Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, June 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 24 2013, 06:40 AM (14,952 Views)
lachelle73

kay
Jun 24 2013, 10:15 PM
Pookie
Jun 24 2013, 04:30 PM
supercool74
Jun 24 2013, 04:21 PM
Pookie
Jun 24 2013, 03:26 PM
Anyhoo, taking a pause from Eric's peen.

Did anyone else think Kate telling Gabi about her past mistakes about going from man to man was foreshadowing. I swear they're setting it up for Gabi to become obsessed with Sonny.
With that look that Gabi gave Sonny after they changed the diaper right before they cut to commercial, makes me think they might actually be going there. Stupid Gabi. How embarrassing for her. Although I can hardly blame her. Sonny is dreamy. :wub: it might be interesting....but only if she doesn't piss me off and try to do something to hurt Will.
THANK YOU!

I thought I was the only one who looked like she was getting all "swoony" over Sonny. Sonny is being all manly, stepping up and taking care of her and the baby like Nick was doing. Gabi will probably transfer her feelings to Sonny. At the very least become very clingy over him.

ETA: I can see Gabi making some hilariously misguided attempts to seduce Sonny. Then Sonny and Will will probably be like "We need to find Gabi a man," and try to set her up with someone.
I think she does meet someone and start dating after she dumps Nick for good.
Yes the look she gave him I was like ohhhhh! Will is not going to have that he would have to tell Gabi to back off his man and I could see Will doing that especially over Sonny I know that I would, Sonny is OHH-LALALALA :wub2: . But I hope they do bring someone on for Gabi but someone who can handle being with someone who has a baby and a good guy. I really hope that Gabi finds a good guy she will need that she seems like she needs to have someone all the time and if she does I can see Will and Sonny grilling him because of AG and they seem to care about Gabi. I hope they all stay friends even after Gabi and AG move out we know they will eventually but I will have to see what happens. And as long as WilSon get stronger through all of this and she better not try to pull anything against Will but it would be interesting considering Sonny knows what she did to Chad and Mel, what if she tried that with Will and Sonny. And Sonny would have to tell Will what Gabi did and then......hmmmmmm
Edited by lachelle73, Jun 25 2013, 08:40 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

magicsteacher
Jun 25 2013, 07:21 AM
Another day of watching Sami act like a simpy lovestruck 13 year old after she has just committed murder. Wake up Sami...this is about more than batting your eylashes at Ej.
Is AS being directed to portray her character like this or is this the only way she knows to portray Sami? Whichever it is, it needs to stop...they are doing away with any credibility this storyline could have possibly had.
I know she's acting like she doesn't have a care in the world. And besides killing someone, didn't someone just threaten her life when she was in jail? That would certainly give me something to worry about. I would love to see her have to serve some time until they were able to prove her killing Bernadi was justified. Seeing her have to deal with inmates much tougher than herself and have to bow and scrape to them to survie would do my heart good.....and maybe just maybe......one of them could yank that red streak out her hair. Must see tv.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I haven't been able to watch the show this week until about now - I really miss live commenting with you guys!

I have live commenting withdrawal so will "live" comment anyway even though the show aired 3 days ago!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

And Abe has no time for Cameron - clearly he is not into peen
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

When did Chad start exuding sex appeal - wow, it pretty much drips off him
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Eeek- Kate's hair is worse than friday
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Don't understand why Chandler has 2 emmys - are the playing field even worse?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol @ JER style fakeouts at the hotel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

this cheesy casio keyboard strumming is awful
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol @Sami "Will has an inexplexible compulsion to tell the truth"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

ED's tits look really nice today
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol @ Kate "Norman Bates would do anything for his mother" Sweeps may be over, but still one liners in the scripts
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I like that Gabi knows loyalty and has a backbone. Gabi may not be a demanding role to act, but CB brings humanity and empathy to it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I think these Chabby scenes would be better on mute - the chemistry/sex is palpable, but the verbal is just blah blah blah distraction
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

And Will asks the right question to EJ about loyalty to Stefano vs. Sami going to jail. bravo!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Eric is ravaging Kristen. Ravaging I tell you! *fans self*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Aww, the pilot for the Full House reboot begins RME
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

EJ's explanation is flimsy at best
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Ok, so it is 3 Company and not Full House then :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Wow, this episode is a chore to watch. Some of the interactions are necessary and interesting, but most are pointless spinning of wheels
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic