Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 8th; *updated 7/1*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM (42,159 Views)
Panda

Well, I certainly didn't expect Rafe to be afraid of Sami. That's quite funny to me. I'm looking forward to this playing out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

marie1969
Jul 4 2013, 10:38 PM
I disagree with the person with said that Sami has never had financial issues because of her mom and stepfather (who by the way is estranged to her mother). Sami is a grown woman with her own kids. she can not rely on mommy and stepdaddy to pay her bills. she did live at Marlena's for a short period of time while she could not make ends meet, but that was a temporary handout.

Sami always had her own apartment and struggled for years for money. Brando had to pull some strings to get her a job at the hospital because she was struggling to make ends meet. When Lucas got arrested she could not pay her rent. She worried about living on the street with her kids when Kate fired her last year. Sami has never rolled in money. Her family money is not hers, not until they die anyway (that is if they choose to leave her anything.)
Marlena's given Sami money more than once, and also offered her a place to live more than once. Sami also hasn't had to have a nanny or send her kids to daycare, which is a major spending post for most parents. She has Caroline and at times, Marlena. She also had several fathers who wanted to take responsibility for her children. Also something a lot of single moms don't have. Paying for her own apartment and food should be the least she can do. Marlena has always offered to help.

Brandon had to pull some strings because Sami had previously attempted AND succeeded broken into their lab computers to change paternity tests.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I loved when EJ got Sami and the kids
The Apartment.That is what he was suppose
to do as Johnny/Sydneys father.i would have
loved to see EJ doing more.Once Johnny needed
some new pants.That is EJs responsibility.EJ should
have been written to have an account setup for the kids.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 5 2013, 04:57 PM.

mollymay

Finally got hold of the SOD article and it does appear that Rafe got imput while he was in the coma and got confused with the Bernardi situation and thinks Sami shot him. Too funny!!

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Well Rafe would be right.Sami did shoot Bernardi.Now
all hell is going to break lose once Adrianne see that video
on her phone.She will come off that phony apology.Oh and
dont let Marge get a hold of the video.She is determined to
have Sami fry for taking her Sweet Heart away from her. :flipoff:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 5 2013, 04:46 PM
some new pants.That is EJs responsibility.The
writers showed Sami struggling at one point when married to Rafe.
Days is too dumb to figure out that Sami should be getting child support.

Rafe and Sami were struggleing because Rafe gave up his career for Sami. He thought that Will shot EJ in the head. He quit the FBI rather than turn Will in.

He loved Sami so much he was willing to give up everything just to protect her and her children and to make her happy.
It's too bad he didn't realize that Sami can't feel the emotion of love. She can only pretend, as long as the guy is kissing her ass.

Rafe stopped kissing her ass, so Sami is pretending to love someone else.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 5 2013, 05:05 PM.

camera shy

mollymay
Jul 5 2013, 04:51 PM
Finally got hold of the SOD article and it does appear that Rafe got imput while he was in the coma and got confused with the Bernardi situation and thinks Sami shot him. Too funny!!
Now wouldn't it take about a minute for someone to explain the truth to him? This storyline doesn't have any legs.

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 5 2013, 05:18 PM
mollymay
Jul 5 2013, 04:51 PM
Now wouldn't it take about a minute for someone to explain the truth to him? This storyline doesn't have any legs.
not if the stress of seeing Sami immediately puts him back into a coma.

camera shy

Maybe that's his first reaction to seeing Sami, but someone does explain what happened to him. I can't see this going on for very long, But the conversation that could come from this could be really interesting. Can I please get Sami totally shock to Rafe's reaction saying to EJ, "I can't believe Rafe would think I could shoot him!" :D
Edited by camera shy, Jul 5 2013, 05:39 PM.

JustCause

TreasureCove
Jul 5 2013, 05:04 PM
Fantastic66

Rafe and Sami were struggleing because Rafe gave up his career for Sami. He thought that Will shot EJ in the head. He quit the FBI rather than turn Will in.

He loved Sami so much he was willing to give up everything just to protect her and her children and to make her happy.
It's too bad he didn't realize that Sami can't feel the emotion of love. She can only pretend, as long as the guy is kissing her ass.

That is not quite right without even touching who Sami really loves, because I see no pretending :lol:

Rafe and Sami were not struggling because he gave up being an FBI agent, in fact he got a job at the SPD not too long after and all of that was in 2010. The financial problems started in end of 2011 when Mar/Dar took over and we were supposed to pretend that Sami and Rafe took care of the kids without EJ and Lucas' help (utterly RIDICULOUS if you ask me) and Rafe lost his job in the whole John mess.

JustCause

camera shy
Jul 5 2013, 05:34 PM
Maybe that's his first reaction to seeing Sami, but someone does explain what happened to him. I can't see this going on for very long, But the conversation that could come from this could be really interesting. Can I please get Sami totally shock to Rafe's reaction saying to EJ, "I can't believe Rafe would think I could shoot him!" :D
EJ doesn't hold his shooting against Sami, he understood why she did it from the onset, why would he be offended?

Anyways, I read the article, Kate clears up any confusion I believe.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

JustCause
Jul 5 2013, 05:37 PM
TreasureCove
Fantastic66

That is not quite right without even touching who Sami really loves, because I see no pretending :lol:

Rafe and Sami were not struggling because he gave up being an FBI agent, in fact he got a job at the SPD not too long after and all of that was in 2010. The financial problems started in end of 2011 when Mar/Dar took over and we were supposed to pretend that Sami and Rafe took care of the kids without EJ and Lucas' help (utterly RIDICULOUS if you ask me) and Rafe lost his job in the whole John mess.
Nobody saw any pretending with Rafe until the writers changed history. Now we know she's always pretending.

He would not have needed the SPD job if he hadn't given up his FBI career. Either way, saying that Sami ever struggled for money is wrong. She's always gotten handouts

JustCause

TreasureCove
Jul 5 2013, 06:27 PM
JustCause
Jul 5 2013, 05:37 PM
TreasureCove
Fantastic66

Nobody saw any pretending with Rafe until the writers changed history. Now we know she's always pretending.

He would not have needed the SPD job if he hadn't given up his FBI career. Either way, saying that Sami ever struggled for money is wrong. She's always gotten handouts
I see nothing on our screen to support what you are saying we supposedly know. No flashbacks while with EJ, no day dreaming, no replacing him with anyone else; in fact she is happy as a clam with him, even shot someone to save Rafe and not once did she act like she wanted to go back and leave EJ behind, so its nothing 'we know' and just your opinion on her feelings because clearly others see it differently.

Also I was not commenting on Sami's handouts (which she would not need if she was not struggling anyway), just the inaccuracies in your recounting of what happened with Rafe.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

She was written as completely in love with Rafe for four years. Now she claims she never did. That's why I don't believe a word she says about love, and if EJ could somehow find his brain and his balls, neither would he.

Lucas, Rafe, and EJ need to get over the vortex of suck.

JustCause

TreasureCove
Jul 5 2013, 06:44 PM
She was written as completely in love with Rafe for four years. Now she claims she never did. That's why I don't believe a word she says about love, and if EJ could somehow find his brain and his balls, neither would he.

Lucas, Rafe, and EJ need to get over the vortex of suck.
Sami never said she did not love Rafe back then; what she is saying is that she is not in love with him now and is with EJ and wants to be with EJ. Totally different from what you are insinuating. As for EJ, the man has the love of his life, the woman he has always wanted and now he is on the verge of getting one over on Stefano, he is just fine. :wub2:

marie1969

LuvingLumi
Jul 5 2013, 10:55 AM
Kate will cause issues immediately but once that is over, maybe by the winter we'll see Sami enter the picture...if we are to believe Corday, by then Ej will have turned dark and broken Sami's trust continuously and she would likely be
Gravitating back to Rafe in some form.

Or Sami will more likely fight for her relationship with Ej and stay committed to him no matter what. As far as I can see, Sami is in love with ej and is very happy where she is.

When Ej messes up which he will do, I expect Sami to get pissed, but she ain't going anywhere. Ejami will fight, make up and even break up, but they will find their way back together like they always do.

Sami has finally found the one thing that she has always wanted which is unconditional love and total acceptance, I don't see her giving that up without a fight. I am pretty confident Sami will stand by her man for better and worst because for one thing KC and NBC value ejami/jamison and they are 100% committed to this pairing.

The Room Stops
Jul 5 2013, 01:10 PM
marie1969
Jul 4 2013, 10:38 PM
I disagree with the person who said that Sami has never had financial issues because of her mom and stepfather (who by the way is estranged to her mother). Sami is a grown woman with her own kids. she can not rely on mommy and stepdaddy to pay her bills. she did live at Marlena's for a short period of time while she could not make ends meet, but that was a temporary handout.

Sami always had her own apartment and struggled for years for money. Brando had to pull some strings to get her a job at the hospital because she was struggling to make ends meet. When Lucas got arrested she could not pay her rent. She worried about living on the street with her kids when Kate fired her last year. Sami has never rolled in money. Her family money is not hers, not until they die anyway (that is if they choose to leave her anything.)
Marlena's given Sami money more than once, and also offered her a place to live more than once. Sami also hasn't had to have a nanny or send her kids to daycare, which is a major spending post for most parents. She has Caroline and at times, Marlena. She also had several fathers who wanted to take responsibility for her children. Also something a lot of single moms don't have. Paying for her own apartment and food should be the least she can do. Marlena has always offered to help.

Brandon had to pull some strings because Sami had previously attempted AND succeeded broken into their lab computers to change paternity tests.

LOL everything you said may be truth, but it is besides the point. Someone up thread said that Sami was rich because of her family. I was simply making a point to say that Sami has never rolled in money. Your family having money does not make you rich LOL unless you are a Dimera or Kiriakis LOL.

Your post actually support that very point. If Sami was taking handouts from her family, it only proves that she was struggling to make ends meet. What grown woman and mother of four children would take hands out from her parents unless she was forced to? I know I never have and Gwad willing I won't have to.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Rafe afraid of Sami? :lol: Dare I hope, he shows an emotion?

thepadange

Things begin to get even tenser between Adrienne and Justin

E.J. and Justin's battle to best Stefano begins

A suspicious Stefano isn't one to be easily fooled

Stefano finds himself ousted from the DiMera Mansion

Stefano has strong words for his treacherous son

E.J. may win a round, but Stefano intends to win the war

E.J. shares his success story with Sami

Things become intense for lovebirds, E.J. and Sami

As Chad ponders his talk with E.J., his friends weigh in

Abigail's concern for Chad doesn't go unnoticed

Jennifer remains concerned about J.J.'s new friend

Jennifer is shocked when she runs into Theresa again

Kayla reaches out to Jennifer about her new assistant

A hesitant Jennifer agrees to Kayla's request

Jennifer only has one major request from her new assistant

Lucas has new concerns when it comes to Will and Sonny

A concerned Kristen is forced to work overtime to protect her plans

Kristen comes face to face with Father Eric, again

A fog begins to lift for Father Eric

Daniel remains committed to helping Eric

Kristen remains committed to destroying her foes

Brady and Maggie have an informative conversation

Changes are in store for an awaked Rafe, and his loved ones

A revived Rafe asks a Kate a certain question

Rafe isn't exactly out of the woods, medically or with the DiMeras

Rafe's reaction to Sami isn't exactly what she expected

http://soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/spoilers/2013/130708.php#nextweek

BeeBee
Member Avatar

mollymay
Jul 4 2013, 09:25 PM
Well I just got a few tidibits from the latest SOD and it seems the "strange" reaction to Sami that Rafe has is that he's afraid of her.

I cannot tell you how much this is making me smile, LOL!!! :blulaugh:
Honestly,I hope they are correct.I can't wait to see Sami reach out to Rafe and watch him flinch and move away from her.Even better if he grabs the buzzer and starts pushing it frantically to call for help in getting her away from him and out of his room.It's like Gabi all over again.I can see her trying to get back into his room to talk to him.Cannot wait.

camera shy

BeeBee
Jul 6 2013, 02:16 AM
mollymay
Jul 4 2013, 09:25 PM
Well I just got a few tidibits from the latest SOD and it seems the "strange" reaction to Sami that Rafe has is that he's afraid of her.

I cannot tell you how much this is making me smile, LOL!!! :blulaugh:
Honestly,I hope they are correct.I can't wait to see Sami reach out to Rafe and watch him flinch and move away from her.Even better if he grabs the buzzer and starts pushing it frantically to call for help in getting her away from him and out of his room.It's like Gabi all over again.I can see her trying to get back into his room to talk to him.Cannot wait.
Sounds like Sami wants to be the first person Rafe sees when he comes out his coma. I kind of think it should be Gabi, his next of kin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply