Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, June 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 27 2013, 08:52 AM (10,777 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Between the flower on Marlena's lapel and Caroline's breasts in that tight shirt, I am still in a state of shock after watching yesterday's episode. I don't know if I will ever be able to brain bleach away those scenes at the Pub.

I did appreciate JJ defending the memorial to Tom and Alice. I don't see that sort of behavior very often among the shoplifting, drug peddling set. I continue to be amazed that just shy of two months, JJ is more realized, fleshed out and layered character than Cameron is despite being on screen for a year longer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Segment 1: Eric and Kristen stare at each other. Cue flashbacks.

Jen is leaving a message for JJ. You're supposed to be here. I left work so we could explain to Cameron what happened together.

The group of 4 druggies are rushing through the square. Rory asks JJ - What did she say? JJ - Have a nice day. I almost lost it. Rory can't believe she didn't hear all the stuff rattling around in his bag. JJ - All that matters is that we did a good job. The other guy suggests they check out their stash. Apparently they've all shoplifted stuff they're going to pawn. JJ declares he can get $300 for what he stole easily. Rory tells him he can pick up a receipt for it down on the docks on any given Saturday. The girl tells JJ he has the best ideas. He asks her what she got. Just a couple of videos - her hands were shaking. The other guy brags that he got a new video game. Am I cool or what. JJ - Actually you're wasted Cole.

Caroline is with Marlena. Poor Eric. It's bad enough to get sick when you're at home; he was out of town. Marlena - He's normally so stoic. He wouldn't complain. Caroline - It must be something serious. Marlena - Let's hope not. Anyway I came by to get some of your famous chicken soup. Her cell rings. It's Roman. Wow, that's great. I'll be there in a few. She tells Caroline that Eric is being released. Caroline - That's wonderful; a quick recovery. Marlena - He was just in overnight. Caroline - I don't understand. He was sick enough to go to the hospital; the next day he's released.

Nicole - Eric didn't have anything to eat or drink at the hotel. Dan - That's what he said but he doesn't remember very much. Brady - He said he took a shower and the next thing he knew he was in bed sick as a dog. Nicole - He's going to get his memory back, right? Dan - Possibly. Maybe if he goes back to the room or sees someone that he associates with what happened to him there.

Kristen enters the room. Hi Eric, I mean Father. I heard you were here. I just thought I'd stop ... Eric - I know why you're here.

Jen opens the door to Cameron. I'm glad you came. Cam - You're message said you wanted to talk to me. Jen - Yeah. Cameron, this is the deal. JJ was waiting for you in your office yesterday and when you hadn't returned he was going to write you a note and he took this pad off your desk. She hands it over. Cam - This is my script pad. Jen - Yeah. And he's supposed to be here right now explaining all of this to you and apologising but he is delayed for some reason. He didn't mean to take your prescription pad. He should have been more careful. I'm sorry. Cam - I keep these in my drawer. Jen - He said it was on your desk. Cam - It's brand new. There's no slips missing. Jen - Right, because he decided not to write the note. Cam - No harm, no foul I guess. Abby comes in and sees Cam there. Oh right, the prescription pad thing. I thought JJ wanted to apologise himself for ... Jen - Yes. Cam - Listen, tell JJ it's cool and I'll see you at the hospital. Jen - Thank you again Cameron and I'm so sorry. Cam leaves.

Rory suggests they go to the park. He starts goofing off and bragging about how he can make stuff stick to his fingers in a store. Cole walks into the tree. I've always hated this tree. Classy, rich people think they own it. He tells everyone to come on and starts breaking a branch off. JJ yells - Stop. Get away from the tree.

Nicole - What if Brady and I go to the hotel and take pictures of the room and then show them to Eric. Brady - Would that even work? Dan - It might have some affect but I doubt it. In situations like this the memories usually come back on their own or not. A nurse brings Dan the test results. He looks at them. Brady - What are those? Dan - Hopefully answers.

Kristen - I had to drop off some papers for the upcoming board meeting and I heard you were here. I know we've had our differences because of Brady and our families. Eric - Stop! Kristen - I just came by because I was concerned about you. Eric - Yeah! You're not here because you're concerned Kristen. We both know there's a lot more to it than that.

Segment 2: Eric - You think I don't know what happened. You love to play people, don't you? You take such joy in it. Kristen - Father, I'm sorry if that's what you think. Eric - I know exactly what this is about. I didn't support your deep, crazy love for my brother Brady. I wouldn't attend your wedding. I wouldn't hear your confession when your crazy scheme blew up in your face. Kristen - Father, this ... Eric snaps - Those are the facts Kristen! You have a ton of vindictive reasons to be angry with me. But now that you heard that the new school may be in trouble because I've taken ill and I didn't have time to meet some very important bureaucrats. Kristen - I don't know anything about a meeting. Eric - And the DiMera's, oh the DiMera's, they gave a ton of money for this new school and you're here to tell me the funds can be withdrawn. Kristen - That's not true. That gift was without reservation, honestly. I'm only here because I heard you were ill. Eric - And what? Hoping that my mother was visiting so you could just stick it to her. That's it! I know you Kristen. When it comes to my family you always have a plan, don't you?

Marlena - The test results aren't back yet so we don't know what happened to him. Caroline - Well at least he's recovered, thank God! Marlena - Roman is going to pick him and take him to the rectory. We'll meet him there. I'm hoping you can come along. Caroline - You bet I can! Marlena - You know between Sami being arrested and this business with Eric ... boy, it's so hard when you're children are suffering. I know you know that. Caroline - Yes I do. But it must be a help to have Roman there for Eric and for you. Marlena - Yeah, it helps. Caroline - And I'm sure John's done all he could. Marlena - Well no. I just got a text from John saying he was out of town for a couple of days and that's fine.

Dan - I'll be damned. Brady - What does it say? Dan - I need to go see Eric. Excuse me. Brady and Nicole both start asking questions but Dan leaves. Brady - Did he seriously just say I'll be damned and walk out of the room. Did he find poison or what! Brady - I don't like that look on your face. What are you thinking? Nicole - I may have the answer.

Jen - I'm worried about Cameron. He seemed more upset about JJ taking that pad then he let on. Abby - JJ should have been the one explaining himself if he can but I think that Cameron was really upset about something else too. Jen - I hope you're not talking about Chad. Jen - Can we agree not to talk about something and stick to it for like an hour. Jen - Fine, I'm sorry. Abby - I've got to go see Cameron. She leaves. Jen tries JJ again. Where are you!

JJ pulls Cole off the tree - his backpack falls to the ground and the stolen video game is in plain sight. Cole - Don't push me man. You think you're family's all special because Grampy has his name on some stupid tree. JJ - Back off Cole. Cole - Seriously. He starts ripping branches off the tree. Ohh ... my family owns this place ... JJ - I said back off! Cole - You know what I think ... he pours his slushy all over the plaque ... I think your tree is stupid. What do you think of that. JJ - Son of a bitch - he pushes Cole against a wall and slugs him.

Segment 3: Jen leaves yet another message for JJ. She paces. She reads the card she got from Dan again. Cue flashbacks. Gosh Daniel, if we could just clear this up. God JJ, where are you? What are you doing?

Cole slugs him back. They both end up on the ground fighting. Two beat cops come along and break them up. What's going on? JJ - He was trying to tear down the tree. Cole - You and that stupid tree man ... JJ - Shut your mouth Cole! The cop holding Cole looks down - who's backpack is this? JJ - It's his. The cop picks up the video game. He points to another pack - Is that yours over there. JJ - Yeah. The other cop picks it up - the stolen item is showing. A woman comes up - Hey, that's from my store. Cop - Do you have a receipt for that? Woman - Of course not. The security tag is still on it. He and his buddies were at my place shoplifting. The only thing they bought was a discount CD for 5 bucks. I want to press charges. The cops place JJ and Cole under arrest.

Brady - You might have the answer to what. It's not like you saw Daniel's report. He sees her with her phone - What are you doing? Nicole - Ssh. Don't say anything. Hi, this is Nicole Walker, Titan TV. You need to put Hanley on the phone right now. Brady - You're not with Titan TV anymore ... Nicole - Ssh! She puts the phone on speaker. Hanley, hi. Nicole Walker. Look I know you're a busy man so I'll cut right to the chase okay. We're about to go public with a story about how you almost killed Father Eric Brady, are you aware of that? Hanley - What the hell are you talking about? Nicole - I'm going to take that as a no so here's a header. A young, courageous Catholic priest desperately fighting for the life of his school had to travel to the capitol because Charles Hanley with the budget bureau is in a turf war with the Department of Education and is holding up certification for Father Eric's school. Are you with me so far. Hanley - This is outrageous. Nicole - Good because I'm not finished. Sadly Father Eric became ill and almost died because of Hanley's lust for petty power. Ooh ... I like that alliteration, petty power. Hanley - Look, stop. I didn't do anything. Nicole - You didn't do anything? Almost killing a priest isn't doing anything? Hey, do we still have that footage of Hanley that we can put up on YouTube. Brady calls out - Yeah, plenty! Nicole - This firestorm is going to be massive. That's why we wanted to call you first. So Hanley, do you have anything you want to say? Hanley - Uh, I, uh, I'd have to consult with some people. Nicole - Consult with whoever you want but the bottom line is do we run the story? Hanley - No, please. Don't run the story. The school is being approved today. Nicole - Oh, thank you very much. Nice talking to you. She hangs up and gives Brady a high five. Son of a bitch, he did almost kill Eric but sometimes there's a silver lining.

Kristen - Father, I didn't come here to cause any trouble for you or your family, I promise you. Eric is rifling through his briefcase. Eric scoffs - Of course you didn't. Kristen - I didn't. I hope you can find a way to have that meeting so you can get the school up and running. I don't want it to fail. Your whole family doesn't want it to fail. Eric - What ... your feelings about my family ... let me tell you ... he stops and stares. Kristen - Father. Dan rushes in. Father Eric, I have the results ... Kristen, what are you doing here. Father Eric hasn't been cleared ... he sees Eric's expression - What's going on? Are you starting to remember what happened last night? Father, is something wrong. Eric - Yes. Something is definitely wrong.

Segment 4: Eric - Dr. Jonas, I need to say something. Dan - Yeah. Kristen, could you step outside ... Eric - No please Kristen. You should stay. She's part of it. Dan - Okay. What's going on? Eric - Whatever my illness was it's apparently made me very irritable and I just attacked Kristen. I started blaming her, accusing her of ... would you please just accept my apology. Kristen - Of course. Dan - Kristen, why are you here? Visiting is restricted. Kristen - I was here on unrelated business and I heard that Father had taken ill and I ... I'm so sorry I disturbed you. Eric - I'm very sorry I snapped. I'm very worried about the school, myself ... what happened to me last night is no way your fault. Kristen - No problem. Bye. She leaves.

JJ and Cole are being processed. The cop is putting JJ's phone in an envelope with his other belongings. You've got a ton of messages kid, all from your mom.

Jen puts JJ's picture back on the mantle place. Her cell rings. You had better have a really good excuse mister! Hello. What! Yes, I'll be right there.

Cam is in the park. Cue flashback of him watching Abby touch Chad's face. Abby walks up to him. Hi. My mom was worried that you were upset about that whole prescription pad thing. Cam - The pad was brand new and there's no way it was on my desk but I should have locked my drawer. So for that part I'm mad at myself. Abby - And at me. Cam - When were you going to tell me? Abby - Tell you what? Cam - I don't know how many times that you told me you and Chad are just friends but as soon as he tells you that he's really into you and wants to move it to the next step there's not a word. So I'll repeat ... when were you going to tell me?

Eric - All the tests came back negative. Dan - Every one. Eric - Except for my foul mood. You know what the important thing is, I'm fine now. Dan - You see, I'm a doctor and I need answers. Are you sure you don't remember anything! A mint on your pillow, bumping into someone in the lobby, maybe a sharp pain. Eric - I'm sorry, I don't remember anything and I really wish I could. The whole night is just a blank. Dan - Okay. We'll definitely run some more tests but the next one is going to be a little tricky though and I am going to need your consent. Will you agree?

Kristen is walking up to the Brady pub but steps back when she sees Marlena and Caroline coming out. Caroline - It's a nice day. We could walk. Marlena - We could or my car is right there at the curb. Caroline - I say walk. Marlena is right there with her. Kristen walks up to them. Hi Caroline. Hi Marlena. Marlena - Oh my gosh!

Segment 5: Abby - I have tried to explain this to you so many times. Chad and I are close but I consider him a friend period. Cam - Really? Well here's what I'm saying, if you didn't have some feeling for the guy, none of this would be going on. He's picking up on real signals Abigail. Abby - I care about you. Cam - I think you do, you really do but I'm sorry Abigail, it's just not enough.

Jen rushes into the squad room and makes a beeline to JJ. My God, JJ what did you do? How could you get arrested? She notices his black eye. What in the world! Did you get into a fight? JJ - Yeah. Jen - Are you hurt? JJ - No. Jen - Is the other boy hurt? JJ - No. Jen - What happened? JJ - We were in the square and he started making fun of the plaque that's on the family tree and then he threw his drink all over it ... I just lost it! Jen - Oh you just lost it. You couldn't call the police and have them take care of it! How could you do ... she stops and tries to collect herself. How could you do this? Okay, he threw a drink at a plaque. That is so bizarre, why? JJ - It was crazy. He was trying to like kill the tree by tearing down branches and stuff. I tried to stop him but then he punched me so I gave it right back to him. I'm sorry but weren't your grandparents really special? I mean, that's why the tree is there. I remember you telling me stories about them; all the great stuff they did. Jen - Yeah JJ they did. My grandmother and grandfather were two of the best people in this world. And you know what, they set the bar really high and I don't always live up to it but I keep trying JJ. She hugs him. I'll get this taken care of. Just get through this. JJ watches as the cops are itemizing the stolen goods.

Cam - I would do almost anything for you Abigail, I really would. That's how much you mean to me. That's why I'm glad we started dating again. We've been through some pretty bad stuff together and when you told me that ... Abby - Okay, if you're going to bring up the virgin thing again ... Cam - No, I didn't mean that. If you want to wait until you're ready, I'm fine with that, I've told you. No, I was talking about my illustrious night job stripping for cash. It's not something I necessarily want on my highlight reel. But the worst part about it was that I lied to you. Abby - We got past it. Cam - We did and we can get past anything if we just stay honest. Abby - I have never lied to you. Cam - No, but you're lying to yourself. Abby - No, I'm no. Cam - And I'm not going to hang around if you continue to play these mind games. You know how I feel. You know how Chad feels. It's time for you to figure out how you feel. I mean, if we're serious, then we're exclusive 'cause otherwise we're done. He walks away.

Eric - You want me to give blood every few days? Dan - Well just a sample. We need to study what's called antibodies. Try to identify what your body is using to fight the poison and then work backwards to try and identify the toxin. Eric - Dr. Jonas, I really appreciate you wanting to find the answers but right now I need to focus on opening St Luke's. I need to get to the capitol. I need to beg if I have to ... Brady and Nicole walk in. Nicole - No begging needed. Brady - St Luke's Academy is open for business. Eric - What are you talking about? Nicole holds up her phone - Check it out. It just hit the internet. New school at St Luke's approved in Salem. Eric - But how? I mean, that is amazing! Brady - Hold on. A tweet from the Governor. It says Congrats to Salem on the new school. One more promise fulfilled by my administration. Eric - This is amazing. But how in the world did this happen? Brady - That's actually a pretty good story ... Nicole - It doesn't matter, does it? I mean the bureaucrats did something right for once so let's just be grateful. Yay! Eric hugs her. This is great. Nicole pulls back. Yeah, it's really great. It's wonderful. Roman comes in - Hey, hey, I guess you heard. I heard it on the radio when I pulled in the parking lot. Eric is super excited. Roman - Are you ready to go? The family is headed to the rectory. Eric - That's great. Let's go. Dr. Jonas I just want to say thank you for everything. Dan - I'm glad I could help. Congratulations. Now that you won't be travelling, we can run those tests. Eric - Actually I don't want to spend any time looking back. The school is opening - just look forward. He leaves.

Kristen prevents Marlena from walking away. I hope you're both well, I really do. Caroline - We're on our way to the rectory. Eric is coming home. Kristen - Isn't that terrific news, a full recovery. So fantastic! But this thing about Sami must be weighing heavily on your mind. Murder. I hope the trial goes okay. Marlena - Why do I have a hard time believing that? Kristen - Of course I want it to go well for Sami if for no other reason, EJ. Marlena - Are you trying to make a point that I'm missing somehow? Kristen - Just that our families are close because of your daughter and my brother intertwined ... we're so connected. I think we will be until the day you die. Bye.

Segment 6: Dan tells Brady if Father Eric could keep a diary that would be very useful. Brady - He could jot down any memory that comes to him, right? I'll tell him. I'm sure he'll be willing to do that. Dan - The problem is his whole life is dedicated to taking care of other people. I'm worried that he might not work hard to find out what happened there and it's important. It's not a little insect bite, this is a powerful toxin. Brady - Yeah but he recovered completely though, right? Dan - Well he did notice that he lost his temper for no apparent reason which is a clear sign that the toxins are still in his body. Kristen stopped by. He had to apologise to her for snapping at her. Brady - Kristen was here? Dan - Man, the mention of her name ... listen if you want to talk about what happened with Kristen ... Brady - No, I don't want to talk about Kristen. I don't want to hear her name. I don't want to think about that woman. He walks away.

Anne is on her cell. Wait, what about Jennifer? What! Are you pulling my leg? She grins from ear to ear. OMG, this is just too priceless.

Jen paces. I don't understand why people just keep walking past us not saying anything. What's taking so long? JJ - I shouldn't have been hanging out with Cole. He's always getting into trouble you know. If I hadn't been with him I wouldn't be in this situation. Jen approaches a cop. Excuse me, are you any closer to releasing my son. Cop - No ma'am. Jen - Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. I don't think he did anything really all that wrong. JJ - Mom ... Jen - If anything, I think he kept someone from vandalizing public property. JJ - Mom ... Jen - Is that such a crime? Look, he's a minor, I'm his mother, I demand you release my son right now.

Abby chases after Cameron. Wait. Cam - Abigail, there's nothing left to say. Abby - Yes there is. Look at me please. What you said before about me lying to myself, you're right. I didn't even know it. Then when you said it I realised that is exactly what I've been doing. Please say something. Cam - I don't know how I'm supposed to react to that. I mean, this doesn't change anything. Abby - No but can you just try and understand that me being conflicted isn't about you. Cam - Right. This is a classic cliché when you want to spare someone's feelings ... it's not you, it's me. Abby - No. Can you just cut me some slack please. My family's going through a really rough time right now and I'm not at my best, okay. Forget it, that was a really pathetic excuse and actually there is no excuse for playing games, for hurting someone even if it's not intentional. Cam - You have to do what's right for you. You can't commit to somebody because you don't want to hurt them or because you want to be decisive. You do it because they are the person you want to be with. You're sure there is no one else that makes you feel the way they do. Abby - Yeah, I understand. Cam - Look, don't be too hard on yourself. Just try to figure it out and when you do then ... bye.

Eric is showing Caroline congratulatory notes posted on the web using his phone. Nicole is on the PC reading tweets. Marlena and Roman are proud parents. Caroline makes a joke about what cell phones can do as compared to smoke signals. Eric - That guy from the budget office ... what was his name Nicole? Nicole - Uh ... Charles ... Hanley. Eric - He was so intent on stopping us then poof, everything is fine. Roman - The good thing is Eric is among the living. They all clink their glasses. Roman - Good day for everyone. Marlena agrees. Caroline - Maybe not so good for Kristen. Roman - What about Kristen? Marlena - Oh nothing. We ran into her on the way here and she said she was concerned about Sami and Eric. Eric - She stopped by to see me at the hospital. Caroline - That girl goes everywhere she's not wanted. Roman tells Marlena if Kristen bothers her again let him know, he'll deal with her.

Kristen is back at the mansion talking to the Dr. A couple of times he had this really odd look on his face like he was remembering something either being hit with the tranquilizer or being in bed with me but it turns out he was thinking about something else entirely different. Dr - Those memories will never come back to him. Kristen - Are you positive about this? Dr - Completely. Kristen - Good. Dr - You've gone through a lot of trouble Ms. DiMera and I know at first you were very worried but now that you're certain he'll never remember anything, I'm assuming you have some sort of plan in mind. Kristen - Yes, of course I do.

Segment 7: Kristen is on her laptop editing the video she took in Eric's hotel room. Oh man, poor guy, trying so hard to do the right thing. Such strong principles - gone. She deletes the scenes where Eric says this is wrong.

Anne walks up to Dan. Dr. Jonas, I didn't know that Jennifer's son was back in town. Dan - Yeah JJ. Anne - That's so nice. She must be just sick about what happened. Dan - What? Anne - Didn't you hear? Dan - I guess not. Is there something you'd like to ... Anne - Well let's not spread it around but I have a friend at the police station and Jennifer's son was arrested.

Jen - I mean really, my son should not have been arrested in the first place and since neither one of them were hurt in the fight it's really not a problem, is it? JJ - Mom. Jen - What? JJ - I wasn't arresting for fighting. Jen - What was my son arrested for? Cop - Shoplifting. He stole several hundred dollars worth of merchandise. Jen stares at JJ.

Brady is back at Victor's. Cue flashback of his conversation with Dan of a few minutes ago. What the hell were you doing at the hospital Kristen. What's your agenda? Who cares. It's nothing to do with my life anymore.

Eric is on the phone with the Bishop. Thank you. That's very kind. A good day all around. He tells everyone the Bishop just hung up with the Dept of Education. He's ecstatic. Cheers all around. Another toast. To St Luke's Academy, a place of learning, for the benefit of our children and the praise of our Lord. Marlena - Is it even possible that hours ago we were worried to death about you. Eric - Seems strange I know. Maybe if I hadn't gotten sick and I went to the meeting, maybe the school wouldn't have been saved. Instead a miracle occurred. God works in mysterious ways.

Kristen continues editing. She watches the clip where Eric says he's never wanted anything like he wants her. Oh Eric, something tells me that not everybody is going to be so understanding. I have a funny feeling!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

OMG those Kristen scenes are amazing. LOVE this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mandadawn
Member Avatar

Damn these pot head kids, esp Rory, are really annoying the living hell out of me! The face, actions he makes when he says that he can make things stick to his hands almost made me want to not have children and I am 25 so that's sad.
Edited by mandadawn, Jun 28 2013, 12:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 27 2013, 06:19 PM
LOL @ Kristen/Marlena. But uh...there was nothing scratchy about that.
It was just barely an encounter, let alone scratchy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 27 2013, 06:53 PM
blueskies
Jun 27 2013, 06:50 PM
well, now we have,

EJ raped Sami
Kristen raped Eric

Did Stefano ever rape Marlena? He had her impregnated with the Gemini twins I know....maybe that's the closest he got though? Unless you count putting John in her bed as Roman (similar to Rafe2).
He wanted her to come willingly. She almost agreed in an EJ/Sami type fashion in Paris, but uh...then she heard John's voice from Heaven and put a stop to it. Damn, I love that story.
It's so cheesy you could just cry, but oh man, it's so enjoyable.

I still love the fact that Stefano has never raped Marlena. That's the difference. EJ wanted Sami no matter what, Kristen wanted John's baby and John even if she had to have sex with him forcefully while he thought SHE was Marlena. Stefano truly believed that if he was patient and showed her enough power, then she would love him back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

3 down, 2 to go. I find live posting keeps me from playing on my phone while watching lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I suspect we are going to see a lot of Kristen/Eric flashbacks over the next while - really have no problem with that :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Jennifer looks dressed up in 1998.

The extras with JJ all look like they are from 1993
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I think Caroline wears vests to stop the drooping lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Cameron and Jen - celebrating boredom!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Lightbulbs going off in Abby's head - she shouldn't be a journalist as some suggest, she should be a detective, she's smarter than the SPD put together!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

These Eric/Kristen scenes are classic JER fakeout - a lot of that lately in this SL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Some nice new background music
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol @the fake punch JJ gave the extra
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I like that JJ still remembers his roots even if he is rebelling
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Are Dannifer sex flashbacks really necesary
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol at this shopkeeper - she looks and talks like a no-nonsense sassy type from a 80's sitcom
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lol @ Nicole pretending she is a tv investigator
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

These fakeouts are beginning to annoy me, how did I do it in the 90s lol?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic