Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 8th; *updated 7/1*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM (42,055 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jun 27 2013, 07:45 AM
lysie
Jun 26 2013, 10:43 PM
Jason's already told us Jenn Lilley's character's name.
When? And which thread? I totally missed it.
i miss that too
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jun 26 2013, 10:50 PM
concerned
Jun 26 2013, 10:06 PM
Will&Sonny
Jun 26 2013, 06:06 PM
I'm not looking forward to Jen Lilley's arrival at all. She was annoying on GH. Maybe she'll surprise me, though -- I was looking forward to Eric's return and Greg Vaughan turned that into a colossal disappointment, so maybe the opposite will be true this time.

But probably not.
I don't think Greg Vaughn is the problem with Eric I think its the way they have been writing the story.

From what I can see Greg Vaughn can act, and has great chemistry with the people hes supposed to have chemistry.

This one is all on the dullness of the script.

For me, it's definitely not just about the script. Yes, making him a priest was a dumb move, but priests don't necessarily have to be boring (Nick Kiriazis made a similar role and storyline work on Sunset Beach), and the writing for Eric has never been particularly bad, per se, aside from the fact that he's just in the wrong line of work. The main problem is that Greg's interpretation of the character is completely dull and lifeless. He's sucked the soul out of Eric. If he were playing a completely different character, I might be able to accept him more easily, but as Eric, he just doesn't work for me.

Aside from maybe one or two episodes during the lackluster Congo storyline, I've seen nothing noteworthy in his acting, either. Frankly, to me, Greg often talks and acts just like Josh Taylor, and it should go without saying that that's not a good thing. And I can't think of anyone whom he has noteworthy chemistry with, but that's all in the eye of the beholder anyway.
His creamed spinach jr. speech impediment is mostly what kills him for me. I think he does great "face acting." His eyes are very expressive...but when he opens his mouth, all this inarticulate mush comes out. He emphasises the wrong syllables in words and everything sounds garbled. He's had moments...and I don't hate him, but I find it bizarre. Although since he is supposed to be Son of Creamed Spinach Mouth and grandson of Caroline, it kind of makes me laugh lol

Lil
Member Avatar

And I'm very much looking forward to more Kristen. I also think that Vargas should stay a bad boy and maybe work for the DiMeras. I just wanna see more Vargas lol

I couldn't give a wet turn about EJami. And as much as I liek Justin...I agree that all this Ej "taking Stefano down" crap had been boring as Hell because we're not seeing anything. Plus EJ sucks. He isn't worthy of shining Stefano's shoes. I mean the real Stefano, no the one hiring a guy to cut off Eyebrows's willie. (Although in my head I prefer to imagine that Bernanrdi was simpy going to shave the eyebrows off of Eyebrows)...In a way, that whole debacle is kind of funny...but not for Stefano, dammit. That would be a scheme that teenage Sami or someone lame like that would come up with.

I hate Jennifer. I hope her new assistant makes her life Hell and I hope that this assistant works with Anne because I LOVE Anne and would enjoy seeing her more.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jun 27 2013, 08:01 AM
LanaluvsBroe
lysie
i miss that too
And BeeBee makes three (3).How did I miss this gem?What is her name Lysie?

lysie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jun 27 2013, 09:09 AM
Partnersincrime
LanaluvsBroe
lysie
i miss that too
I'm not sure. It was a while back. Theresa.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 27 2013, 09:16 AM
BeeBee
Partnersincrime
LanaluvsBroe

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
i miss that too
I thought that was the name for the physical therapist played by the other actress?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 27 2013, 09:55 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lysie
BeeBee
Partnersincrime
LanaluvsBroe

i miss that too
I thought Jason said it could be Jen or chrishell

lysie
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jun 27 2013, 02:03 PM
lysie
BeeBee
Partnersincrime

When are their first airdates?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 27 2013, 02:06 PM
Partnersincrime
lysie
BeeBee

Jen I think next week while chrishell I have no idea

AFaithL

Wait a minute....

I thought Kristen wanted people to know about the Eric thing. So now she doesn't?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Reese
Jun 26 2013, 01:30 PM
T-Love74
Jun 26 2013, 01:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Jun 26 2013, 11:36 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM
Things get heated between E.J. and Sami
i'm hoping "heated" in this case means EJ & Sami bitching at each other, cause i have no desire to have more lovey stuff on-screen. (not that i have any real desire to watch them bitch, but at least they're not all over each other)
Oh, god, no!!! Cuz, then that would lead to vomit-inducing make-up sex and I sure as hell don't wanna see that.
Yeah, my eyesight is precious to me. I need it for things like...seeing. And I sure as hell don't want to be subjected to those disturbing noises AS makes which she must think is sexy but is so...NOT!
Hope I don't need my eye bleach again.

spartan
Member Avatar

I'm not quite sure what they mean by "heated" for EJami. The best part is that if they are fighting that will be good and it will end even better. If it means heated sexually and they go straight to the bow-chicka-wow-wow, then I'm good with that as well.

Sounds good to me either way. :D

soapgal
Member Avatar

Excited to see more of EJ and Justin working together. I would love to see them together for more than 5 minutes a week. They both come from such dark powerful families and their potential together is endless. This pairing is great. Can't wait to see more!

Seems obvious that Jen Lilley will be working for Jennifer. Interested to see their on-screen chemistry or if there is any.

Any Ejami spoilers make me smile. I hope they discuss the night Sami was in Rafe's room. These two are the reason I watch Days religiously. Ejami are the hottest couple in daytime. Days is very lucky to have kept JS for this long. I hope to see many more years of Ejami as a couple.

lysie
Member Avatar

spartan
Jun 27 2013, 04:06 PM
I'm not quite sure what they mean by "heated" for EJami. The best part is that if they are fighting that will be good and it will end even better. If it means heated sexually and they go straight to the bow-chicka-wow-wow, then I'm good with that as well.

My "guess" is that it means both.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Partnersincrime
lysie
BeeBee

Chrishell has said in several interviews that she will first be seen in mid August.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jun 27 2013, 04:30 PM
lysie
Partnersincrime
lysie

Chrishell has said in several interviews that she will first be seen in mid August.
Then I stand by what I said about Theresa, lol.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 27 2013, 04:29 PM
spartan
Jun 27 2013, 04:06 PM

My "guess" is that it means both.
For fuck's sake, after how rough Arnold was with her, having the guy who put the rapist in her house coming at her in the same way should be causing Sami flashbacks, fear, and to be pissed off, not turned on. Yet another logical story beat is missed.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 27 2013, 02:13 PM
Wait a minute....

I thought Kristen wanted people to know about the Eric thing. So now she doesn't?
I'm guessing not until the video is ready...

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jun 26 2013, 06:06 PM
I'm not looking forward to Jen Lilley's arrival at all. She was annoying on GH. Maybe she'll surprise me, though -- I was looking forward to Eric's return and Greg Vaughan turned that into a colossal disappointment, so maybe the opposite will be true this time.

But probably not.
I agree with you about Jen Lilley. she was HORRIBLE imo And I found her voice to be highly annoying :drunk: I'm going to give her character on days a chance but I don't have high hopes.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jun 27 2013, 10:34 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Nothing in the spoilers yet about Daniel being dead.

Come on Days...get rid of that tanorexic manwhore. I have several suggestions as to how, if you're interested.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply