Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 6/24
Topic Started: Jun 24 2013, 10:26 AM (35,613 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

IDK, GG sounds more bored than bitter, imo.

Or maybe that's just me?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

SoapGal1
Jun 24 2013, 08:57 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 24 2013, 08:54 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 24 2013, 08:49 PM
galengering: Cool. Good ta know. RT @nbcdays: #EJAMI + Candlelight dinner = Magic. #DAYS
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/349342352315400192
This made me angrier than it should have. Not GG's part, but the tweet itself.
It just makes him look bitter to me.

my reaction to Days' original tweet was "oh, for fuck's sake!". I then tweeted them asking if this was supposed to be a general reaction, or how everyone should feel.
i get that he's an actor & i'm just a fan, but that doesn't mean that he can't have the same reaction to the non-stop EJami pimping as the rest of us non-EJami fans. Maybe there's something more BTS that's driving him crazy that's related to EJami. We don't know everything that goes on.
Online Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Actually, he probably made a poor decision doing that (you know, like watch what you tweet or put on Facebook about your job sort of thing), but seriously? When you have the whole Kristen story coming down and the blade "mystery" and other things, why another EJami romance tweet? If I was the publicist, I'd be promoting the hell out of things like "Kristen and Eric: Did they or didn't they?". "What did Nicole really see?" "Where is the blade?" "How much does Kate know"? You know, stuff with INTRIGUE?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 24 2013, 09:04 PM
SoapGal1
Jun 24 2013, 08:57 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 24 2013, 08:54 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 24 2013, 08:49 PM
galengering: Cool. Good ta know. RT @nbcdays: #EJAMI + Candlelight dinner = Magic. #DAYS
https://twitter.com/galengering/status/349342352315400192
This made me angrier than it should have. Not GG's part, but the tweet itself.
It just makes him look bitter to me.

my reaction to Days' original tweet was "oh, for fuck's sake!". I then tweeted them asking if this was supposed to be a general reaction, or how everyone should feel.
i get that he's an actor & i'm just a fan, but that doesn't mean that he can't have the same reaction to the non-stop EJami pimping as the rest of us non-EJami fans. Maybe there's something more BTS that's driving him crazy that's related to EJami. We don't know everything that goes on.
Possibly, but it's alot different IMO for a fan to tweet the, than for an employee of the company to tweet something like that.

Fans should tweet if they're sick of it. I get it, even if I like the couple.

I just don't get where it's good business for him to do it, even if he doesn't like what's going on BTS.

But that's just my opinion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

ladyofthelake
Jun 24 2013, 09:05 PM
Actually, he probably made a poor decision doing that (you know, like watch what you tweet or put on Facebook about your job sort of thing), but seriously? When you have the whole Kristen story coming down and the blade "mystery" and other things, why another EJami romance tweet? If I was the publicist, I'd be promoting the hell out of things like "Kristen and Eric: Did they or didn't they?". "What did Nicole really see?" "Where is the blade?" "How much does Kate know"? You know, stuff with INTRIGUE?
:applause: here here!!
No offense to the EJamis, but a romantic pro-EJami tweet isn't gonna stir up conversation other than "OMG! I loved it" and "Ugh! FFS! Not another of these tweets".
you should take over the nbcdays twitter page. i'd much rather see something like what you suggested. at least if they insist on EJami-related tweets, they could make them about content.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't know. Actors tend to voice their displeasure with their show/movie quite often nowadays when they have them. It's one thing if GG is CONSTANTLY complaining but so far it's been one or two tweets about his lack of work and whatever his newest tweet is.

It's not like he's pulling a Victoria Rowell and straight up slandering Days and the other cast members

It may be annoying, but it's not uncommon.

Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 24 2013, 09:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I had to chuckle at their "Who wants Abby and Chad together?". So, what would they do if a ton of people stormed the studio wanting them together? HIre him back so we could see them together next April?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Panda Panda
Jun 24 2013, 09:12 PM
I don't know. Actors tend to voice their displeasure with their show/movie quite often nowadays when they have them. It's one thing if GG is CONSTANTLY complaining but so far it's been one or two tweets about his lack of work and whatever his newest tweet is.

It may be annoying, but it's not uncommon.
It's not uncommon for anyone, but it can also cost them their jobs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Galen's response is priceless.

The NBCdays twitter handler really needs lessons in how to promote a show in a way that appeals to everyone and not just a handful of fans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jun 24 2013, 09:05 PM
quoting again to ask: What DID happen with the blade? That whole Marlena/Sami/Hope episode's cliffhanger was left hanging. We haven't seen Hope or Marlena since, and the next time we saw Sami, she had magically been released (which still makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever). We should've seen Hope & Abe working on the case, re-examining all the evidence, going through the list of all the items that were in Rafe's hospital room, etc. If this were the early/mid-2000s, we'd see it all go down in the PD station. (do they even still have the PD squadroom set somewhere? All we've seen of the PD station lately is that one room & hallway, plus Hope's office (which is nothing more than the re-dressed blue room). Oh, and there was the evidence room for an episode or two.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jun 24 2013, 09:13 PM
I had to chuckle at their "Who wants Abby and Chad together?". So, what would they do if a ton of people stormed the studio wanting them together? HIre him back so we could see them together next April?
they might be looking to see if it's worth re-casting Chad.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 24 2013, 09:16 PM
ladyofthelake
But we might only want Abby with original recipe Chad.

Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 24 2013, 09:50 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 24 2013, 09:16 PM
ladyofthelake
But we might only want Abby with original recipe Chad.

i know. but we have to remember that the thinking of the nbcdays twitter page is not always (or often) logical. lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I replied to that @nbcdays tweet with "Victor & Maggie?" lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 24 2013, 10:05 PM
Apt,

A former bad boy whose lost his devilish charm confined to peeling potatoes whilst his Mrs with bad fashion taste sticks her nose in everyone else's business.
Online Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 24 2013, 10:17 PM
Matt
Jun 24 2013, 10:05 PM
Apt,

A former bad boy whose lost his devilish charm confined to peeling potatoes whilst his Mrs with bad fashion taste sticks her nose in everyone else's business.
:hail: :hail: :hail: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

ladyofthelake
Lmao. They should've asked this question ages ago when Chad was still on the show. I always felt like he was the weakest link of the DiMEras. like nbc always asks about Kristen's plans or EJ or Stefano but hardly about Chad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DanJKroll: A little late-night guilty pleasure: Here's our @DaytimeEmmys fashion wrap-up with @chrishell7 & @haley_pullos | http://t.co/NKdxkGFXkI
https://twitter.com/danjkroll/status/349412084439715840

Days tidbit at the 13:30-ish mark: apparently Rafe works at the hospital?! as do Cameron & Chrishell's character.
She basically reveals that she's Rafe's OT without saying it outright.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jun 25 2013, 02:00 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ETA (without actually editing or quoting myself): Loved Chrishell's "shit! i forgot to talk about someone" at the end of the video & then saying "I'm obsessed with her. It might get weird at work." (this re: Kristian)
Dan's got it right though, Kristian does deserve a "Lifetime Achievement Award" when it comes to looking fabulous at awards shows.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Rafe can't be working at the hospital. That'd be weird...maybe working out at the hospital?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic