Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, June 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 25 2013, 08:53 AM (11,877 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 25 2013, 08:53 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Eve Donovan.

But is that Scott Banning?

It looks like the guy who use to play Ric on GH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Oh Eve, I hated you but idolized you at the same time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Alan-Michael Spaulding??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Loved Eve! I wish she could come back, but I would need Shane back too.

Eve was the best teen on DAYS when I watched back then and the only one that I really liked lol. Loved her with Nick Corelli back then and when her and Jack teamed up. I can't remember why they teamed up, but it was fun lol.

Charlotte Ross was awesome.

Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I LOVED Scotty and Hope! Another tourtured 80's would be super couple. They left WAY too early.
Online Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I have no memory what so ever of him ever being on Days. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Eve was JUST before the time I got officially hooked on Days but I remember seeing her on TV when my grandmother was watching and I always liked her even though I wasn't a full blown viewer yet. Nana would always say "Oh there's Eve! I hate that little bitch!" Lol. I've seen some Eve clips on YouTube and love it. I'd kill to have her back even if for a short story arc. On a side note my nana also hated Marlena ("She's so sanctimonious!") and Hope annoyed her too (Ohhhh Bo! Ohhhh Bo! Shut up!"). Lol. God I miss my nana lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

james0479
Jun 25 2013, 10:16 AM
Eve was JUST before the time I got officially hooked on Days but I remember seeing her on TV when my grandmother was watching and I always liked her even though I wasn't a full blown viewer yet. Nana would always say "Oh there's Eve! I hate that little bitch!" Lol. I've seen some Eve clips on YouTube and love it. I'd kill to have her back even if for a short story arc. On a side note my nana also hated Marlena ("She's so sanctimonious!") and Hope annoyed her too (Ohhhh Bo! Ohhhh Bo! Shut up!"). Lol. God I miss my nana lol

I think it would have been fun to watch with your Nana. I can't say I'd agree with her about Marlena, but for me, I just thought it was cool to have a character with my name. Yes, the spelling is different, but MarlenA is the only way I guess we can pronounce the German MarlenE correctly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jun 25 2013, 09:51 AM
Loved Eve! I wish she could come back, but I would need Shane back too.

Eve was the best teen on DAYS when I watched back then and the only one that I really liked lol. Loved her with Nick Corelli back then and when her and Jack teamed up. I can't remember why they teamed up, but it was fun lol.

Charlotte Ross was awesome.

Jack and Eve got married because that was the only way she could gain access to the money that Nick Corelli left her. My absolute favorite part of this pairing, who couldn't stand each other, was Jack's "term of endearment" for her... bunt cake. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Charlotte Ross....what could have been if she stuck around!

Eve was one of the best characters from the 80's!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

When Eve came to town, she thought the recently-deceased Emma had been her mother. I wish that had been the case. I absolutely detested her real mother, Gabrielle Pascal. Actually, Eve was a lot more like Emma in her scheming, plotting ways. I loved the passive-aggressive, snarky marriage of Emma and Alex Marshall. Of course, Quinn Redeker was fired only a few months after Jane Windsor left the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

SoapGal1
Jun 25 2013, 09:33 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Eve Donovan.

Well, Rick Hearst who played SORASed Scotty Banning did go on to play Alan-Michael Spaulding on GL and Ric Lansing on GH. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I honestly never understood the decision to make Gabrielle Eve's real mother. IMO, she was SO clearly cast because of her similar physical appearance to Jane Winsor (i.e. the long blonde hair). Charlotte Ross looked nothing like Karen Moncrieff and I remember thinking WTF? when that entire storyline played out. Of course, it lead up to that fabulous series of episodes surrounding Shane/Gabrielle's fake wedding (while Kimberly was supposedly dying in a car over a cliff) that climaxed the "Who Killed Emma?" storyline complete with the famous gun under the wedding bouquet which eventually turned into Shane/Kimberly's impromptu dream wedding (i.e. "Well, as long as everyone's here...")
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 25 2013, 10:53 AM
SoapGal1
Jun 25 2013, 09:33 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Eve Donovan.

Well, Rick Hearst who played SORASed Scotty Banning did go on to play Alan-Michael Spaulding on GL and Ric Lansing on GH. lol
I knew you would know. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

james0479
Jun 25 2013, 10:16 AM
I miss your nana, too! I wonder what the poor woman would have thought of contemporary Jennifer if she found Marlena sanctimonious!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ok. as much as Daniel annoys the fuck out of me, I am SO here for Shawn Christian wet & in a towel...
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

See - SC is an attractive man, but I just can't get excited about him. Ugh, Fetch - not what I want to see in the top segment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lol Marlena re: Eric: "I know he's working hard." Oh, honey, if you only knew HOW hard.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm telling you what. Will sure recovered from that critical gunshot wound quickly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic