Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, June 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 08:52 AM (10,778 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

She was the horrid bitch that killed Emma, right? I will never forgive her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Looooove Kim and Shane!!! I didn't like Karen Moncreif (sp) on Days but ate her up on Santa Barbara.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dutchgirl

Shane Donovan :wub2:
Maxwell Sheffield ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

angie37
Jun 27 2013, 09:43 AM
Looooove Kim and Shane!!! I didn't like Karen Moncreif (sp) on Days but ate her up on Santa Barbara.
OMG! I was about to post the EXACT same thing! I LOVED her Cassandra Benedict Lockridge on SB (although I never thought that story of how she was Minx's long-lost secret daughter made a damn lick of sense).
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jun 27 2013, 09:05 AM
She was the horrid bitch that killed Emma, right? I will never forgive her.
Emma was killed by Shane's previous partner, Gillian. The woman in the picture is Gabrielle. She was actually a competent ISA agent and was brought to Salem to pose as Shane's mistress to whom he was trading secrets for sex so that he would be disgraced and kicked out of the ISA. It was part of a plan to get Victor to drop the contract he had taken out on Shane.

Gabrielle was later revealed to be Eve's mother. After Emma had supposedly died before, they had a brief fling and she became pregnant, but never told Shane. That was a stupid retcon that messed up Shane's entire history and aged him unnecessarily.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DAMMIT! I always get Gillian & Gabrielle confused for some stupid reason. Granted, it doesn't help that Gillian had a twin-sister, Grace, or that Gillian & Grace were played by real life twins Camilla & Carey Moore (who're both well remembered for having appeared in Friday the 13th: the Final Chapter).

My head now hurts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 27 2013, 10:43 AM
DAMMIT! I always get Gillian & Gabrielle confused for some stupid reason. Granted, it doesn't help that Gillian had a twin-sister, Grace, or that Gillian & Grace were played by real life twins Camilla & Carey Moore (who're both well remembered for having appeared in Friday the 13th: the Final Chapter).

My head now hurts.
That's what I did, too, because I had, for some reason, convinced myself Karen Moncrieff was blonde. Woopsy. But hey, my hatred of her still stands so at least there's some consistency!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Gillian was the one that got on my nerves during Stockholm, right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Jun 27 2013, 10:47 AM
Gillian was the one that got on my nerves during Stockholm, right?
I don't know because I actually liked Gillian as a character and a lot of that, for me, was because of Camilla Moore. Once Gillian was gone, they kept Camilla on she show and she replaced her sister Carey as Grace, but that character never went anywhere after that. Camilla went on to replace Finola Hughes as Anna Devane on GH and is was Camilla's Anna who actually died in the boat explosion with Robert, if I remember my soap history correctly.
Edited by Matt, Jun 27 2013, 10:50 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Loved Kim & Shane! Still love Shane....wasn't a fan of Kim her on her last stop in Salem
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

So you rob a store, and look at your loot in broad daylight and in the most public place ever? And the dumb criminals award goes to...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Marlena and Caroline. All I can say is, welcome back Richard Bloore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I am waiting for water to shoot out of Marlena's flower.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Oh, good. More Cam today... :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

If Cameron passed medical school, one would think he's intelligent enough to see through Jennifer's BS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay, what the hell is Jen doing with that script pad? JJ actually was only guilty of holding in Cameron's office. Daniel and Jen decided to take off hospital premises? I think they are the ones that actually stole it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I REALLY like Jen's cluelessness regarding JJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Ok, now JJ's friends are trying to tear down the tree in town square? Wow, they really are stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Really? The hoodlums are attacking the tree? Oooh, what rebels.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic