Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
August sneak peek begins; 6/30 UPDATE: And the new set is...
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 06:48 PM (21,125 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

6/30 UPDATE: And the new set is...

Bernardi's Utility Room.
Edited by Jason47, Jun 30 2013, 04:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

What is a utility room exactly?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Carly
Jun 23 2013, 06:55 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jun 23 2013, 06:41 PM
I think utility room is a good guess. Aren't the sets in that house usually labeled as "Horton" though. Maybe they're changing it up in the future. I do hope this involves JJ more than Jennifer and Daniel.
Maybe it's Bernardi's Utility Room? Perhaps the cops eventually search Bernardi's house and find evidence in the utility room that proves Bernardi is a dirty cop. Or it could be that Marge goes into the utility room, and maybe she finds a crapload of money or something that Bernardi has hidden.
Congrats to Carly!! Yay!!

She guessed the correct answer ONE WEEK ago!!

:cheers:

:applause:

:yahoo:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Okay. Ready for the next sneak peek, Jason :)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 30 2013, 04:24 PM
Carly
Jun 23 2013, 06:55 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jun 23 2013, 06:41 PM
I think utility room is a good guess. Aren't the sets in that house usually labeled as "Horton" though. Maybe they're changing it up in the future. I do hope this involves JJ more than Jennifer and Daniel.
Maybe it's Bernardi's Utility Room? Perhaps the cops eventually search Bernardi's house and find evidence in the utility room that proves Bernardi is a dirty cop. Or it could be that Marge goes into the utility room, and maybe she finds a crapload of money or something that Bernardi has hidden.
Congrats to Carly!! Yay!!

She guessed the correct answer ONE WEEK ago!!

:cheers:

:applause:

:yahoo:
And Angie79 ;)

Thanks for the info, Jason!

So I guess the utility room is where the straight razor is hidden?

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Or where the meth is made?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Angie79
Jun 25 2013, 11:21 PM
Reese
Jun 25 2013, 09:28 PM
LuvingLumi
Jun 24 2013, 08:09 AM
^^It's not Jennifer...it's not the only name that fits....the first word now looks like it's Bernardi's, last word is 'room'

I like the spec above that Bernardi isn't really dead and that is what ends up setting Sami free.

ETA: How about

Bernardi's
Utility
Room

maybe that is where the blade is? lol...
Looks like you might have gotten this one, LL. :thumbsup:
Well, actually that would be me. Since Jason hasn't said anything, maybe it isn't correct though.

Congrats Angie. :cheers:

annie21

Bright Eyes
Jun 30 2013, 04:23 PM
What is a utility room exactly?
People use a utility room for different things, I guess. But typically it can be a place to do laundry and store tools and small appliances and stuff. It's usually inside the house. A utility shed is outside and is more for the lawnmower and outdoor tools (aka a tool shed).

If it's Bernardi's utility room, he could have turned it into a work room where he tinkered on his days off.

BradyB

Just watched this past Thursday's episode and noticed a new set. Salem PD booking area

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

They need some updates.

gailjen

I had it figure out, but my version was a little different.

BERNARDI'S
SLICING
ROOM

Forgive me it was the only word that seemed to apply.

Carly
Member Avatar

I'm still partial to SPINDLE ROOM. ;)

STEFANO: Now, after you castrate Rafe, I need you to kill a bunch of my other enemies through the use of poisoned spindles....'cause that's how I roll.
BERNARDI: Okay, boss!

Congrats to Angie79 for being the first one to guess Utility Room! :)

nanasmiles

I think the utility room is where the evidence about Will is hidden and Marge Bernardi finds it. Or Adrienne does when she goes to visit and she shows it to Justin. Don't know who would have taken the razor to the house. But the evidence could have been placed there by Stefano's man before or after Stefano left town. Just a thought.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Hmm, wonder if they will pull the trick Dallas did with Bobby in the Shower. Bernardi could be what they find in the utility room.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply