Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, June 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 24 2013, 06:40 AM (15,101 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol @ Kristen and her cameras!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I really hope this is not the "jump the shark" moment for Kristen. I have some faith in these writers to salvage this (hot) mess, but not a whole lot!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Cameron about the coffee "it's cold". Just a plain line, so much meaning! Love love love when writers do this shit!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Wow, Lauren Koslow is AMAZING
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

OOh, Martha and george snarky snarky
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I think Kate's emotions about Rafe appear deep because of what he represents rather than what he is. Regrets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Thank goodness Kristen realizes what she has done affects others - she is a slave to revenge, but not a 1-D cartoon villian. Yay for that
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

These Cam/Abe scenes can't just be filler. The writers must be planning something for CamCam!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Ejami romance dinner - focus group fanwankers straight to hell! *groan*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

A romantic dinner when you are facing jail and death, Sami and EJ? Really? Who the fuck does this?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I swear it took Nicole longer to find Eric's room that it did for her to drive from Salem to the capital. *SMH*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Phone 911, you twit!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

And we end with another obvious fakeout. It's like JER is writing this from the grave, but on speed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Great script from R Culliton, spinning gold from a shitty breakdown given to him.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I was gonna marathon the 3 episodes this week, but on second thought will break it up into chunks. I know you all care!! :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Okay, so I am watching this episode..

I am loving Chad and Abby. Especially since this is the first time I actually get to see Chad... and this Abby...
Kate doesn't seem to age at all! But she does seem awfully skinny.

Chandler has gotten hotter since the last time I saw him. And I still love him.

So Sami and EJ are together now? Ew. And Will and Sonny are their supporters? Double ew!
I despise the way James Scott speaks. It just seems so fake somehow..

How did Kristen get Eric to sex her up again and again? I thought she drugged him to make it LOOK like they were having sex...

I didn't see Nick yet, but all the things that Kate says about him are just repulsive to listen.. It's such a shame they trashed his character. He was so awesome and unique.

Kate Mansi is so pretty. Can't believe I hated her as Abby when it was announced she was coming on the show.

What kind of a hotel is this?! Where personnel gives out wrong wrong numbers (on purpose!) to people and lets them disturb other guests?!

I'm loving Freddie Smith. And I actually don't mind Camila Banus.

Oh, now the hotel manager says that it's not their policy to disturb their guests? Yet they had no problem telling Nicole the wrong number and have her disturb other people she doesn't even know.

I don't really like Cameron. Nor Cameron and Abby.

So Will is worried that Stefano will get away with attempted murder, yet didn't he attempt to kill EJ and got away with it?

Okay, if everyone knows Sami shot a cop, why is she walking around happy and free?

I already love Nicole and Eric. Love them!

And the cliffhanger with the manager stopping Kristen (who I also LOVE! Eileen is fab!!) is such a fake cliffhanger.. I can tell already. LOL It's something JER would do.

Onto Tuesday...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic