Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 6/24
Topic Started: Jun 24 2013, 10:26 AM (35,075 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
michr544125

annie21
Jun 30 2013, 01:11 AM
WillFan
Jun 29 2013, 09:25 PM
Jen Lilley @jen_lilley
we heard you Chicago! we're comin for you! @CaseyDeidrick, @ChandlerMassey, @Nathanjowens, @BlakeBerris Tix here:
http://t.co/CBCLStRo0o
No offense to the actress, but, just like the tweet about her character needing a sister, this sounds odd coming from her because no one has seen her character yet on Days. Obviously, she has her own fans separate from the show, but it still comes across as odd because people can't really be clamoring for her to appear in the line up with the other Days cast members she mentioned because they have no idea who her character is.

It's yet another reason why the four-month lead time for taping is a bad idea.

I don't understand all of this hate toward Jen. It seems she did these fan events when she was on GH and wanted to get some fan events in probably before summer is over. She has fans that ask her on twitter to do them as it seems she does have a pretty big fan base. So she put something together. She even asked fans who they'd like to see go with her. I think it's great that somebody on this show knows how to put fan events together. This cast doesn't do fan events enough. Too bad the younger actors on this show didn't come up with doing fan events a while back. I think they could have tried selling themselves a bit more. She obviously isn't making this about herself as she I am sure she knows a good majority going want to meet the guys.
Edited by michr544125, Jun 30 2013, 06:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Team WilSon
Jun 29 2013, 08:39 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Jun 29 2013, 08:32 AM
Is he an ex boyfriend? Because Sonny apparently has a type, lol!
Well my guess is that he might be Sonny's ex if he's gay but if he's straight he could be Gabi's new boyfriend?

He could be just a friend from his past. Should not matter if he is gay or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

michr544125
Jun 30 2013, 06:48 AM
annie21
WillFan
Jen Lilley @jen_lilley
we heard you Chicago! we're comin for you! @CaseyDeidrick, @ChandlerMassey, @Nathanjowens, @BlakeBerris Tix here:
No offense to the actress, but, just like the tweet about her character needing a sister, this sounds odd coming from her because no one has seen her character yet on Days. Obviously, she has her own fans separate from the show, but it still comes across as odd because people can't really be clamoring for her to appear in the line up with the other Days cast members she mentioned because they have no idea who her character is.

I don't understand all of this hate toward Jen. It seems she did these fan events when she was on GH and wanted to get some fan events in probably before summer is over. She has fans that ask her on twitter to do them as it seems she does have a pretty big fan base. So she put something together. She even asked fans who they'd like to see go with her. I think it's great that somebody on this show knows how to put fan events together. This cast doesn't do fan events enough. Too bad the younger actors on this show didn't come up with doing fan events a while back. I think they could have tried selling themselves a bit more. She obviously isn't making this about herself as she I am sure she knows a good majority going want to meet the guys.
Wow, I have no hate toward this actress and nothing in my post says that I do. I saw her a few times on GH and had no issues with her performance. And I was aware that she had it tough because there was a lot of negativity directed toward her due to the re-cast and all the surrounding backstage drama. But I'm neutral on all of that, and don't have a strong opinion one way or the other besides a general tendency to sympathize with anyone in that position.

While I appreciate the context regarding her and other fan events, I stand by my post that it's a little odd to me that she's promoting a Days-related event (and telling people to buy tickets) when no one has yet seen her on Days. I would feel the same way if it were CS or any other actor who had not yet shown up on screen.

Again, I blame it on the four-month tape delay. It probably is difficult for her, because she's been on the job for four months, so she's bonded with all her fellow actors and feels at home. She may not be fully aware of how it comes across to the rest of us, because, for us, she's not there yet.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way. LOL! But I had to read her tweet twice, because with that particular list of actors, I was thinking the tweet was from Camila, which would have made more sense to me in the context I have thus far.

Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

annie21
Jun 30 2013, 09:15 AM
michr544125
annie21
WillFan
Jen Lilley @jen_lilley

Wow, I have no hate toward this actress and nothing in my post says that I do. I saw her a few times on GH and had no issues with her performance. And I was aware that she had it tough because there was a lot of negativity directed toward her due to the re-cast and all the surrounding backstage drama. But I'm neutral on all of that, and don't have a strong opinion one way or the other besides a general tendency to sympathize with anyone in that position.

While I appreciate the context regarding her and other fan events, I stand by my post that it's a little odd to me that she's promoting a Days-related event (and telling people to buy tickets) when no one has yet seen her on Days. I would feel the same way if it were CS or any other actor who had not yet shown up on screen.

Again, I blame it on the four-month tape delay. It probably is difficult for her, because she's been on the job for four months, so she's bonded with all her fellow actors and feels at home. She may not be fully aware of how it comes across to the rest of us, because, for us, she's not there yet.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way. LOL! But I had to read her tweet twice, because with that particular list of actors, I was thinking the tweet was from Camila, which would have made more sense to me in the context I have thus far.

I think what Jen meant by, "We heard you, Chicago!", was: "TPTB heard you wanted a fan event with actors and they're giving you one!" The show is the one which organizes such events and decides who will attend. Jen probably happens to be available, so she'll attend. Besides, by the time of this fan event she'll have been on our screens for about two months, so she'll actually have something to talk to fans about. Kate Mansi attented her first fan event three months before her first scenes even aired. From what I heard, people came up to her, asked her who she played and then had nothing more to talk to her about. I can imagine how uncomfortable that was.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

annie21
michr544125
annie21
WillFan
Jen Lilley @jen_lilley

Sorry, I don't mean hate per say. I just see her getting so much criticism about everything already but I guess that is free reign. I'm just stating why I don't get it.

I obviously don't know but I wonder if the show really has much to do with any fan events like this. It just sounds more to me like this a fan event she simply wants to do for her fans. I am sure the show has to give its ok but it doesn't seem like days is really that much behind many fan events anymore.
Edited by michr544125, Jun 30 2013, 10:37 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

She's a contract actress on Days her promoting an event about Days isn't that hard to imagine. Also that event is scheduled for August 24th and Jen's character will premiere on July 3rd. So plenty of people will see her on screen before the actual event takes place.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 30 2013, 06:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 28 2013, 02:53 PM
Spencer Hastings
Jun 28 2013, 02:31 PM
IIttu
Jun 28 2013, 01:32 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 28 2013, 10:48 AM
KJAlfonso: Taking in a bit of sun,my husband took this photo as we walked along the shore;) okay putting my Big hat back on LOL http://pic.twitter.com/keHN0koFVY
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/350640779657621504

Posted Image
She never misses a chance to advertise her jewellery I s'pose.
lol, she would be on a nude beach and still be advertising her jewelry!
She's not nude. lol.
She's also simply wearing a ring that used to be her mom's & her wedding band. I hardly consider that pimping jewelry.

Can we all agree that she looks stunning even without make-up on?
LOL, how do you know she wasn't nude on the beach? She was there with her husband...

Yes, she's a good looking woman for her age.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

WillFan

Jen Lilley @jen_lilley
I live in Chicago and don't recall asking for these peeps.... :ermm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Jun 30 2013, 09:37 AM
annie21
michr544125
annie21

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://t.co/CBCLStRo0o

I think what Jen meant by, "We heard you, Chicago!", was: "TPTB heard you wanted a fan event with actors and they're giving you one!" The show is the one which organizes such events and decides who will attend. Jen probably happens to be available, so she'll attend. Besides, by the time of this fan event she'll have been on our screens for about two months, so she'll actually have something to talk to fans about. Kate Mansi attented her first fan event three months before her first scenes even aired. From what I heard, people came up to her, asked her who she played and then had nothing more to talk to her about. I can imagine how uncomfortable that was.
Is this event put together by TPTB Or
Is this run by a totally separate group of people
Like Days Charity Events/Dual Coast Events?

I know except for the book tour stop which you had to pay
$17 for admission in addition to purchasing a Days book
Chicago &
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Aah. Well, not sure, but cross your fingers. RT @__xoJenn: @Ari_Zucker I just gotta know when are you and James gonna share scenes together again? You know, it's been like 84 years. Lol

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/m5f2n8

Guess the exclusion zone is firmly in place for the foreseeable future.

Edited by concerned, Jun 30 2013, 06:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 30 2013, 06:52 PM
Aah. Well, not sure, but cross your fingers. RT @__xoJenn: @Ari_Zucker I just gotta know when are you and James gonna share scenes together again? You know, it's been like 84 years. Lol

Its not allowed. I don't get it. If the actors have chemistry let them run into each other once in awhile. They can snark each other out. They're pretty much dating/engaged to siblings regardless of which man Nicole is sleeping with so it makes sense for them to end up in the same place at the same time. But oh well I'm enjoying Ari Zucker having chemistry with everything that walks.

Oh and your avatar is KILLING me! I miss Vivian so much! She would fit perfectly with Kristen running around now. I'm so sad that they didn't cross paths. I miss Philip too even with my love/hate relationship I have with the character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 30 2013, 07:20 PM
concerned

Its not allowed. I don't get it. If the actors have chemistry let them run into each other once in awhile. They can snark each other out. They're pretty much dating/engaged to siblings regardless of which man Nicole is sleeping with so it makes sense for them to end up in the same place at the same time. But oh well I'm enjoying Ari Zucker having chemistry with everything that walks.

Oh and your avatar is KILLING me! I miss Vivian so much! She would fit perfectly with Kristen running around now. I'm so sad that they didn't cross paths. I miss Philip too even with my love/hate relationship I have with the character.
I don't get it either. I enjoyed their scenes together especially when they were at odds. It's just strange that Sami has scenes with all her exes and Nicole interacts with all of her's except Ej. What gives?
Online Profile Goto Top

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

concerned

For two characters that a lot of chemistry and a history I feel it's a waste to not have them interact or at least snark at each other once in a while. :shame:
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

MissLola
Jun 30 2013, 07:38 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jun 30 2013, 07:20 PM
concerned

I don't get it either. I enjoyed their scenes together especially when they were at odds. It's just strange that Sami has scenes with all her exes and Nicole interacts with all of her's except Ej. What gives?
And when Eric sent her out to apologize to everyone she had hurt, EJ's name wasn't even mentioned, her ex-husband and father of their dead son. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Having Nicole and EJ together in scenes of any capacity would just show how weird it is to pair him with Sami, when Nicole is much better suited to being his companion.

At least it feels that way to me, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think AZ and JS have any chemistry. At all. So I don't mind it. However, AZ said to a group of us in ATL that their lack of scenes was very intentional and that the writers had definitely intentionally cut all ties between the two. While I don't like them together, I think that's moronic. It just seems lazy and since I don't think they have chemistry anyway, it's hard for me to imagine that it's because they think they're just so much obviously better. The whole thing is just so weird, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

run to me
Member Avatar

This might not be a popular opinion here but i don't think EJ and Sami have chemistry either. But it's to each their own, i guess. I think it's sad that they feel the need to keep two actors apart. Every couple on the show gets to share scenes except EJ and Nicole. It's just sad. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

Chemistry is subjective but I really think if NBC thought that they had no chemistry that they wouldn't go to great lengths to cut all ties and keep them from sharing scenes. I do think NBC noticed their chemistry and cut all their ties because it would take away the limelight from another pairing. IMO
Online Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 30 2013, 08:44 PM
I don't think AZ and JS have any chemistry. At all. So I don't mind it. However, AZ said to a group of us in ATL that their lack of scenes was very intentional and that the writers had definitely intentionally cut all ties between the two. While I don't like them together, I think that's moronic. It just seems lazy and since I don't think they have chemistry anyway, it's hard for me to imagine that it's because they think they're just so much obviously better. The whole thing is just so weird, IMO.
Yeah, she said it was all EJ & Sami. While I prefer EJ & Sami, I do think EJ & Nicole have some chemistry & I don't see why they can't have some scenes between the two. They're having Safe scenes (kind of) & I think they have zero chemistry.....maybe that's why. Who knows...it is weird.

In the end, I prefer Nicole with Eric or Brady.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

run to me
Jun 30 2013, 08:52 PM
This might not be a popular opinion here but i don't think EJ and Sami have chemistry either. But it's to each their own, i guess. I think it's sad that they feel the need to keep two actors apart. Every couple on the show gets to share scenes except EJ and Nicole. It's just sad. :(
I don't think EJ and Sami have chemistry either, but that's pretty independent of how I feel about EJ and Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic