Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Whodunnit? discussion
Topic Started: Jun 24 2013, 04:19 PM (642 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm liking this game so far. I love the butler too. This show is very nuts.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

these deaths seem very dramatic. I'm liking to so far. Is anyone else watching? I like the ppl who have died to far.

Panda

I'm really liking it so far. I think the guy playing the butler is good. The deaths have been quite dramatic, more so than I was expecting.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Very much liking this show. I hope it comes bak again. I didn't expect the police guy to die off wat a horrible way. I still don't knoe who the killer is. I'm adrianna is gone she was annoying me.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor don! the way they r dying is very gruesome. I still don't knoe who the killer is. the next death seems even more bad. this is an intersting show so far.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 15 2013, 02:04 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

double post
Edited by Alin89, Jul 15 2013, 02:04 AM.

Panda

Just got caught up on the Don's death episode. I like the way they have to figure out all the steps in the crimes. Right now I'm leaning towards Dana as the killer. It's cute the way they have each of the "dead" people talk at the end too.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Panda
Jul 17 2013, 01:07 PM
Just got caught up on the Don's death episode. I like the way they have to figure out all the steps in the crimes. Right now I'm leaning towards Dana as the killer. It's cute the way they have each of the "dead" people talk at the end too.
They had to do that after the pilot episode because some idiots actually thought ABC was murdering contestants... LOL.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I will miss ulyiss his death was horrible too. i think kam is the killer or cris. The double murders looked crazy and scary as hell. next week its gonna look good too.

Keith
Member Avatar

I've been loving this. Cris is my top pick for the killer right now, but I'm not 100% convinced. Neither her or Molina have gotten scared cards.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The double murders were gruesome. The dopplegangers of the rest of them creeped me out. Poor geno thought he was safe then bam got killed. I think ronny shouldnt have betrayed geno. I think kam is the killer. I love jilles he is such a fun part of this. I wonder who will be next.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor geno wat a horrible way to die! i think the killer is kam i'm convinced it's him. Ron played an awful game. I'm happy he died and I liked his death and instead of melineh dying. I wonder who will die next week it's getting close to finishing.

Keith
Member Avatar

Totally called Ronnie being killed. Loved his death. He was such an ass. Can't wait to watch this week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I can't wait for next week's finale. Ronnie's death was horrible. I felt so bad for Melineh. She was so alone. Now she is the goner. I think Cris is the killer.
Edited by Alin89, Aug 14 2013, 11:20 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

GILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe no one died this week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

It ended so well. I was right by saying it was Cris. Congrats to Kam he played a good game. I loved how the dead came bak as well.
Edited by Alin89, Aug 22 2013, 05:36 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply