Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, June 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 07:06 AM (17,371 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Wow Kristen has lost her damn mind! Just thinking about raping a priest is sick, if she actually did it....

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jun 21 2013, 04:41 PM
Carly
Jun 21 2013, 04:37 PM
Did Kristen inject Eric with both the drugs? It looked like she only injected him with the first drug. Did Nicole's arrival prevent Kristen from injecting Eric a second time? The first drug made Eric confused and horny, so I wonder what the second drug was supposed to do....

Kristen only administered one injection as far as I know. I kind of thought maybe the second one was an antidote of some kind, but that's just a guess.
She got both in. The first was with the gun. It shot a dart into Eric, kind of like how they do with animals in the wild. Then the second one was after talking to Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 04:21 PM
I've come to the conclusion that Kristen doesn't actually want revenge. She just wants to get laid. Brady, almost John, and now almost Eric. Kristen just wants to screw all the guys in the brady family. Good thing Bo did leave town when he did.

Seriously, all of her schemes so far involved sex one way or the other.
Maybe her harem experiences are to blame for that :shrug:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

I noticed that Kristen went back into her room (through a connecting door??) right after the second shot. Eric started moaning for a few minutes, then she returned. I imagine she set up a video camera to record them having sex when she left the room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 21 2013, 04:33 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 02:43 PM
Pookie
Jun 21 2013, 02:36 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 02:26 PM
Wasn't that her diagnoses anyway? After her first miscarriage she was told that she could still become pregnant but due to a gunshot wound she received years earlier, she would never carry a child to full term?

Let's just give Pookie back to Nicole. That's less painful, lol.
What? :shrug:
Don't act like you wouldn't go to her if she called for you. :glare:
LOL! Apparently Nicole had a pet named Pookie? I honestly had no idea when I chose that screen name.
Is this Pookie?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Yep. RIP, Pookie.

I was kind of bored/disgusted by today's show. Maybe I need to have live PBPs to be fully entertained. :shrug:

Oh, well the part where Sonny taught EJ about relationships was funny. And the bristen stuff was kind of good.
Edited by six, Jun 21 2013, 06:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

six
Jun 21 2013, 06:03 PM
Yep. RIP, Pookie.
POOKIE LIVES!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Random question, but when did John leave town? And has anyone mentioned it yet?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

He's still around until mid July, I think.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 21 2013, 05:21 PM
I noticed that Kristen went back into her room (through a connecting door??) right after the second shot. Eric started moaning for a few minutes, then she returned. I imagine she set up a video camera to record them having sex when she left the room.
That's what I'm thinking too. Otherwise what's the point? She had sex with him but no one knows and there's no proof. Though raping anyone mush less a priest is sick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 21 2013, 06:27 PM
He's still around until mid July, I think.
Oh. It just seemed weird that he upped and vanished without a word, so I thought I may have missed a scene where he said he was leaving town or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 21 2013, 06:32 PM
Pookie
That's what I'm thinking too. Otherwise what's the point? She had sex with him but no one knows and there's no proof. Though raping anyone mush less a priest is sick.
Yeah but she wasn't wearing her disguise when she came back and if she set up a camera there were plenty of opportunities for her to be caught. I don't know, it;s pretty weird. I wished they just told us what she was planning to do instead of turning it into another mini mystery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 06:36 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
Yeah but she wasn't wearing her disguise when she came back and if she set up a camera there were plenty of opportunities for her to be caught. I don't know, it;s pretty weird. I wished they just told us what she was planning to do instead of turning it into another mini mystery.
It is weird. I notice she changed into lingerie when she left the room and kept the wig off. Maybe she didn't want "Faye Taylor" and the woman seducing Father Eric connected. But, like you said, she's no longer in a disguise. Eric might not remember her, but she would certainly be recognized in a picture by others. Does she WANT to be recognized?

ETA: Maybe she wants Eric to wake up addled and naked with the wig next to him and vaguely remembering having sex with a woman he can't quite remember?
Edited by Pookie, Jun 21 2013, 06:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Yeah, still not sure exactly what Krisen's plan is and if Nicole's unexpected arrival will throw a spanner in the works or will make Nicole collateral damage. I guess that is what Monday is for.

I still feel dirty that what was essentially sexual assault (maybe rape further on) was also extremely hot!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Did Maggie really insinuate that Jennifer should put Daniel's needs above her own son's? Where the hell is Julie when you need her?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miselemeas

elci525
Jun 21 2013, 12:19 PM
Explain which reference is Goethe quote, please.

Goethe quote? whoah. So many references todae
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
I can't help but wonder if the lady at the desk gave Nicole the wrong room number. The ending seemed like a really huge red herring. The door Nicole was knocking on was closed. When Kristen looked at the door it was open. Different doors. :shrug:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 21 2013, 07:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 21 2013, 06:39 PM
Panda Panda
LanaluvsBroe
Pookie
It is weird. I notice she changed into lingerie when she left the room and kept the wig off. Maybe she didn't want "Faye Taylor" and the woman seducing Father Eric connected. But, like you said, she's no longer in a disguise. Eric might not remember her, but she would certainly be recognized in a picture by others. Does she WANT to be recognized?

ETA: Maybe she wants Eric to wake up addled and naked with the wig next to him and vaguely remembering having sex with a woman he can't quite remember?
Maybe she wants to be recognised.
Maybe she's going to send the video to Marlena
Then Eric will have no memory of it and Marlena will have the dilemma of whether to tell him or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Wow those Dimeras sure like raping people.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

:OhMy: Will told EJ he was sick of him sticking up for Sami.
We will see what , Will has to say when Adrianne possibly
blackmails him with that video.Will will be running to EJami.
He will be begging Sonny not to tell Justin.I doubt if Justin
would put his job on the line for Sami.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jun 21 2013, 08:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic