Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
August sneak peek begins; 6/30 UPDATE: And the new set is...
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 06:48 PM (21,377 Views)
Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

I don't know whether this is out of left field for some of you, but what if Bernardi is not so "dead" after all?

Stefano thinks he is Sovereign, like some sort of God, and he chooses who he will save or allow to die. We never saw the operation really, we do not know for certain the man's dead. I mean look at John a few years ago! He flat lined in front of his entire family only to come back as Jawn.

Stefano has let plenty of henchmen die if they no longer served their purpose, but he has saved some who didn't "botch" a plot. Bernardi would have "cut it off", but Sami shot him. It would be so Stefano Dimera to have Bernardi hidden while Sami is on trail for capital murder and faces the death penalty.

As to guesses, I don't know yet, but this all has me leaning to an alive and well Bernardi.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie
Member Avatar

Bernardi's
Billiard
Room

CarrieAustin06

It's Jennifer's Living Room. Jennifer is the only name that will fit.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

^^It's not Jennifer...it's not the only name that fits....the first word now looks like it's Bernardi's, last word is 'room'

I like the spec above that Bernardi isn't really dead and that is what ends up setting Sami free.

ETA: How about

Bernardi's
Utility
Room

maybe that is where the blade is? lol...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jun 24 2013, 09:59 AM.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Is Bernardi even dead??

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Bernardi's Billiard Room is my guess. I don't think Bernardi is going to be alive. His wife will probably still be featured by then, so that's why we're going to see a set that belonged to him.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ophelia
Jun 23 2013, 06:29 PM
Carly
Jun 23 2013, 06:05 PM
Jennifer's Failure Room?

Days' sets aren't usually that large, are they?
SO MUCH WIN! :hail:

Lady Evol

Billiard doesn't fit- all the letters are capitals so that's an I in the 3rd spot.

I've got

BERNARDI'S
WRINKLY
DOOM
Edited by Lady Evol, Jun 25 2013, 12:38 AM.

soapgal
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Jun 24 2013, 10:56 AM
Is Bernardi even dead??

It has been reported that the actor is done, but of course all of that is subject to change.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

soapgal
Jun 25 2013, 03:59 PM
T-Love74
Jun 24 2013, 10:56 AM
Is Bernardi even dead??

It has been reported that the actor is done, but of course all of that is subject to change.
just because Bernardi himself is dead doesn't mean that all things related to Bernardi are over & done with as well. He doesn't have to be in the room for it to be his room.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

His Wife is sticking around for awhile, right?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Panda Panda
Jun 25 2013, 04:09 PM
not sure. the case itself will drag on for a while, so that room could be one that is uncovered by Hope & Abe during their investigation.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 25 2013, 04:09 PM
Marge will be off & on through October, yes.

Jason47
Member Avatar

6/25 UPDATE: Two more letters announced!!

Three words....hmmm??

_ E R N _ R _ _ 'S
_ _ I _ _ _ _
_ O O M

Answer to be revealed later this week!!

Hint: There is an L in the second word

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hmmm... looks like whoever guessed Bernardi's utility room may well be right.

Marge will be on through October??!! Wow, AS wasn't kidding when she said this would be a long storyline.

soapgal
Member Avatar

I think its great that Days is showing the audience the repercussions of Bernardi's shooting. Usually when someone gets shot on a soap all is good from both the shooter and the victim within 3 weeks.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 25 2013, 06:22 PM
6/25 UPDATE: Two more letters announced!!

Three words....hmmm??

_ E R N _ R _ _ 'S
_ _ I _ _ _ _
_ O O M

Answer to be revealed later this week!!

Hint: There is an L in the second word
Bernardi's

Delight

Room

dooldooldool

tomsawyer
Jun 25 2013, 06:29 PM
...AS wasn't kidding when she said this would be a long storyline...
Roughly 12-13 SalemDays.....

Sweeps months tend to be just 2-3 SalemDays at most. Heck, the entire Lexie Death Spiral lasted a total of eight SalemDays from Headache #1 until burial.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Jun 24 2013, 08:09 AM
^^It's not Jennifer...it's not the only name that fits....the first word now looks like it's Bernardi's, last word is 'room'

I like the spec above that Bernardi isn't really dead and that is what ends up setting Sami free.

Bernardi's
Utility
Room

Looks like you might have gotten this one, LL. :thumbsup:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Reese
Jun 25 2013, 09:28 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 24 2013, 08:09 AM

Bernardi's
Utility
Room

Looks like you might have gotten this one, LL. :thumbsup:
Well, actually that would be me. Since Jason hasn't said anything, maybe it isn't correct though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply