Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for bold Bombshell - The truth comes out
Topic Started: Jun 26 2013, 07:55 PM (1,554 Views)
Tassie_devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de0s3oP8d3g
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Team Katie
Really Brooke, you are only crying because Katie didn't have a another heart attack when she heard the truth come out. Wait until she finds out Donna knew and kept her mouth shut. You see Donna wants Eric back and now she has an entry point when Taylor takes her blinder off Eric and dumps him.

eruell

Tassie_devil
Jun 26 2013, 07:55 PM
Can't wait to see Katie throw Brooke and Bill out!!! After watching today, I am so over Brooke! There was no reason what so ever for her to tell Bill about the baby, but she just had to! Oh, she just couldn't live with herself, BULL, she just wants Bill to be pining for her, and it helps to come between Katie and Bill. Stephanie was right all along, Brooke is a Tramp from the Valley!!!!

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Katie should've shot them both.

metitle
Member Avatar

and based on all the coming spoilers it seems Brooke and Bill is going to be a couple.
I think Brad Bell is telling me to take a vacation from this show.

glenda491

:x Taylor didn't not need too know about brooke & bill?????????? I cant wait till taylor is gone......she would be the cause of Katie next heart problems. taylor is always looking for away too get brooke she needs too check on her daughter.........

jacpre
Member Avatar

Finally some action. I wonder if this isn't a way to change the character of Katie a bit. Making her more of a bitch. Steffy is gone and now Taylor is gone. That void is gone now.

I'm a Brooke fan but hope that she and Bill doesn't end up together. This story was sick to begin with although it is providing some drama. I just wish they could do it without putting Brooke in the middle of things.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply