Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, June 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 20 2013, 06:10 AM (12,507 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

If Varmi happend than Vargas wouldn't be allowed to love Hope. He would spend their entire relationship pining for Sami, because Sami>Hope.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jun 20 2013, 04:38 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Watched today's show just now....and dear sweet Jesus...wet, shirtless Eric Brady is HOT. :wub: :hail:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Omg. Daniel is sending Jennifer a card with a beer on the front it to say I'm sorry.

He is the biggest loser ever.

Holy Hawtness taking off the collar!!

Kristen's boobs are on full display.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh baby Moses in a basket!

Moist Eric in a towel!!

God hath done great things!!

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 20 2013, 04:25 PM
six
Jun 20 2013, 04:19 PM
Miss Rhi
Jun 20 2013, 01:14 PM
Mitchapalooza
Jun 20 2013, 01:09 PM
Ummm WHAT...so you are telling me we could have had this guy the ENTIRE time as Rafe instead of GG....

Mind = blown!

Panda Panda
Jun 20 2013, 01:12 PM
We all know that NBC wanted to bring in the Passion fanbase by bringing in three of the actors from the other soap. GG,EM, and LH.

At least this way he hasn't had to be one of Sami's men. Yet.
I'd support vami if that's what it took to get SD a contract.
no no no... i don't want TPTB to taint Vargas by having him become the next in the long line of Sami men. she's had more than enough men visit her vagina. the last thing we need is another one. guaranteed, if Sami & Vargas slept together & then Vargas began a relationship with anyone else in Salem, Sami would end up pregnant.
You're speculation that this would result in Vargas sharing scenes with an adorable little baby are not exactly helping your cause lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

six
Jun 20 2013, 05:02 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 20 2013, 04:25 PM
six
Jun 20 2013, 04:19 PM
Miss Rhi
Jun 20 2013, 01:14 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPassion
I'd support vami if that's what it took to get SD a contract.
no no no... i don't want TPTB to taint Vargas by having him become the next in the long line of Sami men. she's had more than enough men visit her vagina. the last thing we need is another one. guaranteed, if Sami & Vargas slept together & then Vargas began a relationship with anyone else in Salem, Sami would end up pregnant.
You're speculation that this would result in Vargas sharing scenes with an adorable little baby are not exactly helping your cause lol.
but that baby would be Sami's. I'd rather Vargas get Hope pregnant and then get "mommy, daddy, & baby" scenes. If Roman could get Marlena pregnant post-Melaswen, then Hope can surely still get pregnant.

(Bo can return in time for the post-birth wedding for some added angst. lol.)

six
Member Avatar

I could go with that as long as it doesn't end in them telling us that Vargas Jr is really Bo's.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jun 20 2013, 01:31 PM
Mitchapalooza
Jun 20 2013, 01:27 PM
Honeybees
Jun 20 2013, 01:13 PM
Days, I'm rooting for the pill stealing drug dealer. That is the depth of my loathing for the sanctimonious and the unwashed. Even when characters mention the blistering inappropriateness of Jennifer parading around with her paramour in front of her teenage son less than a year after Jack's death, they downplay it too much. Daniel and Jennifer are completely un-rootable and that card was nails screeching on a blackboard and not even the inclusion of a cutie like Parker can make me like them. Nor will all the characters asking "Where's Daniel?" or a time machine, either. Give me pill pushing Hamlet over mussed up, irritating Claudius any day.

Perfection!
I'm rooting for JJ, but Dannifer don't bother me as much since they are more B storyline now. Don't hate me! :peek:
I was thinking the same thing while watching the show today.I don't hate Jennifer or Daniel as much as I use to hate them.Daniel looked as if he had taken a shaved and taken a shower but I did have some problems with them.Jack's picture is no longer visible on the mantel,instead there is a photograph of Jennifer and Daniel.I also hated Daniel's comment to Nicole about her being on the rebound with Brady after the way he took advantage of her while she was on the rebound from EJ and several months pregnant.I don't have a problem with JJ being home but I wonder if Daniel and Jennifer would be disliked as a couple if they had been written as wanting each other but staying apart because it was too soon after Jack and waited until now for them to actually get together as a couple.
Edited by BeeBee, Jun 20 2013, 06:53 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

I was so sure that Kristen was going to take a peek at Eric in the shower and go "woah".

Graceland
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jun 20 2013, 01:26 PM
At the end when they did the flashback of Kristen crying and trying to convince Brady that she loves him, and then flashed to her about to inject Eric, totally made me realize that Kristen being in love and happy is soooooo boring. I want Kristen unhappy, crazy and causing all sorts of trouble.
:blulaugh:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 20 2013, 02:01 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 20 2013, 01:59 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 20 2013, 01:57 PM
I still think Vargas was a bookie who got booked, lol. That would explain his money laundering ways
i don't think a bookie would get 7 years.
Didn't something happen with Nick/Jensen/Vargas that cause Vargas to get an additional 3 years to his term? ^o)
I think it was just Nick and Vargas.I think Vargas was fighting with another prison and Nick reported him to prison authorities.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Cherianne
Jun 20 2013, 02:55 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 20 2013, 02:38 PM
Mitchapalooza
Jun 20 2013, 02:36 PM
TreasureCove
Jun 20 2013, 02:35 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image
That 2nd gif GIVES ME LIFE!
it thoroughly creeps me out.
I somehow got the impression that they didn't actually SHOW Vargas stabbing Nick, and that it was kind of a "teaser" so that when Jensen showed up it was actually HIM who stabbed Nick and that Vargas protected him after the stabbing.

Am I living a fantasy so that Vargas can be redeemed?
YES to your last question.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 20 2013, 12:29 PM
six
Jun 20 2013, 12:28 PM
Keith
Jun 20 2013, 12:27 PM
I thought Brady and Nicole were at the K Mansion?
That's what I thought too.
Unless Henderson has started to offer room service with a complete bound menu....
Maybe they went to a hotel/motel.Nicole said something to Brady about being happy he showed up to return her bracelet.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i can't believe Jen here, :lol: oh well, what do i care, i'm actually somewhat glad Kristen still has one stupid friend willing to stick by her.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 20 2013, 12:50 PM
Matt
Jun 20 2013, 12:49 PM
Cameron gets a receptionist & yet Eric needs to call Marlena's patients for her? mmmkay.
Marlena had a cute assistant at the hospital. It's too bad that she's not seen more.
I thought the woman was said to be a doctor who just happened to be seated at a desk,not a receptionist.I don't think they are giving the doctor/mop slinging janitor a receptionist.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-MEEEEEEEEN!!!

Seriously, the SECOND he leaves the priesthood, every single female in Salem that is not his relative will be on him like white on rice. Nicole is going to have to beat the competition off.

lysie
Member Avatar

WHY DOES KATE LOOK LIKE THIS?!?? And she's wearing a sweater. It's June.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think Parker is wearing pants.

lysie
Member Avatar

That hussy Nicole is hugging Brady's arm. That arm is mine, Bitch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply