Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 8th; *updated 7/1*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM (41,835 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Jennifer wouldn't need an assistant if she'd do her own damn job instead of leaving her work for others while she takes the day off to chase Dr. Perv
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

T-Love74
Jun 26 2013, 01:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 26 2013, 11:36 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM
Things get heated between E.J. and Sami
i'm hoping "heated" in this case means EJ & Sami bitching at each other, cause i have no desire to have more lovey stuff on-screen. (not that i have any real desire to watch them bitch, but at least they're not all over each other)
Oh, god, no!!! Cuz, then that would lead to vomit-inducing make-up sex and I sure as hell don't wanna see that.
Yeah, my eyesight is precious to me. I need it for things like...seeing. And I sure as hell don't want to be subjected to those disturbing noises AS makes which she must think is sexy but is so...NOT!
Edited by Reese, Jun 26 2013, 01:39 PM.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

anyone think Jen Lilley's character could be Anne's daughter?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Partnersincrime
Jun 26 2013, 12:09 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jun 26 2013, 11:20 AM
EJ_SamiFF

:sleep:
I Do not get why it even spoiler they couple now
I'm viewing it as more of a warning than a spoiler.
Edited by Reese, Jun 26 2013, 03:21 PM.

Will&Sonny

EJ_SamiFF
E.J. and Justin try to pull a fast one on Stefano

Jennifer is surprised to meet her new assistant

Eric has a very disturbing memory

Kristen attempts to keep her secret under wraps

Oh, look. All of the storylines and many of the characters that I really couldn't care less about.

Will&Sonny

I'm not looking forward to Jen Lilley's arrival at all. She was annoying on GH. Maybe she'll surprise me, though -- I was looking forward to Eric's return and Greg Vaughan turned that into a colossal disappointment, so maybe the opposite will be true this time.

But probably not.

marie1969

EJ_SamiFF
National Enquirer Spoilers:

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...poilers-week-of-july-8th/

Thanks for posting.

Ejustin is all kind of awesome. I can not wait for the gloves to come off. I want to see Ej and Stephano battle it out. Father VS son/Dimera vs Dimera. Stephano is going to be out for blood and Ej better be ready for the fight of his life. So goood.

Speaking of goood, something tells me that Ejami is about to have the long awaited epic mother of all fights and I personally can not wait. I am hoping we get a 'lay it all on the table' confrontation with all the screaming, yelling, pushing, shoving and name calling and hopefully the angry/make up sex will be icing on the cake. I know Jamison will bring their A game as usually. So I will sit and enjoy the ride with a nice glass of wine.

I am guessing Jen's new assistant will be the new character. I am still hoping she is Nicole's long lost daughter. how old is she? early 20's? That twist could be interesting. Nicole needs some family on canvas and having a grown daughter with anger and abandonment issues is the kind of material AZ could sink her teeth into. But with my luck, she will turn out to be another boring Horton.

I love Kristen, but I don't care about her stupid scheme. It is only a matter of time before everything blows up in her face. If Kristen is going to take over Stephano role in Salem, she better come up with smarter better thought out schemes. She should take some intensive training from the master, her father. Otherwise, she won't be able to fill Stephano's shoes. I prefer my villains to be brilliant, always one step ahead of everyone and not easily caught.

So Kristen you better reach into your inner Dimeraness and make me proud.

Romancer66

DAYSisHOT
Jun 26 2013, 01:36 PM
anyone think Jen Lilley's character could be Anne's daughter?
Or her younger sister. I'm betting she'll be the new assistant from hell, though.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

EJ_SamiFF

Love the ejustin stuff, though I would like to see more "action" shown that just discussion of what they did.

Forget new assistant, Jen has an assistant? Explains why she takes so many breaks to make out with Daniel.

I am SO HERE for things getting heated between ejami, regardless of the outcome. I knew this would happen soon enough. Let's do some math, folks.
Potential loss of life/liberty +
difference of opinions +
emotionas running high +
two hot heads
------------------
fireworks!!!!

I can't freakin wait! :cart:

I'm still :omg: :popcorn: over Kristen and Eric bumping uglies. I know I'm going to enjoy him slowly remember what happened. Nice turn in story, writers!

I'm loving Kristen more and more each day.

concerned
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jun 26 2013, 06:06 PM
I'm not looking forward to Jen Lilley's arrival at all. She was annoying on GH. Maybe she'll surprise me, though -- I was looking forward to Eric's return and Greg Vaughan turned that into a colossal disappointment, so maybe the opposite will be true this time.

But probably not.
I don't think Greg Vaughn is the problem with Eric I think its the way they have been writing the story.

From what I can see Greg Vaughn can act, and has great chemistry with the people hes supposed to have chemistry.

This one is all on the dullness of the script.

chinkybig

EJ_SamiFF

- It's bad enough that Justin has chosen to defend the horse stomper, now he has to be EJ's whipping boy and be his "enabler" to bring Stefano down. :rolleyes: Can't EJ do anything at all on his own? I hope Stefano comes out on top and this backfires big time on EJ.

- I welcome any kind of angst for Jennifer outside of Daniel. I'm also hoping that this new assistant has the goods on her and make Jennifer's life miserable. :blulaugh:

- Sorry, I'd rather watch my neighbors' cats and dogs in heat.

- I really feel sorry for Eric. I mean, to him, this really just came out of the blue. He didn't do anything, he was just completely, totally, left off-guard and helpless.

- Oh, Kristen, you go dig yourself in a deeper hole; I love you, but I really can't wait for this new Marlena to bitch-slap you and push you down the stairs of the Di Mera mansion. :blulaugh:
Edited by chinkybig, Jun 26 2013, 10:36 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

I hope Kristen gets to do old school villainry.
Destroy everyone's lives and just when it looks like they have got her cornered disappear mysteriously leaving the door open for future returns.

Its going to piss me off big time if she sees the error of her ways and her love of Brady takes her down the path to being a better person and all that happens is she gets the wrong end of Marlena's glares when ordering coffee.
Edited by concerned, Jun 26 2013, 10:42 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Jason's already told us Jenn Lilley's character's name.

Will&Sonny

concerned
Jun 26 2013, 10:06 PM
Will&Sonny

But probably not.
I don't think Greg Vaughn is the problem with Eric I think its the way they have been writing the story.

From what I can see Greg Vaughn can act, and has great chemistry with the people hes supposed to have chemistry.

For me, it's definitely not just about the script. Yes, making him a priest was a dumb move, but priests don't necessarily have to be boring (Nick Kiriazis made a similar role and storyline work on Sunset Beach), and the writing for Eric has never been particularly bad, per se, aside from the fact that he's just in the wrong line of work. The main problem is that Greg's interpretation of the character is completely dull and lifeless. He's sucked the soul out of Eric. If he were playing a completely different character, I might be able to accept him more easily, but as Eric, he just doesn't work for me.

Aside from maybe one or two episodes during the lackluster Congo storyline, I've seen nothing noteworthy in his acting, either. Frankly, to me, Greg often talks and acts just like Josh Taylor, and it should go without saying that that's not a good thing. And I can't think of anyone whom he has noteworthy chemistry with, but that's all in the eye of the beholder anyway.

concerned
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jun 26 2013, 10:50 PM
concerned
Jun 26 2013, 10:06 PM
Will&Sonny

But probably not.

For me, it's definitely not just about the script. Yes, making him a priest was a dumb move, but priests don't necessarily have to be boring (Nick Kiriazis made a similar role and storyline work on Sunset Beach), and the writing for Eric has never been particularly bad, per se, aside from the fact that he's just in the wrong line of work. The main problem is that Greg's interpretation of the character is completely dull and lifeless. He's sucked the soul out of Eric. If he were playing a completely different character, I might be able to accept him more easily, but as Eric, he just doesn't work for me.

Aside from maybe one or two episodes during the lackluster Congo storyline, I've seen nothing noteworthy in his acting, either. Frankly, to me, Greg often talks and acts just like Josh Taylor, and it should go without saying that that's not a good thing. And I can't think of anyone whom he has noteworthy chemistry with, but that's all in the eye of the beholder anyway.
I thought his chemistry with Brady and Marlena was really good.

I think he's been doing a great job trying to bring subtext into scenes where the writing isn't really supporting great work.. It looks like they've got their c team working on this one.

His scenes sitting next to Caroline in the church after the Gabi Nick wedding fiasco were well done as well.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Eric's story is what sucks and is dull. I can't see how GV can improve on what so far had been a D story. all he's done for the past 9 months is sit in that rectory with Nicole shuffling files around. it's only in the last week that he's story has picked up pace and even then i am very skeptical.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF

First impression;

I'm excited for Jennifer's new assistent hoping it's JL's character
More Kristen is gold

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I can't take much more Ej and Sami. There is nothing here I am interested in, so I think I'll pass.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Regarding spoilers, EJustin love them and would like to see more of EJ taking down Stefano much happens off camera which is a shame such a story would have more space and more characters should drawn into this story. EJami yes practically everything from arguments, lovemaking is always topnotch with these two characters, I've said it before but the other pairs seem lame compared to EJami which is a shame because it's just the heat of passion that is enticing. Jennifer well have no interest in any story with her ​​at all, Kristen really like her but last revenge thing is a bit over the top and the character Eric is dull. I can honestly say that Days has not succeeded with new character in recent years. The only thing that has been a success is EJ and Sonny perhaps. Vargas could have been there too, but the story is missing. And guys like Daniel and Rafe my god it's a disaster, I see no entertainment value with them at all.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 26 2013, 10:43 PM
Jason's already told us Jenn Lilley's character's name.
When? And which thread? I totally missed it.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 27 2013, 07:46 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply