Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 8th
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 03:53 PM (9,167 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of July 8th

Carmine gives Michael and Lauren shocking news

Nick's confession turns Summer's world upside down

Billy opens up to Chloe

Things heat up between Tyler and Abby

Past memories haunt Neil

Nick comes clean to Sharon

via jcren

Daily Spoilers week of July 8th

7/8, Phyllis readies herself to explain why she broke up Kyle and Summer; Carmine delivers shocking news to Michael and Lauren.

7/9, Nick's confession stuns Summer; Dylan and Chelsea share an uncomfortable evening with Anita and Jeffrey.

7/10, Billy talks to Chloe; Michael pushes Paul to pursue a case against Carmine.

7/11, Abby and Tyler's relationship heats up; memories trouble Neil.

7/12, Jack relays big news to Traci; Nick confesses to Sharon.

TV Guide Previews

7/8, Phyllis prepares to tell Jack why she needed to break up Kyle and Summer, while Michael and Lauren receive shocking news from Carmine.

7/9, Nick's confession turns Summer's world upside down, while Dylan and Chelsea endure an awkward evening with Anita and Jeffrey.

7/10, Billy opens up to Chloe, while Michael insists Paul pursue a case against Carmine.

7/11, Things heat up between Abby and Tyler, while memories from the past haunt Neil.

7/12, Jack drops a bombshell on Traci, while Nick comes clean with Sharon.
Edited by Daytime, Jul 6 2013, 11:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

darn you beat me by 2 seconds..

soapflake02

oh boy he tells sharon first? oh my!!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 26 2013, 03:53 PM
NE Spoilers for the week of July 8th

Nick's confession turns Summer's world upside down

Things heat up between Tyler and Abby

Nick comes clean to Sharon

via jcren
All this sounds interesting. About time the truth about Summer is out.

Ambra

Lauren gave Carmine VD or Fenmore is using drugs

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

soapflake02
Jun 26 2013, 03:55 PM
oh boy he tells sharon first? oh my!!
Not a surprise.

soapflake02

another spoiler..

Nick confesses to Avery about not being Summer's biological father. Phyllis overhears it happens and is pissed.

soapflake02

there's also a photo of Delia in the hospital..

Daytime
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 26 2013, 05:12 PM
another spoiler..

Nick confesses to Avery about not being Summer's biological father. Phyllis overhears it happens and is pissed.

soapflake02
Jun 26 2013, 05:27 PM

These are for the week of July 1st.. already posted.. :)

soapflake02

Daytime
Jun 26 2013, 05:33 PM
soapflake02
another spoiler..

soapflake02
Jun 26 2013, 05:27 PM

These are for the week of July 1st.. already posted.. :)
ok, people were talking on twitter like this was new because it was just showing up.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ambra
Jun 26 2013, 04:21 PM

Lauren gave Carmine VD or Fenmore is using drugs
I was thinking the same thing! A little VD amongst friends. :lol:
Only I think it would be carmine doing the giving.
Tyler and Abby? I was sure Tyler would go after Hillary and throw a monkey wrench into Hillary's obvious plans to snag Cane, Jill is already on to her.
I don't care for this new abby at all, she's trying too hard to be Abby, and she's boring.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
another spoiler..

why is she pissed? :shrug:

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Jun 26 2013, 06:00 PM
soapflake02
another spoiler..

beats the heck out of me... just says Nick spills all to Avery and Phyllis hears all and completely rails at him. Its almost like it was a role reversal, at first nick didn't want to tell and Phyllis did, now Nick spilled and Phyllis is upset. I don't get it. Maybe she didn't want Avery to know at all. :shrug:

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
soapflake02
another spoiler..

I think because Avery think of Nick being on a pedestal and think he is a saint.
well relationships has their ups and downs and she has to get use to the Newmans with the many skeletons in their closets.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IDK why Phyllis would be pissed Nick told Avery abt Summer's paternity. It doesn't make sense, but...this is Phyllis we're talking about.

soapflake02

metitle
Jun 26 2013, 07:29 PM
Sammie Jo
soapflake02
another spoiler..

I think because Avery think of Nick being on a pedestal and think he is a saint.
well relationships has their ups and downs and she has to get use to the Newmans with the many skeletons in their closets.

I don't think she thinks that, she knows something has been bothering him and it hasn't been getting any easier for him. They are "getting married" nick should be able to tell Avery anything.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

IF Nick told Sharon first it wouldn't be a surprise. Why? Because she's been hanging on his heels since she overheard him at the cemetery.
Damned vulture.
If she thinks there will be a broken heart or a fight she's right there sniffing for blood.
I think she needs her meds adjusted, she's getting needy and flakey again.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

soapflake02
Jun 26 2013, 07:41 PM
metitle
Jun 26 2013, 07:29 PM
Sammie Jo
soapflake02
another spoiler..

I don't think she thinks that, she knows something has been bothering him and it hasn't been getting any easier for him. They are "getting married" nick should be able to tell Avery anything.
Avery has been nagging Nick though. She hasn't been patient with him. She's gotten snippy bc he hasn't been ready to talk with her yet.
Well, finally he'll tell her what's going on.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Jun 26 2013, 07:46 PM
IF Nick told Sharon first it wouldn't be a surprise. Why? Because she's been hanging on his heels since she overheard him at the cemetery.
Damned vulture.
If she thinks there will be a broken heart or a fight she's right there sniffing for blood.
I think she needs her meds adjusted, she's getting needy and flakey again.
Why wouldn't it be a surprise Nick tells Sharon first? They are friends, she understands him, and they share a connection that they don't have with anyone
else.

EDIT: Sharon isn't a vulture sniffing for blood. That's ridiculous. Nick confides in her, she didn't force him to tell her anything. They simply are still very close
although they aren't married anymore.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 26 2013, 07:59 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She has every right to be snippy. Nick lying, Sharon trying to lay claim and Faith being Sharon II.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply