Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, June 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 20 2013, 06:10 AM (12,872 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i wonder if maggie remember who micky is now
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Aww, I was watching when this aired. Loved Mickey and Maggie back then. I was happy that Mickey had found a sweet girl like Maggie to love him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The red shoes!

Marlene

Loved this episode.

Ellie

Partnersincrime
Jun 20 2013, 07:00 AM
Seriously. When was the last time we've had a mention of him? Is his pic still in the Horton House?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 20 2013, 09:25 AM
Partnersincrime
Seriously. When was the last time we've had a mention of him? Is his pic still in the Horton House?
i not sure but in christmas i almost sure i did not see his ornament whilie victor and daniel had one especially daniel

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Awww....classic Days story. Loved the red shoes and their significance to Mickey and Maggie. :wub:

Kriss4

They don't have much Mickey and Maggie online. I looked. Guess it was just too early...no VCRs yet.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

God i miss Mickey.....Maggie has sucked ever since John Clarke left DAYS.

I wish we could get him back...even for 1 episode...maybe on DAYS final episode if Clarke is still around then, he will come back to reprise Mickey.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Partnersincrime
Jun 20 2013, 09:33 AM
Ellie
Partnersincrime
i not sure but in christmas i almost sure i did not see his ornament whilie victor and daniel had one especially daniel
I think you are wrong actually....I specifically remember seeing Mickey's ornament next to Maggies.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 20 2013, 10:22 AM
Partnersincrime
Jun 20 2013, 09:33 AM
Ellie
Partnersincrime
I think you are wrong actually....I specifically remember seeing Mickey's ornament next to Maggies.
i not sure if Mickey's ornament was on tree but he was not hang that for sure maggie was too busy hang daniel one

it started from 5.50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ADuwWwVFQ

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

and victor mention on next episode he never get used to see his ornament on the tree
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jun 20 2013, 10:46 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Now that I think about it, I think I was remembering the 2011 one, where we saw Maggie's with Mickey, with Victors on the tree close by as well.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 20 2013, 10:48 AM
Now that I think about it, I think I was remembering the 2011 one, where we saw Maggie's with Mickey, with Victors on the tree close by as well.
yes it was in 2011 in 2012 i was piss on so much airtime for daniel ornament and yet nothing with micky or even allie that was there[they film it but cut it off in the edit room]

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's so weird that you picked Mickey/Maggie and the red dancing shoes to feature today since I was just thinking about that exact same story last night. I was also thinking about how sweet farm girl Maggie Simmons wouldn't have a clue what to think about or how to act around lady of the manor Maggie Kiriakis.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 20 2013, 11:16 AM
It's so weird that you picked Mickey/Maggie and the red dancing shoes to feature today since I was just thinking about that exact same story last night. I was also thinking about how sweet farm girl Maggie Simmons wouldn't have a clue what to think about or how to act around lady of the manor Maggie Kiriakis.
I remember how intimidated she felt about Laura. She didn't think she could compete with her sophistication. Julie took her out and helped her with a bit of a makeover. Now you would never know they were so close. Her friendship with Marlena has been forgotten too. :(

am103
Member Avatar

Matt
THANK YOU.

Maggie Simmons >>>>>>> Maggie Kiriakis

Since marrying Victor and discovering that she created Christ (Daniel) himself, Maggie's character has been a total selfish, bossy, obsessive twit that worries only about her "real" family now. Pfft!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jun 20 2013, 11:30 AM
Matt
I remember how intimidated she felt about Laura. She didn't think she could compete with her sophistication. Julie took her out and helped her with a bit of a makeover. Now you would never know they were so close. Her friendship with Marlena has been forgotten too. :(
John has been an asshole to Maggie since Langan days - no wonder she and Marlena are not close...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

And we start off with Kristen!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply