Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NeNe Leakes Remarries Gregg Leakes
Topic Started: Jun 22 2013, 11:09 PM (641 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Nene Leakes Remarries Gregg Leakes
Sat, June 22, 2013 10:41pm EDT by Andrew Gruttadaro

Posted Image

Ring the wedding bells… again! On June 22, the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star said ‘I do’ to her ex-husband for a second time.

Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes and her husband Gregg are a married couple once again! The couple tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia on June 22.

The wedding, which took place at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta Hotel, had an “Old Hollywood Glam” theme, according to Us Weekly, as well as a star-studded guest list. Jill Zarin, Gretchen Rossi, Patti Stanger, Omarosa, Slade Smiley, and Marysol Patton were all on hand to see NeNe and Greg (re)tie the knot. Gospel singer Kim Burrell also performed at the ceremony.

The 45-year-old reality star reportedly wore a dress designed by Gabriella Arango, and the day’s events were filmed for NeNe’s upcoming Bravo spinoff series, I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.

NeNe actually hinted at the wedding a day before, tweeting, “Got big plans this weekend? Cause I do.” She wasn’t lying!
NeNe & Gregg Leakes’ Divorce

RHOA fans will recall that NeNe and Gregg divorced in 2011 after being married for 13 years. At the time, Gregg said that “fame got to her head” and that he had wasted $300,000 investing in her acting career, Us Weekly reports.

But the couple, who share a 13-year-old son together, reunited and announced their second engagement in January 2013.

We’re so happy for NeNe and Gregg! It’s amazing to see them go through such a difficult time and come out on the other end more in love than ever. Congrats!

Hollywood Life

Edited by bellajewel, Jun 22 2013, 11:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

star-studded guest list. Jill Zarin, Gretchen Rossi, Patti Stanger, Omarosa, Slade Smiley, and Marysol Patton

Posted Image

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Lol I don't know any of the star studded guest...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply