Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twisted; ABC Family
Topic Started: Jun 22 2013, 09:51 PM (921 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Daytime, Jun 24 2013, 08:49 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

So is anybody watching this guilty pleasure? After two episodes, I'm hooked.. I think its off to a good start. Thoughts? :)
Edited by Daytime, Jun 22 2013, 09:56 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I do watch this show and i also hooked up tol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am hooked.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm watching! I just picked up Pretty Little Liars for the 1st time and started watching Twisted, too.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I just hope they don't go ruining things by trying to pair Danny with either Jo or Lacey... I would like to see them reestablish the friendships. They should hold out pairings until the second season. If they start the shipping mess, then the mystery element will take a back seat. Don't want that to happen. Also, loving Denise Richard's character, I don't think she's all there. She's kinda off.
Edited by Daytime, Jun 23 2013, 09:14 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wonder about that necklace.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

BalscoFan5
Jun 23 2013, 09:25 PM
I wonder about that necklace.
I think we will find it out tuesday. At least I hope.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Poor Jo.Didn't deserve that.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Whoa.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Snowing Fan
Jul 16 2013, 09:58 PM
Whoa.
Whoa? What?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Danny's father being alive.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jul 17 2013, 11:31 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

is it wrong for me that I like Jo/Danny shipping? LOL I cannot wait to watch tueday along with Pretty Little Liars.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I hate that this show is becoming about "the triangle.".. Wish they would have held off a while.. The writers didn't even fix their friendships first before pairing Danny off.. IDK if I'm going to keep watching if the show becomes about couples.. I started this show because I love mystery but I fear it's going to take a backseat to Danny/Lacey vs Danny/Jo... Even their twitter feed is mostly about "shipping".. And it's not like Danny doesn't have chem with both girls, it's just I wanted them to slow it down a bit.

And.. I don't understand Jo's blind loyalty to Danny.. It's not realistic.. I mean the boy did kill someone. I think the writing for Lacey is more realistic. It was baby steps toward Danny, which is how it should be.
Edited by Daytime, Jul 30 2013, 07:39 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Twisted has been renewed,along with The Fosters and Switched At Birth.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Poor Jo,ouch,been there,twice.

Danny look alikes creepy.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I feel bad for Jo to.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am just getting into this show. I was iffy at first, but I gave it a fair shot. This week was very good with the creepy masked Dannys. But I have to agree with the other poster, the triangle is the weak point of the show right now.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Its like they forgot the show was about a murder mystery. However, Since Chuck Pratt is joining the cast as a writer and producer, I hope he can balance it out bit.. They need to take some steps back regarding the triangle.. I wouldn't mind Danny with either girl but they need to slow it down.. I mean.. Danny and Lacey are already having sex? I don't get the rush. It's obvious the writers don't watch soaps because a slow build is the best part.

As of right now, I'm finding Karen to be the most interesting character on the show.. I love her willingness to do anything for her son. She's got a few issues herself, doesn't she? lol

Edited by Daytime, Aug 2 2013, 11:33 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Whoa Jo,I cannot believe she pretty much told her feelings for Danny in front of everyone,including Danny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply