Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, June 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 20 2013, 06:10 AM (12,680 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

When my grandson visits me, I take him to trendy coffee shops.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Kate has this weaird button on her odd outfit that looks like macaroni.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I love Kristen in revenge mode. So much more interesting than her & Brady basically just living in their bed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Maggie isn't looking at Parker. He's probably going to go scale the coffee machine.

Sweet and Salty

Supergirlx2
Jun 20 2013, 06:44 PM
This man is so fine, he needs to be illegal!!....well he is...to me. I am fixin' to check out the blessed woman who is his Mrs!!

lysie
Member Avatar

Brady, do you remember that time I walked in on the two of you in the throes of passion? Oh you do? Good.

lysie
Member Avatar

So Kristen is Mrs. Meers.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Ha, has anyone seen the feedback about JJ from today's episode on Days' Facebook page? A summary: "JJ is a punk...JJ needs to go away....poor Daniel..."

Seriously? JJ is one of my favorite parts of the show right now. Totally rooting for him. You steal those drugs, JJ!

lysie
Member Avatar

Well. That is an expertly tied towel there, Eric.

lysie
Member Avatar

The end of this episode is SO mid 90s JER.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 20 2013, 08:38 PM
The end of this episode is SO mid 90s JER.
yes, but what was Kristen doing with Eric's hair is what i want to know...it just seemed so....odd.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I would just like to say how nice it is that Father Eric (of the chaste all black wardrobe) has such a nice seemingly all over tan.

Ellie

lysie
Jun 20 2013, 08:19 PM
Ellie
Jun 20 2013, 08:16 PM
lysie
Jun 20 2013, 08:14 PM
I just don't understand how Kate can just sit there all normal knowing that her hair is defying gravity.
You need to start reading back in the thread. There are visual aids.
I'm trying to watch without preconceived notions.
You have over 20 years of them.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Kate's brief smackdown of Maggie was possibly my favorite moment of the show. Granted, I really enjoyed the Eric and Kristen scenes; but Kate being bitchy to Maggie felt so deserved unlike the mysterious fate Kristen has in store for Eric.

With CD leaving the show, maybe his contract could go to SD instead of some newbie as a recast Chad. It seems like this show could use Vargas more than Chad in a few months.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 20 2013, 09:51 PM
I would just like to say how nice it is that Father Eric (of the chaste all black wardrobe) has such a nice seemingly all over tan.
He took no vow against sunbathing!

Who knows, maybe a wise parishioner donated a tanning bed to the church!

Sweet and Salty

Sweet and Salty
Jun 20 2013, 08:27 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 20 2013, 06:44 PM
This man is so fine, he needs to be illegal!!....well he is...to me. I am fixin' to check out the blessed woman who is his Mrs!!
She is beautiful!! I should have known GV is a hunky Texan!!

Sweet and Salty

LonePirate
Jun 20 2013, 10:04 PM
Kate's brief smackdown of Maggie was possibly my favorite moment of the show. Granted, I really enjoyed the Eric and Kristen scenes; but Kate being bitchy to Maggie felt so deserved unlike the mysterious fate Kristen has in store for Eric.

With CD leaving the show, maybe his contract could go to SD instead of some newbie as a recast Chad. It seems like this show could use Vargas more than Chad in a few months.
CD is leaving the show?????? Where is this coming from and why?????

Pookie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

To quote Jane from the UK sitcom "Coupling":

"That man has over [10 years] of stored up sex. When he finally cracks, I want him pointing in the right direction. Look at him, it's like he's still in the wrapper, totally un-girlfriended. Sometimes, when he looks at me, I see his as face as a fresh fall of snow...and I want to make the first foot print!"

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jun 20 2013, 10:23 PM
LonePirate
Jun 20 2013, 10:04 PM

CD is leaving the show?????? Where is this coming from and why?????
There is currently a thread.He is taping his last show.

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
Jun 20 2013, 10:05 PM
Matt
Jun 20 2013, 09:51 PM
He took no vow against sunbathing!

Who knows, maybe a wise parishioner donated a tanning bed to the church!
Thank you sister......God bless you!!! :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply