Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 8th; *updated 7/1*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM (42,299 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

mollymay
Jul 4 2013, 09:25 PM
Well I just got a few tidibits from the latest SOD and it seems the "strange" reaction to Sami that Rafe has is that he's afraid of her.
Yes, the sight of Sami is a very scary thing. :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mollymay

NocturnalBlondie
Jul 4 2013, 09:45 PM
mollymay
Well I just got a few tidibits from the latest SOD and it seems the "strange" reaction to Sami that Rafe has is that he's afraid of her.
Yes, the sight of Sami is a very scary thing. :(
Oh I love Sami, always have. Just think its funny amid all the speculation of him having amnesia and such.

camera shy

He knows who she is, but he's afraid of her? That doesn't even fit Rafe. When have we ever seen Rafe of afraid of anyone?

mollymay

camera shy
Jul 4 2013, 09:52 PM
He knows who she is, but he's afraid of her? That doesn't even fit Rafe. When have we ever seen Rafe of afraid of anyone?
Yes, he knows who she is and is afraid of her. Also it said later in the week he asks Kate not to wait on him to get better.

lysie
Member Avatar

mollymay

I cannot tell you how much this is making me smile, LOL!!! :blulaugh:
OMG. Okay. So I got SOD yesterday, flipped through, and thought there was only one thing in it about Days. It should be noted, I looked three times. That's a full page article! I completely missed it! All three times! I'm telling you. Rafe just isn't on my radar.

marie1969

S loves EJ
Jul 2 2013, 09:53 AM
If Sami was getting money from John or Marlena she wouldnīt have to work for a living. She does have a job so I think she wants to make it on her own, regardless I think Sami will have a negative reaction first but then be happy about Stefano being out of their lives.

We know they will fight and make love after all. EJ you been such a bad bad boy I need to give you the right kind of punishment. :blulaugh:

I agree that Sami will be happy that Stephano is finally out of their lives. But I don't think Sami cares about the money, she is a romantic. She is in it for love. However, I am sure she will enjoy the power and the perks that comes with being with the head of Dimera empire. I honestly can not wait for Sami to start parading around the mansion as the new mistress of the manor, not to mention throwing her weight around as the wife of the most powerful man in Salem. SGB was born to be Mrs. Dimera.

I disagree with the person with said that Sami has never had financial issues because of her mom and stepfather (who by the way is estranged to her mother). Sami is a grown woman with her own kids. she can not rely on mommy and stepdaddy to pay her bills. she did live at Marlena's for a short period of time while she could not make ends meet, but that was a temporary handout.

Sami always had her own apartment and struggled for years for money. Brando had to pull some strings to get her a job at the hospital because she was struggling to make ends meet. When Lucas got arrested she could not pay her rent. She worried about living on the street with her kids when Kate fired her last year. Sami has never rolled in money. Her family money is not hers, not until they die anyway (that is if they choose to leave her anything.)

mollymay

lysie
Jul 4 2013, 10:34 PM
mollymay

OMG. Okay. So I got SOD yesterday, flipped through, and thought there was only one thing in it about Days. It should be noted, I looked three times. That's a full page article! I completely missed it! All three times! I'm telling you. Rafe just isn't on my radar.
LOL, he's on your radar about as much as he is on mine. Wouldn't even have noticed myself had someone not told me.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

:whistle: I guess Ejami need to get married with the quickness.
When EJ takes over the Mansion,Sami would have more
standing as EJ wife to put Kristen out.Sami tried to make
Kristen move out when Ejami first moved back into the
Mansion.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 5 2013, 01:03 AM.

S loves EJ

lysie
Jul 4 2013, 10:34 PM
mollymay

That is funny :blulaugh: , maybe Rafe really thinks Sami tried to kill him, that might actually be a Safe scene that I would like to see.

camera shy

Rafe being afraid of Sami sounds like Safe angst to me. They'll be in a situation now that Sami will want to rectify and that means a lot more Safe encounters. And after reading KC's comments about Ejami's future, I have no doubt that Rafe will still be on Sami's radar when things start to fall apart with EJ or Lucas will.
Edited by camera shy, Jul 5 2013, 06:46 AM.

S loves EJ

I donīt think itīs Safe angst since they are bringing in a new character that seems to be a new love interest for Rafe. There might be Safe angst later though. According to KC there will be Ejami angst but that is not the same as they will fall apart, but itīs a possibility.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 5 2013, 07:03 AM
I donīt think itīs Safe angst since they are bringing in a new character that seems to be a new love interest for Rafe. There might be Safe angst later though. According to KC there will be Ejami angst but that is not the same as they will fall apart, but itīs a possibility.
At some point Sami and Ej will fall apart...it's a soap, they're a soap couple, and it happens to all soap couples at some point in their relationship.

I really don't want this Rafe knows Sami, but is afraid of her thing to be Safe angst. I want to see Rafe move on with CS's character of Jordan and leave Sami far far behind in the dust, along with Great Granny, Kate.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jul 4 2013, 10:38 PM
S loves EJ
Jul 2 2013, 09:53 AM
If Sami was getting money from John or Marlena she wouldnīt have to work for a living. She does have a job so I think she wants to make it on her own, regardless I think Sami will have a negative reaction first but then be happy about Stefano being out of their lives.

We know they will fight and make love after all. EJ you been such a bad bad boy I need to give you the right kind of punishment. :blulaugh:

I agree that Sami will be happy that Stephano is finally out of their lives. But I don't think Sami cares about the money, she is a romantic. She is in it for love. However, I am sure she will enjoy the power and the perks that comes with being with the head of Dimera empire. I honestly can not wait for Sami to start parading around the mansion as the new mistress of the manor, not to mention throwing her weight around as the wife of the most powerful man in Salem. SGB was born to be Mrs. Dimera.

I disagree with the person with said that Sami has never had financial issues because of her mom and stepfather (who by the way is estranged to her mother). Sami is a grown woman with her own kids. she can not rely on mommy and stepdaddy to pay her bills. she did live at Marlena's for a short period of time while she could not make ends meet, but that was a temporary handout.

Sami always had her own apartment and struggled for years for money. Brando had to pull some strings to get her a job at the hospital because she was struggling to make ends meet. When Lucas got arrested she could not pay her rent. She worried about living on the street with her kids when Kate fired her last year. Sami has never rolled in money. Her family money is not hers, not until they die anyway (that is if they choose to leave her anything.)
Sami lived in Jarlena's townhouse for quite some time and then moved into the DMansion during the Sydnapping. Most recently, she lived in an apartment payed for by Ej even tho she had a well- paying job of her own. Now she is back at the mansion. So really it has been awhile since Sami had an apartment of her own that she lived in and payed for.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

The Rafe afraid of Sami thing will eventually play into the whole killing Bernardi deal IMHO

S loves EJ

magicsteacher
Jul 5 2013, 08:26 AM
S loves EJ
At some point Sami and Ej will fall apart...it's a soap, they're a soap couple, and it happens to all soap couples at some point in their relationship.

I really don't want this Rafe knows Sami, but is afraid of her thing to be Safe angst. I want to see Rafe move on with CS's character of Jordan and leave Sami far far behind in the dust, along with Great Granny, Kate.

iīm aware of that even if there has been couples in the past that has been together for years. Still even if I love Ejami I just might love bad EJ even more, and I have doubts about Sami as a mafia wife she is not that much of a villain, so maybe she belongs with Lucas after all, and itīs Lumi fans turn, maybe I have a fever today. ^o)

camera shy

magicsteacher
S loves EJ

I would like to see everything you said happen too for Rafe, but on a soap is it ever that simple? Just when Rafe and his new love start getting serious, Sami will probably enter the picture again and Kate might never have left. And what do you want bet, that when EJ goes all DiMera, Rafe will probably start investigating the DiMeras again with Hope. But I do hope Rafe gets to actually fall in love with Jordan (CS"s character) and be happy about his future before Sami starts messing up his life again.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 5 2013, 10:23 AM
magicsteacher
S loves EJ

I would like to see everything you said happen too for Rafe, but on a soap is it ever that simple? Just when Rafe and his new love start getting serious, Sami will probably enter the picture again and Kate might never have left. And what do you want bet, that when EJ goes all DiMera, Rafe will probably start investigating the DiMeras again with Hope. But I do hope Rafe gets to actually fall in love with Jordan (CS"s character) and be happy about his future before Sami starts messing up his life again.
Based on the script tweetpic of Jordan, Kate and Rafe in the hospital room, and CS saying she's been working mainly with GG and LK, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Kate will be the one causing angst for Jafe as they start to fall for each other.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kate will cause issues immediately but once that is over, maybe by the winter we'll see Sami enter the picture...if we are to believe Corday, by then Ej will have turned dark and broken Sami's trust continuously and she would likely be
Gravitating back to Rafe in some form.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jul 5 2013, 10:55 AM
Kate will cause issues immediately but once that is over, maybe by the winter we'll see Sami enter the picture...if we are to believe Corday, by then Ej will have turned dark and broken Sami's trust continuously and she would likely be
Right, that script that was spoiled was in August and that's way too soo for anything to be happening for Jafe......might as well start now. Ejami will probably get married and then EJ will start to run DiMera Enterpries in an underhanded way......although I really don't know why he would have to I guess they just want him to go back to his dark ways......but sooner or later Sami will start to be suspicious and she'll turn to Rafe or Lucas for help. And Jafe has to have a few months to get serious about one another.

camera shy

camera shy
Jul 5 2013, 11:23 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 5 2013, 10:55 AM
Right, that script that was spoiled was in August and that's way too soo for anything to be happening for Jafe......might as well start now. Ejami will probably get married and then EJ will start to run DiMera Enterpries in an underhanded way......although I really don't know why he would have to I guess they just want him to go back to his dark ways......but sooner or later Sami will start to be suspicious and she'll turn to Rafe or Lucas for help. And Jafe has to have a few months to get serious about one another.
And to me at least, they've made it clear that she's still in love with Rafe. Not saying she doesn't love EJ, but she loves Rafe too.....well as much as Sami can love anyone besides herself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply