Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Spoilers for the Week of July 1, 2013
Topic Started: Jun 19 2013, 07:12 PM (9,400 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

In 2010 he stood up to the likes of the Newman family including Victoria and didn't take shit and he didn't take shit from Chloe or his mother or Cane or anybody else. He had swagger, spit and fire
All that was prior to him hooking up with Victoria. That heifer has brought him down. Since hooking up with Victoria, Billy has basically become Liam Spencer (minus the two women chasing him).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Jun 22 2013, 05:48 PM
Quote:

In 2010 he stood up to the likes of the Newman family including Victoria and didn't take shit and he didn't take shit from Chloe or his mother or Cane or anybody else. He had swagger, spit and fire
All that was prior to him hooking up with Victoria. That heifer has brought him down. Since hooking up with Victoria, Billy has basically become Liam Spencer (minus the two women chasing him).

ITA, Villy is nothing but a grown up version of Lope. :eyeroll:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

blueeyes7
Jun 21 2013, 10:35 PM
OH I hope Likey gets that romantic night been a long dry spell for us Likey fans we want to see them being their hot steamy sizzling sex partner again..
Posted Image
Likey is the most boring couple I have ever seen on a soap except maybe for Chloe and Kevin. It is a close race for who is the most boring. They have nothing to offer the show. Either couple and I would clap, jump up and down and do a happy dance if both couple left the show.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 25 2013, 03:01 AM
blueeyes7
OH I hope Likey gets that romantic night been a long dry spell for us Likey fans we want to see them being their hot steamy sizzling sex partner again..
Posted Image
Likey is the most boring couple I have ever seen on a soap except maybe for Chloe and Kevin. It is a close race for who is the most boring. They have nothing to offer the show. Either couple and I would clap, jump up and down and do a happy dance if both couple left the show.
how about, kevin and lauren leave, and mikey and chloe hook up? lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That sounds like a good idea.

soapflake02

ratfink
Jun 19 2013, 08:59 PM
:shrug: I didn't know that Victor and Nikki even left on their honeymoon
neither did I .. last I saw nikki was coming up with reasons not to go..

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

metitle
Jun 22 2013, 05:48 PM
Quote:

Lawd can anybody be worse than Liam Spencer?? Who am I kidding, they both won Emmy's this year LMAO. I hope Billy don't succeed in getting her back!

celine12

HotPepper
blueeyes7
Posted Image
I agree Likey is boring. I am pretty sure they will reunite. I really doubt the current regime cares enough about them to pair them with others and write stories for them.

DDiva
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jun 25 2013, 10:19 AM
HotPepper
blueeyes7
Posted Image
how about, kevin and lauren leave, and mikey and chloe hook up? lol

Mickey would rip her stupid head off the 1st time she opens her mouth! LOL

bmfan
Member Avatar

Love Billy and Victoria. Hope things work out for him.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Spoiler Preview week of July 1st

Nick confesses to Avery about not being Summer's biological father. Phyllis overhears it happens and is pissed.

Paul uses his power as police chief to put pressure on Carmine to back off of Lauren and Michael, being careful not to abuse his power.

Michael realizes how easily people can snap when he interviews a potential client accused of murder.

Carmine becomes more obsessed and dangerous as Lauren and Michael continue to work on their marriage.

Billy confesses to Jack about the gambling; Jack offers support as do Chloe.

Victoria fears for her safety and that of her children and keeps her distance from Billy.

Billy gets drunk and crashes Jack's birthday party.

Jack tells Billy to get it together and go to talk to Victoria.

Billy sees Victoria's pregnancy test when he arrives to talk to her, making him hopeful.

Victoria wants a baby with Billy but feels the timing is off because of Billy's gambling.

Billy wants Victoria back baby or no baby.

credit: jcren
Edited by Daytime, Jun 26 2013, 05:08 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Billy drop that 110 pound sack of ennui and until she learns to act.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 26 2013, 05:56 PM
Billy drop that 110 pound sack of ennui and until she learns to act.
LOL :blulaugh:
very hilarious.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Daytime
Jun 26 2013, 05:02 PM
Spoiler Preview week of July 1st

Nick confesses to Avery about not being Summer's biological father. Phyllis overhears it happens and is pissed.

Paul uses his power as police chief to put pressure on Carmine to back off of Lauren and Michael, being careful not to abuse his power.

Michael realizes how easily people can snap when he interviews a potential client accused of murder.

Carmine becomes more obsessed and dangerous as Lauren and Michael continue to work on their marriage.

Billy confesses to Jack about the gambling; Jack offers support as do Chloe.

Victoria fears for her safety and that of her children and keeps her distance from Billy.

Billy gets drunk and crashes Jack's birthday party.

Jack tells Billy to get it together and go to talk to Victoria.

Billy sees Victoria's pregnancy test when he arrives to talk to her, making him hopeful.

Victoria wants a baby with Billy but feels the timing is off because of Billy's gambling.

Billy wants Victoria back baby or no baby.

credit: jcren
Thanks for posting this.

blueeyes7

HotPepper
blueeyes7
Posted Image
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it ;) ..I find them gorgeous to look out Sexy and the chemistry with TEB and CLB is phenominal..best couple ever and that's just my opinion.. :wub2:

blueeyes7

I knew that creep would become obsessed what a moron :whip: ..he cant seem to take no for an answer..but I am sure Christian and Tracey will continue to knock this storylineout of the park they are so good as a couple and as actors..they work so well together. :hail:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

blueeyes7
Jun 26 2013, 10:39 PM

I knew that creep would become obsessed what a moron :whip: ..he cant seem to take no for an answer..but I am sure Christian and Tracey will continue to knock this storylineout of the park they are so good as a couple and as actors..they work so well together. :hail:
I knew he would too, he's the next psycho. I bet he snatches Fen and either Mikey, Lauren, or Paul will have to kill him.

blueeyes7

Sammie Jo
Jun 26 2013, 11:42 PM
blueeyes7
Jun 26 2013, 10:39 PM

I knew he would too, he's the next psycho. I bet he snatches Fen and either Mikey, Lauren, or Paul will have to kill him.
The sooner the better this snake eyes is gone... :flipoff: :applause:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Fen kills Carmine and to protect him Mikey takes the rap for it.
Ye think?

Superwoman
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 27 2013, 05:33 PM
Fen kills Carmine and to protect him Mikey takes the rap for it.
Ye think?
:applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply