Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
18-year "Days" vet Richard Bloore returns as costume designer
Topic Started: Jun 25 2013, 11:27 PM (1,941 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Richard Bloore is one of the best in the business...DAYS is lucky to have him back!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Fuck yes!!!!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Hopefully he will burn that dress Jennifer has been wearing for weeks!

paul89

i bett now that days won an emmy maybe NBC gave Days a bit more money in the bugit

Jason47
Member Avatar

paul89
Jun 26 2013, 01:01 PM
i bett now that days won an emmy maybe NBC gave Days a bit more money in the bugit
These changes happened in early June before the Emmy wins.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Jun 26 2013, 09:30 AM
Thank god! No more blue and purple shit! And maybe that dumbass gray and pink suit of EJ's will be trashed too!
The Blues and Purples have worked really well but they're over using them now. It''ll be nice to see what RB will do with, but if he's starting soon then that means we won't see his work until late this year? Boooo.

paul89

Jason47
Jun 26 2013, 01:32 PM
paul89
Jun 26 2013, 01:01 PM
These changes happened in early June before the Emmy wins.
ah thanks jason

Jason47
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 26 2013, 03:07 PM
if he's starting soon then that means we won't see his work until late this year? Boooo.
His work will debut around October 1.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

This is great news! Just wish we didn't have to wait till October to see his stuff.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 26 2013, 04:37 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 26 2013, 03:07 PM
if he's starting soon then that means we won't see his work until late this year? Boooo.
His work will debut around October 1.
That's great. I can't wait to see him play with the fall colors. :wub2: Between this and LK's hubby stepping in as the head of DOOL's Hair/Makeup department, I can't wait for the fall episodes lol.

King
Member Avatar

GOOD! The hair and wardrobe has truly been AWFUL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply