Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 8th; *updated 7/1*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 10:26 AM (41,239 Views)
marie1969

soapgal
Jun 27 2013, 04:16 PM
Excited to see more of EJ and Justin working together. I would love to see them together for more than 5 minutes a week. They both come from such dark powerful families and their potential together is endless. This pairing is great. Can't wait to see more!

Seems obvious that Jen Lilley will be working for Jennifer. Interested to see their on-screen chemistry or if there is any.

Any Ejami spoilers make me smile. I hope they discuss the night Sami was in Rafe's room. These two are the reason I watch Days religiously. Ejami are the hottest couple in daytime. Days is very lucky to have kept JS for this long. I hope to see many more years of Ejami as a couple.

I too want ejami to clear the air regarding the vegetable Rafe. It is obvious the whole thing was a plot point leading up to Sami's summer story.

Nonetheless, Ejami need to lay the issue on the table in order to move past it. It is beyond obvious Sami is head over heels in love with Ej and Ejami are on solid ground.

I can not wait for Sami to get acquitted of all charges so Ejami can start planning their wedding. It will be a fantastic payoff for November sweeps.

I am loving Ejustin collaboration and I suspect the story is going to get interesting very soon. I hope they become friends by the end of this. Ej could use a friend and Justin could use more airtime.

Now that Adrienne has become the new kate, Justin might need a confident to vent about his marital problems. They can both complain about the headstrong women in their lives LOL driving them crazy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Coma")
Rafe awakens from his coma and has an odd reaction to seeing Sami; EJ and Justin work together to steal Stefano's company.

Tuesday ("Warning")
Stefano issues a stern warning to EJ; Sami goes against her physician's advice; Eric suffers another attack.

Wednesday ("Keeping the Secret")
Kristen tries to stop Daniel from learning her secret; Brady makes a confession to Maggie; Rafe has a question for Kate.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 28 2013, 12:06 AM
Rafe awakens from his coma

Aw fuck.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sami goes against her physician's advice

All I could think of when I saw this was, "NO MORE BABIES!"

I wonder what kind of attack Eric suffers. Does he get super horny and then pass out again? or does he just pass out?

AFaithL

I wonder what Brady's confession is.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jun 28 2013, 12:14 AM
He's been crying late at night about Dan/Jen's recent fight?

Pookie
Member Avatar

This is the second week in a row that Eric has some sort of "relapse". I'm starting to worry.

concerned
Member Avatar

When did Sami get a physician..... please let this be something terminal.

Most potentially exciting Sami spoiler in ages.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Jun 28 2013, 12:15 AM
AFaithL
Jun 28 2013, 12:14 AM
He's been crying late at night about Dan/Jen's recent fight?
LOL. I bet it's that he's thinking about relapsing on drugs. Oh well. I'd rather him smoke a joint than be back in Nicole's bed. I just can't with them.

Carly
Member Avatar

Maybe Brady's confession is that he's still in love with Kristen.

I have no idea what to make of the spoiler about Sami's physician. Who is Sami's physician anyway -- Kayla, Daniel, Cameron? Sami was already attacked in jail, so maybe she gets attacked again and needs a doctor.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

That shouldn't be a surprise, you can't just switch off your feelings just like that. I imagine it will take time for Brady to get over Kristen.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Stefeno :flipoff: is catching on to EJ attempting to take him down.
I knew this would be risky.I can hear it now.Son you don't want
to cross me.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jun 28 2013, 01:51 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Carly I am wondering about Sami what Physician? :ermm:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Marie I agree with you.Days is very lucky to have kept James for this long
especially with the bad writing he had.Well those bad writing days are over.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

If I were EJ i would move Ejamily out of the Dimera Mansion.
I don't see how Stefeno would not catch on to EJ taking him
down.Most likely its a warning on somethng pertianing to
Sami case.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jun 28 2013, 02:11 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Reese you should know EJami well enough by now to know
that if they fight it will turn into heated passion love making.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

NOOOO- it's too soon fo Rafe to awaken from his coma.... at first reading his "odd reaction to seeing Sami" I thought he would be amnesiac...

concerned
Member Avatar

I know its not going to happen.... but if Rafe could mistake Sami for Carrie and tell her how much he loves her (meaning Carrie) I'd promise never to pick on a teen summer story again.

PS Not because I'm a huge fan of Cafe just because its time to reset Sami back to the version of Sami where not every man in town is lusting after her and she occasionally gets her comeuppance.

chinkybig

Rafe most likely won't remember Sami. That will be enough to make her spastic and then she'll probably froth in the mouth when she sees Rafe being helped out by Chrishell's character.

...just because in Sami's universe, everything is all about her. She should not and will not stand for being forgotten. :rolleyes: :D

Will&Sonny

Angie79
Jun 28 2013, 12:06 AM

Tuesday ("Warning")
Stefano issues a stern warning to EJ;
I still don't really care about any of this week's spoilers thus far, but I'm glad that Stefano is presumably going to be back in Salem soon.

Still waiting for the spoilers that actually matter...*coughs*Will and Sonny*coughs*
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jun 28 2013, 03:55 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply