Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, June 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 07:08 AM (10,903 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Kristen vs Nicole always a highlight!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

It is like they are typecasting Adrienne as the conservative PTA member with control issues in a teen movie

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Abby could be so much more than this boring triangle

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Judi Evans is an amazing actress

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Sonny is still a walking PSA

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Not bad for a David Cherill episode. I really think Carolyn Culliton is churning out the weakest scripts at the moment, not that they are bad, just not as good as the others.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 26 2013, 01:21 PM
Adrienne is wrong, but its not that out there to me. She knows how parents can screw up their kids. Even though Will seems like a good kid...Sonny almost got killed. All of her worries were really close to being realized and she needs someone to blame for that. Plus she knows how her, Jack, and Steve turned out at first. She might not want Sonny to have to try to "fix" Will like people had to help them through their issues. She's a mother and Sonny is a such a great kid. Adrienne might want him to just find someone who doesn't have as much baggage as Will does. I can totally see where she's coming from, even if I don't agree with her or her methods.

Plus like I said, Judi Evans is killing it with this material and that makes it a lot easier to swallow. Adrienne was pretty ballsy today.
Even though it was not Will's "fault",if Sonny was not involved with Will,his life would not have been in danger.Because of his relationship with Will,Sonny is now involved in a conspiracy to suppress evidence in a murder investigation.Will has often engaged in illegal behavior because of Sami.He helped conceal her shooting EJ and even attempted to steal Arianna's purse to get the video of Sami confessing to the shooting.He helped her when she went on the run with EJ after Stefano was "shot".Now he is involved in concealing the Sami/Bernardi video.As long as Sonny is involved with Will,Sonny will be pulled into Sami drama and I for one do not blame Adrienne for not waning her son in jail,maimed,or killed.

Manny
Member Avatar

I love Sonny and Will so much. They are so cute. But I hate how they are such Sami supporters. It broke my heart to see them both talk to Adrianne the way they did. And for what? For that bitch Sami? Ugh!

Lucas/Will/Arianna scenes were so cute. I can't believe Lucas is a grandpa!! He should be featured so much more. He should be driving a storyline.

So why is Kristen doing this with Eric?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply