Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soapnet Promo Week Of June 24
Topic Started: Jun 24 2013, 08:11 PM (1,361 Views)
LovingDays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRHOFF89f-s
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I have no idea what that promo was about. All I noticed was the scruff and dark colors! :cloud9:

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

EJ's hair and Sami's shirt-blouse-whatever makes me sad. When do the new hair and wardrobe people get here?

:shame:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

God Alison Sweeney is a bad actress....like WTF...she has had 2 decades to get this right and she is worse than she has EVER been!

She needs to stop worrying about her photoshopped SHAPE & WWW magazine covers and start booking herself with an acting coach again.

anya
Member Avatar

Yum. That is all.

S loves EJ

MissLola
Jun 24 2013, 09:00 PM
I have no idea what that promo was about. All I noticed was the scruff and dark colors! :cloud9:

Yes EJ looks yummy in dark colours and scruff, instead of boring grey plus it looks like a sign of dark EJ returning. :wub:

paul89

what is the video about

marie1969

Snap shit just got real for Sami. Don't worry SGB, Ej Dimera will fix everything and make it all better.

Scruffy Ej in all dark looks all kind of sexy and mysterious with a hint of danger. excited to see the return of sweetevil ej getting his hands dirty in his quest to save his samantha.
Thanks for posting.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

The only good thing about this promo is Ejustin. :wub:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Jun 25 2013, 10:16 PM
The only good thing about this promo is Ejustin. :wub:

I like your avi, they might be making a comeback, can't wait.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

The scruff is coming back! :cloud9:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply