Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, June 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 07:06 AM (16,995 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

AFaithL
Jun 21 2013, 02:56 PM
I can't wait until Sami finds out that Kristen raped her brother. Oh. What a scene that will be.

Sami: You DRUGGED and RAPED my brother!

Kristen: Bitch, please! You drugged and raped your sister's husband! Don't get on your high horse with me! You are every bit a rapist!

Sami: That was different!

Kristen: How was it different Miss Hypocrite? Because he's your brother? A rape is a rape...and you've done it babe.

Marlena has a legitimate right to slap Kristen over this. This is the second time she's raped a family member. And I want Marlena to verbally shred Kristen over this. But Sami? Sami needs to remember her own crimes.
Sami doesn't have a leg to stand on.....is she opens her mouth, Kristen can even come back with...."What is wrong with you Ms Hypocrite...not only did you do the same thing to Austin way back when, you also seem to not care that you are now engaged to the one that raped you...please SHUT UP!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Having people know she's a hypocrite, doesn't keep Sami from being a hypocrite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 03:15 PM
So true. Never has and never will since she's totally devoid of any self-awareness.
Edited by Reese, Jun 21 2013, 03:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Daniel is a douche.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 21 2013, 02:56 PM
I can't wait until Sami finds out that Kristen raped her brother. Oh. What a scene that will be.

Sami: You DRUGGED and RAPED my brother!

Kristen: Bitch, please! You drugged and raped your sister's husband! Don't get on your high horse with me! You are every bit a rapist!

Sami: That was different!

Kristen: How was it different Miss Hypocrite? Because he's your brother? A rape is a rape...and you've done it babe.

Marlena has a legitimate right to slap Kristen over this. This is the second time she's raped a family member. And I want Marlena to verbally shred Kristen over this. But Sami? Sami needs to remember her own crimes.
SAMI: Priest raper!

KRISTEN: Cop killer!

This could go on and on for days. :blah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sonny is a stud.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sweet mother of gawd, the towel is gone....

THE TOWEL IS GONE!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Jen found Dr Douche's dumb ass beer card.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ha!!

Helluva cliffhanger!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Reese
Jun 21 2013, 03:16 PM
Panda Panda
So true. Never has and never will since she's totally devoid of any self-awareness.
The real problem is that everyone let's her get away with it. She doesn't apologize, her behavior doesn't change, yet two days later whoever was rightfully mad at her will kiss her feet and proclaim her a goddess.

So why should she care? And why should the audience care? There's no drama in watching someone yell at a brick.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jun 21 2013, 04:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I hate John and Marlena! I hate John and Marlena! I hate John and Marlena! Kristen slamming her phone down several times reminded me of this (substitute phone for smashed picture on the ground). How great would it have been if she had said something similar today?

Poor Eric! I feel so bad for him but damn he is hot!

If I didn't feel this before I 100% feel that after today there is no way in hell I want Bristen back together. They should do a Flowers in the Attic romance between Kristen and Eeeeej. Or keep her single and write her as a villain constantly stirring up shit.

Oh, goody we have the return of Stomps McSween today. Her busting in to Will's room and her reaction to Will's announcement---Yikes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

OK. While I DEEPLY appreciate shirtless Eric, that whole seduction scene was more creepy than hot. He was protesting quite a bit and looked so confused. Poor thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I've come to the conclusion that Kristen doesn't actually want revenge. She just wants to get laid. Brady, almost John, and now almost Eric. Kristen just wants to screw all the guys in the brady family. Good thing Bo did leave town when he did.

Seriously, all of her schemes so far involved sex one way or the other.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 21 2013, 04:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 02:43 PM
Pookie
Jun 21 2013, 02:36 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 02:26 PM
Wasn't that her diagnoses anyway? After her first miscarriage she was told that she could still become pregnant but due to a gunshot wound she received years earlier, she would never carry a child to full term?

Let's just give Pookie back to Nicole. That's less painful, lol.
What? :shrug:
Don't act like you wouldn't go to her if she called for you. :glare:
LOL! Apparently Nicole had a pet named Pookie? I honestly had no idea when I chose that screen name.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

Did Kristen inject Eric with both the drugs? It looked like she only injected him with the first drug. Did Nicole's arrival prevent Kristen from injecting Eric a second time? The first drug made Eric confused and horny, so I wonder what the second drug was supposed to do....

Will and Sonny were awesome in this episode! I love that they wouldn't let themselves be bullied or coerced by EJ and Sami. If the truth about Will shooting EJ comes out, Will would probably just get a slap on the wrist. But I actually think Lucas would be the one in big trouble. Lucas might be charged with obstruction of justice because he lied to the police and gave a false confession in order to hide the truth about Will shooting EJ. (It's a shame that DAYS has no desire to give Lucas a storyline. Lucas should really be front and center now that Will wants to tell the cops the truth.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Carly
Jun 21 2013, 04:37 PM
Did Kristen inject Eric with both the drugs? It looked like she only injected him with the first drug. Did Nicole's arrival prevent Kristen from injecting Eric a second time? The first drug made Eric confused and horny, so I wonder what the second drug was supposed to do....

Kristen only administered one injection as far as I know. I kind of thought maybe the second one was an antidote of some kind, but that's just a guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think the first injection was the shoot through Eric with the Stun Gun. The second injection was given to Eric after Kristen got off the phone with Brady.

Yeah, it's at 5:57. You can see the vial with the blue liquid is empty and Kristen is now filling up the syringe with the clear liquid.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 21 2013, 04:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 04:21 PM
I've come to the conclusion that Kristen doesn't actually want revenge. She just wants to get laid. Brady, almost John, and now almost Eric. Kristen just wants to screw all the guys in the brady family. Good thing Bo did leave town when he did.

Seriously, all of her schemes so far involved sex one way or the other.
I think Kristen's "revenge" consists of banging every member of Marlena's family. Next up, she'll be trying to bed Sami, Will (who cares that he's gay), and then she'll go after Marlena directly.

Its sick, and not the titillating kind either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jun 21 2013, 04:02 PM
Reese
Jun 21 2013, 03:16 PM
Panda Panda
The real problem is that everyone let's her get away with it. She doesn't apologize, her behavior doesn't change, yet two days later whoever was rightfully mad at her will kiss her feet and proclaim her a goddess.

So why should she care? And why should the audience care? There's no drama in watching someone yell at a brick.

Here's Nicole's version of your post.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Carly
Jun 21 2013, 04:37 PM

Will and Sonny were awesome in this episode! I love that they wouldn't let themselves be bullied or coerced by EJ and Sami. If the truth about Will shooting EJ comes out, Will would probably just get a slap on the wrist. But I actually think Lucas would be the one in big trouble. Lucas might be charged with obstruction of justice because he lied to the police and gave a false confession in order to hide the truth about Will shooting EJ. (It's a shame that DAYS has no desire to give Lucas a storyline. Lucas should really be front and center now that Will wants to tell the cops the truth.)
Maybe this is how they get rid of Lucas/Bryan Datillo. Will confesses, he gets off light (like probation) and Lucas is sent back to prison again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic