Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 8th; *updated 7/1*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM (42,060 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

National Enquirer Spoilers:

E.J. and Justin try to pull a fast one on Stefano

Jennifer is surprised to meet her new assistant

Things get heated between E.J. and Sami

Eric has a very disturbing memory

Kristen attempts to keep her secret under wraps

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...poilers-week-of-july-8th/

**UPDATED 6/27**

Monday ("Coma")
Rafe awakens from his coma and has an odd reaction to seeing Sami; EJ and Justin work together to steal Stefano's company.

Tuesday ("Warning")
Stefano issues a stern warning to EJ; Sami goes against her physician's advice; Eric suffers another attack.

Wednesday ("Keeping the Secret")
Kristen tries to stop Daniel from learning her secret; Brady makes a confession to Maggie; Rafe has a question for Kate.

Thursday ("Kristen's Plan")
Kristen takes the next step in her scheme to ruin Marlena; Jennifer tells Theresa to keep her distance from her son.

Friday ("Request")
Kristen has second thoughts about her plan; Rafe's condition worsens.

EJ kicks Stefano out of the mansion
Despite reservations, Jennifer makes good on her promise to Kayla to hire Theresa
Sami and EJ have a fight that leads to lovemaking
Lucas worries about Will when he learns Sonny spent the night partying with Brent
Cameron and Abigail advise Chad regarding EJ's offer
Adrienne and Justin remain at odds

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

looks really good

supercool74
Member Avatar

Surprisingly, the only one that really interests me is the Jennifer and her new assistant one. So is this the Jen Lilley character?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

supercool74
Jun 26 2013, 10:38 AM
Surprisingly, the only one that really interests me is the Jennifer and her new assistant one. So is this the Jen Lilley character?
it's possible. i believe the week before there's something about Jenn catching JJ & an older woman. If Jen Lilley's character is the older woman with JJ, then her being Jenn's assistant is a classic soap move.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm curious about Jen Lilley's character and who she'll be connected to....isn't she one of the two that has a connection to a prominent Days family?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Delete
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jun 26 2013, 11:19 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM
Jennifer is surprised to meet her new assistant.

I hope it's Anne! She can poison Jennifer's coffee or lock her on the roof!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF

:sleep:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Eric's plight is interesting. All else, meh.

Seriously, how are we supposed to care about EJ's plan when it's happening offscreen?

Of course Kristen would be covering her ass. Duh. It would be a real spoiler if it inferred she wasn't going to.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

EJ_SamiFF
i'm hoping "heated" in this case means EJ & Sami bitching at each other, cause i have no desire to have more lovey stuff on-screen. (not that i have any real desire to watch them bitch, but at least they're not all over each other)

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 26 2013, 11:36 AM
EJ_SamiFF
i'm hoping "heated" in this case means EJ & Sami bitching at each other, cause i have no desire to have more lovey stuff on-screen. (not that i have any real desire to watch them bitch, but at least they're not all over each other)
Aren't they always over each other when they bitch? :x

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

NocturnalBlondie
Jun 26 2013, 11:38 AM
Supergirlx2
EJ_SamiFF
Aren't they always over each other when they bitch? :x
That's how it usually ends up. :wub2:

I was rather looking forward to the new character but if she's going to be tethered to Jennifer (and thus Danifer) suddenly I'm not so keen. :unsure:

I feel like we've been reading spoilers about Kristen trying to keep her secret hidden for months. Oh wait... ^o)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Supergirlx2
EJ_SamiFF
I would rather not see them in either incarnation....I'm so over these two it's not even funny.....frankly if they are fighting they'll end up fucking and if they are fucking they'll continue fucking....I can't take these two seriously....so what causes the 'heat'? Does she find out that he's been going after STefano without telling her or does he find out what she was telling a comatose Rafe before she shot Bernardi?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Jun 26 2013, 11:59 AM
Supergirlx2
EJ_SamiFF
I would rather not see them in either incarnation....I'm so over these two it's not even funny.....frankly if they are fighting they'll end up fucking and if they are fucking they'll continue fucking....I can't take these two seriously....so what causes the 'heat'? Does she find out that he's been going after STefano without telling her or does he find out what she was telling a comatose Rafe before she shot Bernardi?
Oh great. More Sami the stomping snorting horse... :drunk:
Edited by Reese, Jun 26 2013, 12:07 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

If JL is going to be Jeannie Donovan...wouldn't people like Jennifer recognize her?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jun 26 2013, 11:20 AM
EJ_SamiFF

:sleep:
I Do not get why it even spoiler they couple now

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 26 2013, 12:09 PM
If JL is going to be Jeannie Donovan...wouldn't people like Jennifer recognize her?
if jennifer barley remember jack why she recognize Jeannie Donovan

OliveAnn

Mitchapalooza
Jun 26 2013, 12:09 PM
Not if they haven't seen her in almost 20 years. Especially if they've only occasionally seen photos of her and nothing more.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Seriously, can we please see Justin/EJ actually working on this take over on-screen, instead of it taking place off-screen?!!!!

The rest of spoilers bore me.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
EJ_SamiFF
Oh, god, no!!! Cuz, then that would lead to vomit-inducing make-up sex and I sure as hell don't wanna see that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply