Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: The 60 Greatest Soap Moments of All Time
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 12:31 AM (3,462 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Until Stefano has a cop killed by having a dog eat them alive, Sheila is the Queen of Villains.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

LPS
Jul 13 2013, 09:41 PM
Until Stefano has a cop killed by having a dog eat them alive, Sheila is the Queen of Villains.
Or send a hoard of bees after someone with an allergy to kill them.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Victoria Winters travels back to 1795 > Barnabas is a vampire.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 13 2013, 09:41 PM
Until Sheila plants a chip in someone's brain and controls said person into doing his bidding or create clones of the object
of her obsession, so that said person wouldn't face prosecution for their "crimes", Stefano is the KING!!!!!!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Yeah, no. Sheila controls bees.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 13 2013, 07:44 PM
Stefano is ok but I think Helena Cassidine,(GH) Ceaser Faison(Gh) Carlo Hesser (OLTL) could give him a run for his money in regards to being more "evil"
LOL - You have GOT to be kidding me.

Stefano DiMera cannot be topped...he will go down in soap history as the greatest villain of all time.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yeah, Helena is nuts...but Stefano had this real menacing thing to him, I would FEAR Stefano's return and you just KNEW it was happening the minute he 'disappeared'....I'd hate him so much that I was scared for the characters upon his return.....

Funny how years and bad stories can change my perception....I now welcome him so he can wipe the floor with those that want to do what he use to do, lol...

jam6242
Member Avatar

Sven Petersen (Roberts Blossom) on Another World was the scariest soap villain to me. He even was the reason my dad got interested in a soap for the one and only time in his life. Of course, Sven wasn't a long term character.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IMO Stephano DiMera is the Villian King! He scares the hell outta me! :scared: :run:
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 15 2013, 08:36 PM.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

This list really should include Renee's party and murder and Days. Those three days were some of Days' tightest scripting, best camera work, and of course an absolutely breathtaking performance by Philece Sampler. Back in those pre-spoiler days, we didn't know who the murder victim would be and man was it shocking! I really miss daytime drama's ability to surprise us like it once did.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

I know I'm biased, but this list really should include Renee's party and murder and Days. Those three days were some of Days' tightest scripting, best camera work, and of course an absolutely breathtaking performance by Philece Sampler. Back in those pre-spoiler days, we didn't know who the murder victim would be and man was it shocking, especially to those of us who were Philece and Tony/Renee fans! I really miss daytime drama's ability to surprise us like it once did.
Edited by Renee Dimera, Aug 5 2013, 12:23 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jul 15 2013, 02:56 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jul 13 2013, 07:44 PM
Stefano is ok but I think Helena Cassidine,(GH) Ceaser Faison(Gh) Carlo Hesser (OLTL) could give him a run for his money in regards to being more "evil"
LOL - You have GOT to be kidding me.

Stefano DiMera cannot be topped...he will go down in soap history as the greatest villain of all time.
He will and should, but I think Alistair Crane could have given him a run for his money, evil bastard that he was.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply