Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CBS Press Release: The Talk largest audience since Feb.; The rest of CBS's daytime lineup also notched week-to-week growth in both viewers and women 25-54.
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 09:28 PM (707 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

"THE TALK" DELIVERS ITS LARGEST AUDIENCE SINCE FEBRUARY
All CBS Daytime Shows Post Week-to-Week Gains in Viewers and Women 25-54

THE TALK delivered its largest audience in more than four months, while all of CBS's daytime programs posted week-to-week growth in viewers and women 25-54, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending June 14.

THE TALK averaged 2.52 million viewers, its largest audience since the week of Feb. 4 when it delivered 2.54 million viewers. THE TALK averaged 1.1/07 in women 25-54, up +10% from last week.

The rest of CBS's daytime lineup also notched week-to-week growth in both viewers and women 25-54.

Game shows LET'S MAKE A DEAL 1 (2.64m, 0.9/06) was up +4% in viewers and +13% in women 25-54, while LET'S MAKE A DEAL 2 (3.08m, 1.0/06) posted increases of +4% and +11% respectively. THE PRICE IS RIGHT 1 (4.50m, 1.4/09) was up +7% in viewers and +17% in women 25-54, with THE PRICE IS RIGHT 2 (5.53m, 1.6/10), up +9% and +14%.

Daytime drama THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (4.73m, 2.0/13) was up +5% in both viewers and women 25-54, while THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL (3.59m, 1.6/10) posted gains of +4% in viewers and +7% in women 25-54.

Recently, CBS led all networks with a combined 21 wins at “The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy® Awards.” THE PRICE IS RIGHT won its sixth Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Game Show. Other top wins included Outstanding Lead Actor Doug Davidson of THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (his first win in his 38-year career on the show), and an Outstanding Lead Actress win for THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL’s Heather Tom, her fifth overall.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=35905
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Good. I hope the ratings will continue to go up. I like the show, it's so much better than The View.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 21 2013, 09:39 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

For me, The Chew is on at the same time as GH. I wonder how many other markets have the same time slots and I wonder how GH is doing now. I know I'm really disappointed in the storyline with Franco, Sonny and the rest....that's the part that I FF.....am I the only one and are people turning to The Chew? Who knows!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply