge goes into the utility room, and maybe she finds a crapload of money or something that Bernardi has hidden.

Jason47
Member Avatar

6/23 UPDATE: Two more letters announced!!

Three words....hmmm??

_ E _ N _ R _ _ 'S
_ _ I _ _ _ _
_ _ O M

More to follow in the coming weeks

Hint: There is an L in the second word

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Carly
Jun 23 2013, 06:55 PM
Perhaps the cops eventually search Bernardi's house and find evidence in the utility room that proves Bernardi is a dirty cop. Or it could be that Marge goes into the utility room, and maybe she finds a crapload of money or something that Bernardi has hidden.
I'm still convinced that, at some point, Stefano is going to make Marge an offer she can't refuse so she can really nail Sami for shooting her husband. Sami prevented Stefano's act of revenge, after all.

Oooo! New update indicates "Bernardi's."
Edited by Ophelia, Jun 23 2013, 10:00 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Bernardi's
--------
Room
Something to do with the trial?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

So, that rules Jennifer out.

Bernardi's
Utility
Room

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Jun 23 2013, 09:59 PM
Carly
Jun 23 2013, 06:55 PM
Perhaps the cops eventually search Bernardi's house and find evidence in the utility room that proves Bernardi is a dirty cop. Or it could be that Marge goes into the utility room, and maybe she finds a crapload of money or something that Bernardi has hidden.
I'm still convinced that, at some point, Stefano is going to make Marge an offer she can't refuse so she can really nail Sami for shooting her husband. Sami prevented Stefano's act of revenge, after all.

Oooo! New update indicates "Bernardi's."
So is it Bernardi's utility room instead of Jennifer's utility room.It could be where he has hidden the stolen evidence .I still don't see how this will help Sami because it still gives her a motive to kill him and doesn't prove he was actually going to harm Rafe.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 23 2013, 10:29 PM
So, that rules Jennifer out.

Bernardi's
Utility
Room

Where is jason?I think you nailed it.

soapgal
Member Avatar

Wonder if Bernardi kept some of the evidence against Will, maybe he held something back from Stefano for insurance. He could have kept it in his utility room???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply