Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Devious Maids Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 24 2013, 04:17 PM (2,345 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

So far so good. I am loving it so far! :) It's classic soap.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

so far i like it and i will stick it to see what ahppen next week.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love it because it's SO damn campy & over the top. Hell, IMO, it's Soapdish-style over the top. And FABULOUSLY so!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I watched it in hopes that Marc Cherry would draw me into yet another one of his hilarious, dramatic, soapy shows and I am so glad that he did! Finally something to fill my Desperate Housewives void! I loved everything about it. The cast all fit their characters perfectly and the stories are all intriguing. I am PSYCHED about this show!

LPS
Member Avatar

I thought it was okay. A little to predictable and corny. They could really do without the Spanish guitars playing in the background in every scene.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I managed to catch the premiere and enjoyed what I saw. Will tune in for the second episode! As an "Ugly Betty" fan, I have always loved Ana Ortiz.

Alin89
Member Avatar

loving it so far!! Very soapy! I feel bad for Marisol. I think she was rich from her flashbacks I saw.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wow the twists keep on coming. I'm loving susan lucci's character. When grant show's character had that boner that was funny. That was so funny of Rosie to say the gardner is ur bf. He didn't understand wat was going on. I can't believe Carmen is so desperate for a recording career. Adrian is creepy too. so far loving it next week looks good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

am i the only watching? I have liked it so far. I didn't knoe flora was pregnant wonder who the father was.. Poor carmen but she shouldn't have lied about her age. I can't believe rosie and spence kissed each other. I loved it at the end she confessed to the priest. Zoila and Genevieve's brother wow. I think she made the right decision on not sleeping with him. I'm not happy zolia gave valetina her blessing to be with remi. next week is looking good too.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 15 2013, 02:14 AM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Alin89
Jul 15 2013, 02:11 AM
am i the only watching? I have liked it so far. I didn't knoe flora was pregnant wonder who the father was.. Poor carmen but she shouldn't have lied about her age. I can't believe rosie and spence kissed each other. I loved it at the end she confessed to the priest. Zoila and Genevieve's brother wow. I think she made the right decision on not sleeping with him. I'm not happy zolia gave valetina her blessing to be with remi. next week is looking good too.
Nope, I'm still watching. Lol. And I just realized that Mariana Klaveno (Peri Westmore) is Lorena from True Blood.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Devious Maids Star Dania Ramirez Is Pregnant With Twins!

Dania Ramirez is pregnant with twins!

The 33-year-old Devious Maids actress shared the news that she's expecting not one, but two new bundles of joy earlier today via her Instagram page.

"I am proud 2 Announce our 2 NEW BUNDLES OF JOY!" she wrote. "Yes, I'm having TWINS! & No They Do not Belong 2 Mr.Spence. Lol! 13-5-22." Along with the note was a pic of her ultrasound image, which clearly shows two buns in the oven.

Ramirez's twins will be her first children for her and her director John Amos Beverly Land. Ramirez and Land got engaged in September 2011 and the couple married in her native Dominican Republic of Feb. 16, 2013. Land has one kid from a previous relationship, an 11-year-old son named Kai.

As for the Mr. Spence that Ramirez calls out in her Instagram announcement, Spence is the character which her Devious Maids alter ego Rosie Falta works for on the show. She also takes care of their newborn baby (practice for her upcoming mommy duties!).
Ramirez has previous acted in movies like Premium Rush and American Reunion and has appeared on hit shows like Entourage, Heroes and The Sopranos.

Congrats, Dania!

http://www.eonline.com/news/439320/devious-maids-star-dania-ramirez-is-pregnant-with-twins

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Congrats to Dania :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I caught episodes 2 - 4 earlier on Lifetime during a marathon and enjoyed the show. It was neat seeing Susan Lucci as someone besides Erica Kane even though her character in DM has some of the same mannerisms and such. The only character I don't really like is the gal who plays Mr. Spence's wife but I think that's the reaction that her character is supposed to bring out. Was a nice surprise to see Grant Show and Matt Cedeņo ( who looks cuter then he ever did on Days) :wub: ...

Will be catching up on the first episode and the latest one in the next few days.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this show is getting so good. I didn't knoe the powell's had a son that was killed. I actually felt bad for them when they were with the birthday cake. I didn't knoe Marisol's son was adopted. I hope Marisol's son gets out of the prison soon. Carmen's husband was such a bastard. I'm so happy odessa saved her life. I am loving the spence and rosie storyline too. I hate spence's wife alot. I loved the catfight between Valentina and remi's gf and the gardners watching them lol. The twists keep on coming for this show thats for sure. I hope it lasts many seasons like DH!! next week is looking very good too. I just love this show alot its pretty good. :wub2: :)

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

So, could Marisol's son be the dead Powell baby?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Casey
Jul 22 2013, 10:54 AM
So, could Marisol's son be the dead Powell baby?
That was my IMMEDIATE reaction when we learned that Marisol's son was adopted. Especially since we learned THAT piece of info & the revelation about the dead Powell baby (who actually died when he was 6) in the same episode.

Meanwhile, I thought that birthday cake scene was beautifully written & perfectly played by both actors (whose names I fail to remember).

Alin89
Member Avatar

Just juicy this show is really!! I loved it when carmen brought the dog in and the girl had an allergy reaction lol. The rosie and spence scenes were hot. Poor spence having a heart attack in middle of having sex lol. I was actually shocked that peri wants therapy and wants to be a better person. I loved Genevieve being so desperate for money and to have sex with her ex. I liked that they picked stephen collins as her ex husband and remi's dad. It was so funny she said i need to search for husband #7. I think remi's drug use will be a problem. I loved how mrs powell came in with the bat to stop the fight lol. I think Mr. powell will blackmail micheal with the flora tape. It's too bad Marisol got fired from there wonder how she will come bak. Next week is gonna look good too!! This show is one of the best ones right now.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Today's show was a little bit boring! I hope the next episode is better. I liked how Marisol blackmailed Rosie. I was happy that rosie wants to help Marisol to clear her son of flora's murder. Mrs. Powell is too weird for my taste. Patrica Darbo nice seeing her. I'm happy that we got more background info on Marisol. I knew that she was rich. I like Sam and Carmen relationship but too bad Sam is leaving. That was funny of Valentina using the cocaine she thought was detrigent on the clothes. I felt so bad for Remi. He needs to get the help to get clean. I hope he forgives Valentina for ratting on him. Next episode is looking very good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Sunday's episode was very good. I liked genieve bring a blind guy as her next husband. I can't believe Valentina will be their surogate lol. Mrs. Powell was creepy with that baby. I'm so happy Rosie is helping Marisol. I'm happy she has the DVD of flora. I felt so bad for Odessa. I'm happy Carmen helped her out. Poor taylor I hope she will be able to have Micheal's child. Micheal's ex wife was weird yet I felt bad for her. I think Flora was pregnant with Micheal's child. Next week is looking very good as well.
Edited by Alin89, Aug 13 2013, 06:40 PM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

This show is on fire. I'm so glad I started watching it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply