Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, June 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 20 2013, 06:10 AM (12,666 Views)
Sweet and Salty

BeeBee
Jun 20 2013, 10:26 PM
Sweet and Salty
Jun 20 2013, 10:23 PM
LonePirate
Jun 20 2013, 10:04 PM
Kate's brief smackdown of Maggie was possibly my favorite moment of the show. Granted, I really enjoyed the Eric and Kristen scenes; but Kate being bitchy to Maggie felt so deserved unlike the mysterious fate Kristen has in store for Eric.

With CD leaving the show, maybe his contract could go to SD instead of some newbie as a recast Chad. It seems like this show could use Vargas more than Chad in a few months.
CD is leaving the show?????? Where is this coming from and why?????
There is currently a thread.He is taping his last show.
WTH!!! He's perfect for the role! Heading over to check it out. :'(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jun 20 2013, 12:43 PM
Excuse mua!! Lol. I guess it's French indeed!
I think it vacillates between fake French and fake Russian until she got pisssed about not getting the room at which time it went straight to Kristin DiMera to the servant.

annie21

lysie
Jun 20 2013, 08:22 PM
You know. I could go for a Jennifer/Brady/Abby triangle. Sue me.
You know, there was a brief moment last Fall when I thought they might go there. But that was pre-Bristen.

annie21

Honeybees
Jun 20 2013, 10:05 PM
Matt
Jun 20 2013, 09:51 PM
I would just like to say how nice it is that Father Eric (of the chaste all black wardrobe) has such a nice seemingly all over tan.
He took no vow against sunbathing!

Who knows, maybe a wise parishioner donated a tanning bed to the church!
Wasn't there a scene in "Thornbirds" with Richard Chamberlin frolicking in the surf during a seaside sabbatical or something?

AFaithL

Jen is nuts with her Kristen pimping. Telling Brady that Kristen realllllllly loved him. Okay, but she played him for 9 months and didn't realize that she reallllllly loved him until she was about to bang his old man. If she realllllly loved him she wouldn't have been in that hotel room with Pappy to begin with. And she wouldn't be trying to harm the woman who raised him and exacting revenge on her and other innocent family members.

And this is coming from someone who likes the actors together. Kristen's actions aren't those of a woman in love, but a woman who is full of hate and venom.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

That's my problem with Kristen. She did use him right up until she pushed John off of her. If her love for brady was worth something she would've aborted this revenge plot months ago and now she's on another plot that will be more destructive than the last. I don't feel sorry for her and Brady is too much of a manwhore to actually mourn the loss of a loved one so I don't feel sorry for him either. Eric and possible Nicole (by her own doing - her desperate need for love) will be the ones to get hurt in this Bristen mess.

am103
Member Avatar

Graceland
Jun 20 2013, 06:20 PM
I was so sure that Kristen was going to take a peek at Eric in the shower and go "woah".
That would have been the best thing to happen on Days EVER! I'm actually upset that they didn't go that route, lol! She at least could have taken a peek in the towel when he was passed out!
Edited by am103, Jun 20 2013, 11:52 PM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Oh Chad is leaving days?
Why is this board dark? :ermmmm:
Edited by Fantastic66, Jun 20 2013, 11:59 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay, maybe I missed something, but I'm not precisely clear on what Kristen's plan actually is. I've gotten a very rapey vibe from it, with Eric in his towel, but do we know exactly what is in the vials of crazy?

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 20 2013, 09:56 PM
lysie
Jun 20 2013, 08:19 PM
Ellie
Jun 20 2013, 08:16 PM
lysie
Jun 20 2013, 08:14 PM
I just don't understand how Kate can just sit there all normal knowing that her hair is defying gravity.
You need to start reading back in the thread. There are visual aids.
I'm trying to watch without preconceived notions.
You have over 20 years of them.
Oh right. Crap.

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 20 2013, 09:51 PM
I would just like to say how nice it is that Father Eric (of the chaste all black wardrobe) has such a nice seemingly all over tan.
Nicole is slipping. Nosy as she is she should have done all of us a favor and "accidentally" caught him sunbathing.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Honeybees
Jun 21 2013, 06:27 AM
Okay, maybe I missed something, but I'm not precisely clear on what Kristen's plan actually is. I've gotten a very rapey vibe from it, with Eric in his towel, but do we know exactly what is in the vials of crazy?
No we don't know exactly what's in the viles yet...all we know it's that it's two separate drugs that when combined have an effect. I'm getting a rape vibe from it too.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Um, now that I checked into it, I find that CB is leaving too?? Boy, what is SHE gonna do?!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 20 2013, 12:32 PM
Nice! Random Teen u/5s! I remember when we didn't have the budget for such extravagances.
Ok, just caught up on Thursday & Friday's episodes...these were not random U/5 teens.

In fact, the girl is Allison Paige, who will be recurring as Bev and involved in JJ's storyline from here on in.

The boy was a principal guest named Cole, played by Riley Bodenstab.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jun 20 2013, 12:31 PM
six
Jun 20 2013, 12:28 PM
Keith
Jun 20 2013, 12:27 PM
I thought Brady and Nicole were at the K Mansion?
That's what I thought too.
But they were ordering room service... ?
They were at the Kiriakis Mansion earlier this week.

Although it was unexplained, they were at a hotel room in this episode.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 20 2013, 12:49 PM
Cameron gets a receptionist & yet Eric needs to call Marlena's patients for her? mmmkay.
She's another resident doctor, Dr. Joanne Wedret, played by Jennifer Sun Bell.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply