Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Graziadei Back to Y&R!
Topic Started: Jun 20 2013, 08:56 AM (1,319 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Soaps In Depth has exclusively learned that Emmy winner Michael Graziadei will be returning to THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS as Daniel this summer! Late last year, the fan favorite decided to exit the soap after eight and a half years to try his luck in other roles, and was last seen on January 2. Shortly after his Y&R exit, Graziadei was cast in the ABC pilot VENICE, but the series was not given a green-light by the network.

Graziadei will be appearing in four episodes, the first of which airs on Tuesday, July 30.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

I guess he is coming back for his mother death... I hear Plyllis will be killed off...i was hoping she will come back....but the again, people come back from death on soaps right?? :shame:
Edited by Superwoman, Jun 20 2013, 10:44 AM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Probably to exit Phyllis off.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Wow...it's possible the rumors are true, he's coming back for Phyllis death.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 20 2013, 01:19 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm shocked it's really looking like Phyllis is actually dying. Bold move. I like it.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Killing Phyllis off is a bad idea. I'd prefer a really good recast.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 20 2013, 06:55 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply