Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics 6/24/13
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 03:50 PM (1,289 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-62413/13543/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I guess the twins who portray AG had the day off as I cannot believe any parent holds their newborn that way.

Posted Image

What set is this? It sort of looks like the front door to the DiMansion but the white framed window and absence of shrubbery make me think Chad is somewhere else.

Overall these pics and spoilers look to be mildly entertaining.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That chad pic is old. It was taken from the episode early this year when Stefano finally came back to Salem and Chad came to visit him

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

She is holding a loaf of bread

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I really have to wonder why NBC puts these pictures out each week when 99% of them are from stuff that's already aired.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

You would think that the dimera's could afford to get drapes somewhere besides Lowes. I swear I saw them there. Not the Dimera's, the drapes.
Edited by waterlilly, Jun 21 2013, 04:19 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 21 2013, 04:09 PM
She is holding a loaf of bread
Uh-oh, if Gabi has the bread, where's the...

Oh, there she is :wub2:

Posted Image

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Seeing the photo of Gabi and Arianna Grace makes me realize how much I've come to like Gabi over the last 6 months. Definitely never used to be that way...

Tammy
Member Avatar

"Marlena and Kristen have a scratchy encounter" does that mean they scratch each other's eyes out??? lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply