Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, June 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 07:06 AM (17,446 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ok, having watching the ending several times, there is no way in hell Nicole walked in on Eric & Kristen at the end. Her expression is not of shock. She has a look of "oops" on her face. She's in the wrong room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jun 21 2013, 04:33 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 02:43 PM
Pookie
Jun 21 2013, 02:36 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 21 2013, 02:26 PM
Wasn't that her diagnoses anyway? After her first miscarriage she was told that she could still become pregnant but due to a gunshot wound she received years earlier, she would never carry a child to full term?

Let's just give Pookie back to Nicole. That's less painful, lol.
What? :shrug:
Don't act like you wouldn't go to her if she called for you. :glare:
LOL! Apparently Nicole had a pet named Pookie? I honestly had no idea when I chose that screen name.
Awwww, Pookie looks like my Lilly!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I am sure Kristen ran for cover before Nichole opened the door.
I think Kristen is hiding in the closet waiting to take some lovely
snap shots of Nichole/Eric.Eric will be all on top of Nichole.It will
be just like old times. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

six I dont think Sonny is going to be to rootable for
too long.I think Will will come around when Adrianne
is through blackmailing him.Will Sonny will probably fall out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Not even GV in a towel could make me enjoy the scenes with Kristen (and I'm usually down with watching about anything she'll do). There's just something about drugs and unaware victim that turns me off. I mean, that would be like Vargas or someone giving Abby, etc. a date rape drug and then disrobing her and telling her how good it will be.

But hey, that's just me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

But hey, that's just me.

No, it's not just you. I'm very uncomfortable with Kristen drugging Eric. I hate the storyline.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 08:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I guess the s/l of Kristen drugging Eric
is meant to end him being a Priest.It has
to be because once the news gets out
his days as a priest will be over.He will
probably be some humiliated that he will
leave Salem. :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Cute picture of Marlena with Sami/Eric
when they were babies.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Miselemeas
Jun 21 2013, 06:59 PM
elci525
Jun 21 2013, 12:19 PM
Explain which reference is Goethe quote, please.

Goethe quote? whoah. So many references todae
"Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes."

Kristen quoted this right before she injected Eric with the second vile/extra-exotic Spanish fly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Can Kristen get a revenge plot that doesn't involve sex? How about gaslighting? Framing for murder?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Fantastic66
Jun 21 2013, 09:06 PM
I guess the s/l of Kristen drugging Eric
is meant to end him being a Priest.It has
to be because once the news gets out
his days as a priest will be over.He will
probably be some humiliated that he will
leave Salem. :whistle:
Kristen's plan has ended Eric's priesthood, however she has an ulteriour motive for targeting him. It's either to hurt Nicole or Marlena. I don't think he will leave town. JMO.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 09:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

MAYBE Kristen is going to claim that Eric raped HER?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Supergirlx2
Jun 21 2013, 12:10 PM
elci525
Jun 21 2013, 12:03 PM
oh Sami is out of prison and EJ knows Sonny saw the video? I feel like some beats were skipped here.

Also I thought I would be spared Sami....oh well
Sami being out of prison makes no sense. She's a suspected cop killer. There's no way anyone would grant her bail. And if they did, they sure as hell wouldn't be able to do it the same day she got arrested.
She was not in prison. She was in the jail. She had her bail hearing the other day. Chad was going to tell EJ about Sonny seeing the video of Sammy and Benardi.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

No one would believe that. If something happens to Eric then Kristen can't afford to be connected to it at all because everyone will know it's her doing.

I just don't understand this new scheme of hers
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

elci525
Jun 21 2013, 12:17 PM
George and Martha? It's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf!
I thought of George and Martha Washington.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
Jun 21 2013, 04:41 PM
Carly
Jun 21 2013, 04:37 PM
Did Kristen inject Eric with both the drugs? It looked like she only injected him with the first drug. Did Nicole's arrival prevent Kristen from injecting Eric a second time? The first drug made Eric confused and horny, so I wonder what the second drug was supposed to do....

Kristen only administered one injection as far as I know. I kind of thought maybe the second one was an antidote of some kind, but that's just a guess.
She injected the second one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I don`t like the non-consensual aspect of it. ITA about it being like a man slipping something into a woman`s drink and taking advantage of her. And that`s exactly what kristen has done to eric. I don`t like that one bit. DAYS really needs to hang up these non-consensual plot points in their storytelling. Its distasteful.
Exactly how is this hurting marlena. Frankly, kristen has no one but herself to blame for her predicament.
So count me in too as one that didn`t enjoy the sexual assault of eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

lazydazes
Jun 21 2013, 10:23 PM
I don`t like the non-consensual aspect of it. ITA about it being like a man slipping something into a woman`s drink and taking advantage of her. And that`s exactly what kristen has done to eric. I don`t like that one bit. DAYS really needs to hang up these non-consensual plot points in their storytelling. Its distasteful.
Exactly how is this hurting marlena. Frankly, kristen has no one but herself to blame for her predicament.
So count me in too as one that didn`t enjoy the sexual assault of eric.
Oh, it will definitely hurt Marlena. Having your son raped by the woman who tried to kill you, who poisoned your 4 year old daughter, and who assisted Stefano in kidnapping you would inflict massive pain on Marlena as a mother.

Kristen is a delusionally, psychotic villain who lives and breathes pain and torment. And yes, she does all this to herself with her irrational hatred. Every scheme against Marlena - whether she comes at her directly or through her children - is unfounded. Kristen thinks she's a victim of "mean" Marlena (and John), when instead she is the cause of it.

I definitely don't feel sorry for her and never did. Not in the 90s and not now. She is a cold villain and the master of her own destruction.

And Eileen plays it so well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jun 21 2013, 11:47 AM
Jason47
Jun 21 2013, 10:07 AM
lysie
Jun 21 2013, 09:27 AM
SocRMum1
Jun 21 2013, 09:13 AM
How many actual years ago was this? It's amazing how much DH has not aged. I know she's had some work done...but even so, she looks incredible.
I think this would have been 85.
Looks like the Davis twins, who played Eric & Sami from Dec. 1985-March 1986, so it would be in that timeframe.
PS: The only time Eric & Sami were played by real-life twins!!
I thought there were real twins during Rojohn and Marlena's wedding in late summer or early fall 1986.

You're right...I forgot about the Palma twins...they were the second set of real twins to play Eric & Sami.

Thanks for catching the mistake!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Very quick show when you ffwd through Sami and Maggie....

Loved the nekkid GV, but not a fan of what Kristen did to him. Really irritated with Dan today. Here's the thing -- JJ had only had that pad in his hand for a few seconds. It's entirely plausible that he had just picked it up to move it out of way or because he was looking for some paper. Yes, we know he wasn't, but Dan didn't know that. He assumed it because he's so pissed off about his car. Far more than about Parker, in my opinion.

JJ didn't actually remove the pad from the office, Dan did. Dan escalated the whole thing. At this point JJ is only guilty of touching the prescription pad for 10 seconds. Dan was the one who removed it from Cameron's office, was waving it around the waiting room, and then started talking about how serious it was for JJ to take it from the hospital.

But here's the thing I noticed -- and maybe someone else can tell me if I imagined it. The card that Dan sent to "Jenn" had a note inside and I'm about 99% sure it was on Salem University Hospital stationary. Given the size, it was likely written on a prescription pad. Good thing it's totally fine to write your girlfriend a "love note" about darts on those precious prescription pads. (Although, given how readily Dr. Orangelove takes his patients to bed, maybe that's a natural segue.)
Edited by Ophelia, Jun 21 2013, 11:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic